CLAIMED

>calling your waifu a slag
>>>/reddit/

mewine

Anyone else need not apply

Claimed

Buzz off mate.
I claimed her butt already

Do you really feel it was necessary to claim Aubrey Plaza? Like there might've been some danger that two faggots in the world could have that shit of taste?

Jewfu get

the one and only

git

claimed

claimed

great feet

No point in claiming. Bestfu has already been taken, not that I'm surprised.

I don't think that's legal mate

would you want your waifu to choke you like this?

nice digits

also claimed

Patrician taste

CLAIMED

tonyfags need not apply

first for sickfu

dem digits. fucking Mewtilated

she isn't human user

Claime

Have you seen her recently?

Wait for it...

Great taste.

it's their only quality, and most still fail to deliver

not so great taste.

Yup. Of course I have.

I'm the Chloƫ user with the fuck-huge collection.

No amount of Sup Forums banter and shitposting will make me abandon my waifu.

patrician coming through

>tfw I've seen her nude films
>tfw I don't speak german

subs pls

my waifu

She is mine
Disgusting

>calling you're waifu a slag

What are some hairy waifus? Dark arm hair preferably, other body hair ok too.

>Claim you're waifu!
>Claim you are waifu
I am waifu.

CLAIMED

Claimed cape pools gf

>Calls Shalene disgusting
>Literally posts a picture of a pig.

Oh I'm wewing

strokeface

Claimed.

A wrinkled pig, no less.

for you footfags, not me though

Claimed

auntfu claimed

too bad shes in a horrible sitcom

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

my ginger princess

Stupid samefags almost as stupid as divergent
Here's my waifu

Great taste mate.

fuck off, she's mine

I'm worried that I look like this as a male.

Guten tag, sommer kinder!

Also, claimed.

but she's a midget and her tits are too big

Claiming.

Qtest of the thread.
Prove me wrong.

WE

She's cute, but how hairy is she?

>pancake tits

Claimed

WUZ

bad skin