ITT vaguely threaten one another

ITT vaguely threaten one another

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tanahmed98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Wow you skate, I too skate. Man if we skated at the same place, we could probably collide.
In a bad way.

You're an attractive young man with your whole life ahead of you. It'd be a shame if something bad happened to you.

You snake OP, you sly snake

instagram.com/tanahmed98/

follow this muzzie and comment something about ahmed's clock

Man, that's a pretty steep drop. If I pushed you, you'd definitely die.

Always look both ways when you cross the street. You never know what's coming at you.

This is a great thread OP, we would all be VERY sad if something were to happen to your ability to post. - The Mods

That's a nice vehicle you're driving there. Oh how horrible it would be if something crashed into it.

you may be interested but not too joyful about the outcome and leading situations of our correspondence

I'll kill all of you...in mario kart 64.

We now aim for a swift conclusion in order to prevent the consequences and subsequent fees that would arise should you feel the need to prevent a satisfactory and timely closing to the matter.

If I see this post again something may or may not happen that might possibly have negative repercussions for you, maybe.

I am not terribly entertained by the way you are conversing with me. A friendly word of advice, if you chose to insist to further do so in the future, you may have a series of precarious unordinary unfortunate transgressions befall you

This sounds like a description to a song

I'm going to make a bunch of diplomats persona non grata.

I remember visiting during your annual summer harvest festival, you have a beautiful family. A travesty it would be if something unbeknownst to such a renown gentleman, such as youself, happen to an assuredly dear and close kinsfolk

Your father did a better job raising you than your mother.

Trust nobody, not even yourself.

Oh yeah? Well you're a nigger!

This should just be Sup Forums's default banner

Woah friend don't get too worked up, or you may experience the negative effects of high blood pressure on your circuitry system.

>high blood pressure on your circuitry system
>pressure on your circuitry system
>your circuitry system

oh fuck, thanks for the guffaw m8

/thread

i hope everyone in this thread fills a bowl full of cereal and goes to the fridge and there's no milk

circulatory system
That's really what auto correct changed it to. Sorry guys I'm a shit head phone poster. I'll go ahead and kms out of shame now

Take it easy, there's children around

I will come to your house and plant Japanese knotweed in your front garden.

Whatchya gonna do if I don't?

JESUS CHRIST TONE IT DOWN, KID!!!

I will prepare you a salad that is dissapointing enough that it will be worthy of continual note and analysis