Shes not even hot

Shes not even hot

She's cute, meaning attractive in a (delusionary) attainable way. That's all the beta males on Sup Forums need.

Exactly, that's why all Sup Forums waifus are slightly odd-looking.

stop posting her then

that's literally what made their career take off. she's the quiet, shy, intelligent,leftist democrat, feminist, well read girl with a great taste in music, that every beta wishes they could have had the confidence to talk to in their younger years.

who is this whore

while she's sitting on chad's cock while he's listening to top 40 and cucking the fuck out of all the beta's that wanted her and eventually puts a ring on it breaking all their hearts and laughing at them while he shoves her head down as she takes him balls deep into her throat while "beta billy" jerks off to her pics and wishes he was dating her and taking her out to nice meals, drinks, and cuddling.

don't be a dick

110% this

she looks like mike from stranger things

some real shit real here

>delusionary
That explains all of her male fans that aren't attractive chads. The odd thing is she seems uncomfterble in those pics, maybe she's just trying to hide natural sexual urges for marketing purposes? Brandon for example, he's a perfect image of a male fan of hers. Someone who want's her so bad but will never have her, or even have her attention. It's sad that she leaves broken hearts in her wake but you have to realistic here about her and her fame. She seems like those stuck up, rich, popular girls that put on this cute persona just to fuck with lower males and feed off them. Their song "lies" literally touches on this.

>I can sell you lies, you can't get enough, make a true believer of anyone, anyone, anyone.

cute > beautiful > hot > pretty > sexy

The first time I heard that song I caught on to what it was saying.

i think "lies" is more about a guy she can call to fuck or be around. like a friend with benefits.

>leftist
>democrat
Pick one.

think about it. she calls him up to be fucked or have someone around. but the guy thinks it's something more when it really isnt. he's just a name in her "little black book" so to speak

who?

>a female not giving into her natural instincts to the alpha male
>just now realizing a lot of entertainers aren't really who they say they are

I want to rape her and trait her like the slut she is i want to listen to her boyish screams of-n pain

shes the pearl of scotland. they have pictures of her in schools

>implying leftists know what they're doing

touche haha

>>just now realizing a lot of entertainers aren't really who they say they are
this because I tend to forget i'm on a music forum full of beta males, autistic people, social rejects, failed and semi-famous "musicians"

yes she is

Imagine that you're Lauren Mayberry, and you're having Brandon tied up infront of you. You pull off his creasy blue pajamas that obviously came from a cheap Target and start to gently rub the flaccid penis and fondle his balls, all while hes cursing you.

Once his cock involuntarily hardens, you gently peel back the foreskin, and start to gently lick the glans and foreskin while you continue to work the shaft and balls. Pretty soon, pre-cum starts oozing out despite Brandon's protests.

Carefully using the pre-cum as lubricant, you switch to one hoof rubbing the glans and foreskin and the other hoof alternating between his shaft and balls. You can tell Brandon is close to cumming now, he's stopped swearing at you and is trying to hold back his moans and his hips are twitching involuntarily.

Now for the finishing touch, you take your hoof off his erect, twitching cock, put it into your mouth, clamping around it tightly with your lips and start a sucking motion as your long horse tongue wraps around the glans and presses down on it, being careful to keep your teeth away.

With a loud, stifled moan, Brandon arches back, his cock pulsing as the semen rushes out into your waiting mouth. You make sure to fully taste and savor every sweet drop as he collaspes back into the chair, panting with his still erect cock twitching in your mouth.

He probably expects you to stop for the moment now, but why would you? You continue to suck and lick on the cock in your mouth, except with the glans being incredibly sensitive after orgasm, it brings more pain than pleasure. Brandon's protests reach a new height and he struggles again to break free of his bonds as you strive to milk out every last drop of semen from his cock.

you'll never be ahmed and get to fvck lavren and her pvffy pvssy

if he was thin i'd find this hot but the mental image of what he looks like now may send in me into therapy if imagine him naked. i saw a pic of him posted here a couple of days ago and he'd be attractive if he got the weight off.

you don't deserve to know

this kind of

Stop.

yeah hes alright. looks like Gus from KKB who is attractive

hubba bubba tbqh

l-let me suck on your stinger honeybee
:3

pollinate me

CUTE =3

Caught me off guard and I can't stop laughing.

My ex wore a black dress with white polka dots and I fucked her in it a few times. Every time I see one I get turned on as fuck now. It's like my new favorite fetish.

I have a new view of you after seeing that pic tho for real

I love lavrens polka dot dress

"""""""hot""""""" women are fucking gross

Holy kek of amusement and disgust.

this photo was staged because she wanted to seem normal

No shit?

>>just now realizing a lot of entertainers aren't really who they say they are

some people probably think "oh there she is in a normal home like a normal person cookng dinner"

what if she is and is really humble?

she probably spends her afternoons on her phone. inbetwix shows. some cheff probably made that and had her pose.

an user just said how she is earlier in the thread. she obviously knows a bit about marketing.
> She seems like those stuck up, rich, popular girls that put on this cute persona just to fuck with lower males and feed off them.

is this /lavren/?

hello lauren

?

look at how disinterested in the whole thing she is/ she has a "I want to get back home so I can laze around playing on my Nintendo Switch™ all night" face.

>ok we took the pic. want me to play with your cock now chad?

she wouldn't

pretty > sexy > beautiful > cute > hot

>"I want to get back home so I can laze around playing on my Nintendo Switch™ all night" face.
>SQEAKS, OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS! I LOVE GIRLS THAT LIKE GAMING XD I HOPE SHE LIKES ZELDA AND TYRONE'S COCK

is that moot on the left

anyone have the photo where she is standing on that footstool infront of a blank screen?

was this really necisary?

who?

I just want a black metal album from them. she has the right vocals

wish granted

Actual woman coming through

>Yes it was miss! D-do you like nintendo 64? I have Mario cart! 'Member getting one!? lol south park :)

i want to slap that dumb look off her face

oh my god, that actually happened

That's not healthy.

>tfw you'll never sacrifice another human being and worship satan with lvren
kill me

funfact: "chvrches" is a play on the word churches

> "I want to get back home so I can laze around playing on my Nintendo Switch™ all night" face.

Lavren's bank account just added a couple of more zeros

Hey Brandon! How many zero's ya got?

two

They corrupted her. I bet she will do anything they want to. I bet this is Martins doing.

nah the other guys the one that's into the occult

poor lauren

stop being an alcoholic and spending money on moped parts maybe your life would be different. and get that weight off you fat son of a bitch.

She isn't a supermodel or anything. But if u wouldn't go to town on lavren your probably gay.

what is a moped? like a mop?

Thats actually funny because my cousin knows Brandon through mopeds

apparently riding one of these is some part of a stupid counter culture
really?

*pop* *pop* *pop*

"am I a good drummer user?"

check out her drumming in boyfriend/girlfriend. it's actually decent.

i'd like names

That's a scooter. A moped must have pedals, as well as a motor. Hence the name: Mo(tor)Ped(als).

what's he like? is he like how he is on here?

put your trip back on Brandon.

I meant "knows him" as in recognizes him. they are part of some dumb moped thing

She's been drumming since before you first heard Nevermind, jackass.

I bet she hooks up in every touring city she passes through

i never understood it i've seen things brandon's said about it but I'm not seeing the point. is it like some moped themed social club?

They just ride mopeds around in the same city. Not everyone has mopeds so you get to recognize other mopheads as we call em

>hoof
I wonder where can this come from