How can one go about "acquiring" a sail ship for free and getting away with it?

How can one go about "acquiring" a sail ship for free and getting away with it?

Is it 1746 where you are OP?

cuba has the internet now? grats

ships like the picture are still around you know

OP is a pirate

Craigslist

Wow, really?

I only have Portsmouth, one of the most historic and famous ports in the world, down the road from me so I would never have know that.

you dont have to be shitty about it

So why did you make such a comment then?

Niga just join a tallship crew. It's pretty easy and the crew is always awesome. I have worked on tallships and it's great.

I'm not being shitty

I'm genuinely grateful that you imparted knowledge on me and opened my eyes to the fascinating ships that roam our oceans to this very day. Sorry if I sounded condescending.

Steal one and get away with it?
Was that question even necessary op?

oh my apologies
There more to it, Getting it registered, Into another country

I thought the ship pictured was the Victory.

I also find it amusing that one of the three large ports for the American navy is called Norfolk, which sounds extremely Englishy.

Wow, really?

I only have Portsmouth, one of the most historic and famous ports in the world, down the road from me so I would never have know that.

Look on boat selling websites, lots of free boats out there cause maintenance and slip fees aren't cheap. Costs a little more than "free" but there are a few good ones out there.

they arent too hard to build. you can use affordable materials too.

>I also find it amusing that one of the three large ports for the American navy is called Norfolk, which sounds extremely Englishy.

That would be Norfolk, Virginia...... as in named after the Virgin Queen, Elizabeth I.

Near to Jamestown, named after King James?

just south of new.... Jersey, and new York. and new Hamshire, or even, and this one might give away the origin of these names... New England.

I wonder where these names might have come from?

Cheers, But i'm talking about large-really large sail ships. No cuckboat

Also i can get a fully working one for free.

most of the upper east coast sounds "englishy". heard or new england retard

Thought much about this, But everything included it would take me longer than 10 years to build.

Mainly its the money what's stopping me doing it. I'm a poorfuck

Only way is to go full jack sparrow

How do you jack sparrow a huge boat?

Bro if you're stealing in the first place why do you give a fuck about getting it registered? You better be using that thing to
>travel to exotic places
>meet new people
>kill all the men
>rape the women
>and leave with all their valuables
You shouldn't be at all concerned with registering your stolen 17th century pussy yacht

Odd it's named for a virgin...sailors typically refer to Norfolk as Nofuck......

You know what, Your fucking right
Screencapped for insperation

I'v had enough being a cuck.
Will you join my crew Sup Forumsro?

All fucking day my man. I've always wanted to do thug shit on a fucking boat. Sup Forumsoat crew coming though

All my life I've dreamt of sailing the seas on a sailship. I've researched ships, sailors, and pirates extensively and I fell in love with the tales of adventure. I would love to be on board a ship and sail the world, hoisting sails, drinking rum, eating pickles, playing the lute, plotting a course, etc.

If there is room on your ship for a 20-year-old geek, sign me in.

I'm not even kidding, Going to happen mate.
For the first time in a long time i feel excited

Your in, Shall we make some group? Perhaps on FB, Whatsapp?

It's gotta happen. Now we just need to find some schmuck with a boat we can commandeer

Ship not boat, If i'm gonna do it its gonna big.

I say we take the ship to the carribean for a start.

I'm not sure, see if you can gather more people and then contact me on FB.

/profile.php?id=100009277989699

Okay, Do be aware that it could even take up to one year to secure a ship. Not sure where i'm getting from yet. If it goes ahead ill keep you updated.

Thanks for the correction, fucking auto correct always trying to undermine me..
But Yeah it's basically a requirement to start off pillaging in the Caribbean. Just think we're out there on our big ass ship pounding rum like water, and pumping tan bitches like flat tires. That's the life for me

Have you guys never gone sailing? It's fucking great. I know a guy who owns a 30 foot ocean cruiser, this summer we will sail from Washington to Alaska.

Sign me up niga

Fuck yes. We take what we want, When we want!

We will have ship maids, That will do anything

I will make a 8ch board so we can contact each other and share information.

Not sure what i will call it yet, Keep checking the main b board on 8ch and i will post the name of the new board.

Oh yeah they can do all the work because fuck that. The thought of a few bros on a fucking ship in the ocean with kidnapped hoes manning our masts all day sounds like heaven. I think I'll even find myself a chill parrot bro to hang with too

Will do. Use the same pic in the op for the post on 8ch too so it's easy to find