What will happen to Hollywood after theaters start closing en masse?

What will happen to Hollywood after theaters start closing en masse?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Streaming.

>See this disgusting bitch everywhere
>never heard her music
Just listened to the track "Oblivion". Pretty good desu.

Wow, Maisie Williams really is blossoming into a gorgeous young woman

This. All the new movies will be ready available online behind a paywall. Every release will be pirated within days.

Digital isn't nearly as profitable as analog. Stuff like music and journalism couldn't resist the transition easily because making music and writing generally doesn't require a lot of capital.

But good movies, even low budget ones, require millions. The money to be made online just isn't near close enough right now to replace what they get through theater distribution.

They still have their chinks and euros to gobble up American shit just like Warcraft, so it doesn't matter.

the asians pirate more than anyone and they get less money back from theaters in places like China. If the domestic market tanks then Hollywood is truly finished. Europe also gives less money back than America.

>tfw capeshit is literally the only thing keeping hollywood alive right now

Fark, I shooped that years ago, I thought it lost forever.
I miss those threads.

Then maybe Mr. Goldstein will have to make a smaller profit?

Theaters are never gonna close, bluray is only sold to retards tho

listen to more, it's incredible

She looks qt fuck in realti or whatever that video is called

Too bad shes a hardcore retard feminist... And i dont think she takes showers

>tfw capeshit is going to sink sooner or later

It's already starting with both Civil War and BvS's bloated budgets. Suicide Squad may just sink the DCU.

Capeshit is actually shrinking
BvS under performed and CA3 made less than the first two Avengers

Hopefully. Leto's hyper-spic joker is a major turn-off. Also, Harley Quinn really doesn't work (esp. as a villain) apart from her bodysuit.

>tfw you will lose your crab leg pickup kiosk soon

You can't eat that. That guy knows that he shouldn't eat that right? He's going to die. Fuck. Someone do something.

>BvS under performed and CA3 made less than the first two Avengers
Well yeah, because BvS was shite and CA is a Captain America movie, not an Avengers movie. Most people don't want to see Captain America

"I know because I grew up in Vancouver and half my high school was Korean or Chinese and the kind of shit I heard all the time was horrible. I used to walk around with my Chinese boyfriend and people would yell slurs out of cars. Racism isn't over. Sexism isn't over."

pitchfork.com/news/49448-grimes-speaks-out-in-defense-of-beyonce-gangnam-style-and-mariah-carey/

>CA3 made less than the first two Avengers

Why would a non-Avengers movie make than an Avengers movie? How about this :

Captain America 1 : $370,569,774
Captain America 2: $714,421,503
Captain America 3 : $1,150,088,511

Y E L L O W E D
E
L
L
O
W
E
D

>chinese
She said there were Koreans, why couldn't she at least pick one of them?

the average Chinese guy is more attractive than the average Korean

Theaters wont close.

The powers that be still control channels of communication, withholding media content from the public and displaying them in theaters. This method is highly lucrative and they will make you pay for a seat to witness a film before releasing it to the public.

Those who hold sway over the channels of communication will do anything at their disposal to keep power over media disbursement.

Never say never, but I find it highly unlikely that movie theaters will come to a close.

I wonder why their genes make attractive women and ugly cucks

Good. Hollywood is trash since Star Wars. Let's purge this shit and start hiring bums who actually care about art instead of fucktarded yes men

I just laugh when yellow dicks try to act the bull. When it's BBC the girl is ruined forever and there is legitimate reason to be mad, but when it's a little yellow dick that barely touched the sides then I just want to say "Yeah, thanks for warming her up for us slanty". You can't try to assert dominance over somebody higher than you on the sexual hierarchy. Don't blame the chinks though, just find it funny. I mean is there anybody less desirable to any woman than a yellow dick?

Grimes is cute. CUTE!

This is what Grimes / Claire Boucher looked like in High school where she a cumslut for Asian boys

I prefer my physical media, I retain more rights of ownership and only paid once for them instead of either paying some subscription indefinitely or resorting to crime.

>paying for media

I call it building equity.

Pretty qt tbqh lads

This shit

The mindlless sheep just don't understand that in exchange for streaming convenience they're being stripped of tangible ownership over what they pay for, and the industry is doing what men like Gabe Newell wanted a decade ago with all but declaring war on used media.

Tone it down.

Last thing we need is r/asianmasculinity posters flooding this place again.

s-sauce on her???

>still falling for the plastic jew

oh no I buy most of mine used, pay pennies on the dollar and help out a local business instead of lining the pockets of some California stream service executive or internet provider fat cat AND then oftentimes they appreciate in value so if I ever get sick of owning it I can sell it unlike you who when you get sick of a movie just feel a sense of ennui.

The true era of tv kino will begin

day of rope

> I can sell it unlike you who when you get sick of a movie just feel a sense of ennui
when i get sick of a movie i delete from my HDD faggot, keep filling that void with plastic goy

so I get money and you get some fragmented HDD space, congrats on losing at life

They'll just cater more movies towards chinese viewers

A lot of Fast and The Furious and Transformers

>i get money for reselling shit worth pennies
stop lying to yourself, you're rather sad
>HDD fragmentation in 2016
yeah you just confirmed you're a plain retard

you'd be surprised what physical media can go for Amazon has volumes of Garfield & Friends listed at hundreds of dollars for used copies.

twin peaks

DeNiro was so handsome