What does heroin feels like?

What does heroin feels like?

good

Feels like ruining you life. Your body may not die the first time you use but you will already be dead.

like salty milk and coins

found the guy who's never tried heroin

Feels like being in heaven man. Nothing bothers you, all pain goes away.
A nigger can kick you in the face and you`ll just laugh at him.
Too damn good and too damn addictive drug. Be careful user.

Like a dirty bug crawling up your nose or an infection spreading through your arm.
Your first time you'll feel warm, and relaxed, then you blink and all of a sudden it's two hours later and it seems like it was an instant, then you throw up everywhere and turn into a pissy little bitch about everything.
Every other time it's just almost instantaneously jumping hours forward through time while getting increasingly sicker and bitter about everything until your getting violently sick and getting excruciating spasms of pain rocketing through your body until you do more.

Feels like most other opiates, only a hell of a lot more intense

I've heard it's like putting down two suitcases you didn't know you have been carrying around your entire life. And when you come back down it's like picking them back up again and you live the rest of your life with your shoulders burning.

That's why it's so dangerous. You can shoot up and it's not like anything they told you. You can do it and be fine. You don't notice until you've done it seven more times that it's all you care about now.

feelsbadman?

"no sir, i didn't like it"- the HORSE from ren & stimpy

Nah, unless you have a really bad, untreated anxiety disorder maybe,but there's other ways around that.

There is a dutch youtube channel called drugslab that tries lots of drugs and tells you what it's like to trip, and you watch them trip. They do some cognitive exercises and talk about safety measures. It's useful if you can ignore them being chuckfucks about it.

But then again, I have a friend with an anxiety disorder who won't take meds or anything and he didn't like it either so maybe that person was just fucking with you. People who do heroin get taught by the people who addicted them to get other people addicted however they can so that there will be more money to pool together to use to escape the sickness and pain that comes from withdrawl.
Watched it happen first hand to a couple buddies, they tried to get me into it but I have just legitimately didn't like it.

like your brain gets fucked by bbc
and later your body feels like getting fucked by bbc
its not worth it

gaaaayyy

That was a very good allegory user. I just want to add: whenever you pick up the bags again you`ll notice they getting heavier each time.

Words can't describe the true pleasure.

And FYI: Heroin+meth=god mode

Ur a witty Lil cunt I'll give u that m8

uppers and downers is a great way to od

I've been a dope user since 14. started shooting it at 18 after my mother died. when she found she was terminal we started using oxycontin together and then after she died I moved on to heroin. if you give a fuck about this current shit hole state of reality and world affairs...stay away. if you've lost your hope for mankind, moral compasses, and humanity...give it a try. I adore it and respect it. only. shoot actual H about 3 times a month; the rest of the time it's Oxy or morphine. it's an absolute release from everything that could possibly be bothersome in your life. complete euphoria. the only thing better imo is hydromorphone hcl (dilaudid) way more euphoric, way more numbness...but it's harder to find and unfortunately doesn't last as long. contrary to popular belief, opiate use can be controlled and you can go 30+ years as an IV user (i.e. Keith Richards). just PLEASE educate yourself on opiates, opioid, proper needle use and sterile practices. I've been shooting for almost 5 years and have 0 contracted blood borne diseases because I took time to educate. whatever your choice...be educated. be safe. have some modicum of responsibility.

p.s. for all you assholes, yes i have been employed and paying taxes all through my dope use.

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

get a real job faggot

Feelz powdery.

Kinda like flour or dehydrated dandruff.

failure in the end.