JESUS CHRIST HES COMING INSIDE YOUR ROOM HURRY

JESUS CHRIST HES COMING INSIDE YOUR ROOM HURRY

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tanahmed98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10mm Nighthawk heinie

pic please

I dont doubt you, it just sounds badass

0.1 seconds: stanley knife in front of me (or several files, and a saw.).
1 second: Bollock dagger on the bench.
2 seconds: swing around, pick up the 45cm long dussac from the stack.
c.5 seconds: swing round, stand up, reach over, pick up the early 15th century Oakeshott type XV sword.
c.10 seconds, get up, walk over to the firearms cabinet, open it. pull out a shotgun.

I think I'm fine.

Lewd mei pillow or unopened ice cold shasta coca cola

i grab penis

>a mug of lukewarm coffee and a pencil
why don't I have any guns in this house

A torch lighter and a handful of m80's, I'm probably about to lose my ass virginity.

I would just throw my medieval weapon collection at him and hope one sticks in

and whats hindering the burglar to pick up any of these?

anyway I could only grab scissors or a bottle of vodka so I guess I am fucked

All the sperm I've collected in soda bottles.

pic

A Glock 43, this fucker is dead.

Screwdriver

It could be worse...

I'd invite him in for pizza and weed and a 3some with my gf love wins over all

youre going to miss all 6 shots...should of got the double stack asshole!

Sig P238 in my pocket.
Someone's going to have a bad end to the year.

well, I assume that the burglar isnt magically appearing right there beside my workbench.

that whole breaking in bit, meaning he'd have to get through for instance, the door, the hallway, the corridor, and this room's door first.

7, I bought the extended mag.

One of my many Katanas, sharpened on my antique whetstone each day. Stand and fight me burglar, I dare thee.

a fucking empty coke can

Im literally holding a rather hefty laptop. It'd do some good clobbering I reckon

En Garde!

6'3 and MMA training for the last 8 years. If i get the drop, I will be fine.

FUUUUUUCK HIDE ME HERE

instagram.com/tanahmed98/

follow this muzzie and comment something about ahmed's clock

Is it Boxing Day?

I got this

>Arms reach
>Walk

You're done for.

"Wrong house, motherfuc-"

Fly Swatter in one hand
Guitar Pedal in the other hand

>I never felt safer

fuck, a lamp I guess... I have a baseball bat on the other side of my bed like 7 feet away from me, maybe that

some toilet roll and a shoe

Got a 7 foot arm? Pics now!

Surefire flashlight and a beat up aluminum baseball bat from high school. Not faring too well, but ok.

Fucking lmao, they're FUCKED

Good thing I've got my Katanna.

*nothin personnell, kidd

since I am always armed, he will die

The M1 Abrams is an American third-generation main battle tank. It is named after General Creighton Abrams, former Army chief of staff and commander of United States military forces in the Vietnam War from 1968 to 1972. Highly mobile, designed for modern armored ground warfare, the M1 is well armed and heavily armored. Notable features include the use of a powerful multifuel turbine engine, the adoption of sophisticated composite armor, and separate ammunition storage in a blow-out compartment for crew safety. Weighing nearly 68 short tons (almost 62 metric tons), it is one of the heaviest main battle tanks in service.

The M1 Abrams entered U.S. service in 1980, replacing the M60 tank. The M1 remains the principal main battle tank of the United States Army and Marine Corps, and the armies of Egypt, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Australia and Iraq.

Three main versions of the M1 Abrams have been deployed, the M1, M1A1, and M1A2, incorporating improved armament, protection, and electronics. These improvements and other upgrades to in-service tanks have allowed this long-serving vehicle to remain in front-line service. In addition, development for the improved M1A3 version was reported in 2009.

Direct tv remote

I dont grab anything
Ive been boxing for 4 years
And kickboxing for 2 years

I grab My Cock.

The burglar is FUCKED.

We'll remember you

Ceramics soup bowl sans soup and a plushie, but I,m 6'1" and over 200lbs so it could go either way.

Glock 34. I think I'll be fine.

No worries here

Tfw just out of arms reach

Well, fuck

I got a sharpened pencil

A black powder Pietta 1858 revolver. That fucker is toast, old west style.