Tfw got banned for saying FUCK DONALD TRUMP on a website that is "pro free speech"

>tfw got banned for saying FUCK DONALD TRUMP on a website that is "pro free speech"

What do you cucks even think free speech is

Fuck niggers.

Proof?

Fuck donald trump.

Nobody likes a spastic 11 year old. Served you right to get banned.

>we are pro free speech unless we dont like your speech

I'll take "what is free speech" for 200

>2017
>still believe free speech exists on the internet

You might wanna try to form a sentence with arguments instead of shouting like a mudslime.

nigga learn2 conlaw

Kek, when you get put down you wet your pants

>You might wanna try to form a sentence with arguments instead of shouting like a mudslime.

Implying you have any grammar above a down syndrome cuck's vocabulary

as usual
op is too stupid to argue with
op thinks con/law protections apply to private websites

Keep being mad

kek so you whine your bitch ass off on websites about free speech but when it comes to the opposite it doesnt exist, keep thinking that

>wanting to post in an echo chamber

Free speech has been dead on the internet for about 15 years now. You go against the allowed narrative, you get b&.

It's how hugboxes are formed. It completely stifles any chance of an intelligent discussion so all posters just think they are completely right even in the cases of surreal logic.

Did you have anything constructive to say or were you spastic about it?

hahaha
wow
i do what? nope
heheeee
dumber than i originally thought
conlaw doesn't protect your faggoty little funtimes on private sites you infantile twit :3

>>tfw got banned for saying FUCK DONALD TRUMP on a website that is "pro free speech"
>What do you cucks even think free speech is

Trump is a piece of shit, no doubt, but free speech doesn't have anything to do with what you're talking about. Free speech means the government can't arrest you for saying "FUCK DONALD TRUMP" That's something that we may see change over the next few years, if the Donald gets his heart's desire, but it doesn't mean anyone has to host your comment.

no shit they banned you, you said fuck trump

do you expect them to not ban you? lol read the rules

I want to get banned for saying, TRUMP LIKES TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS FROM PUTIN

Honestly, the mods here on Sup Forums are some of the most lenient ever to exist

If I were a mod here I would ban people left and right because I didnt like what they posted. For real. But these kids here at Sup Forums are very tolerant. You faggots are lucky.

Hopefully you're the first one Trump hangs

Lel newfag detected

this.

I'd say same to you, but you'll probably die in a dirt bike accident before he gets a chance.