Anons from Europe

It's NOT an incitement to hatred! I just want to know what's really going on in Europe.

Are Muslims a problem in Europe? Is it true that they can break the law and the police won't stop them? Are there 'black districts' the police avoid coming in?

Do anons have problems going along with Muslims or they're just 'average' people?

What do you think of this guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=qH5hstbYNQk

Other urls found in this thread:

panampost.com/amanda-blohm/2016/07/07/argentina-will-receive-3000-syrian-refugees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its all fine.

that sign's bottom line should tell you all you need to know, POCbro

It's all a meme. Refugees don't commit crimes, don't pay any attention.

Roving bands of qt beurettes

Its a meme. The main problem comes from the children of immigrants who, as everyone on this board gets wrong, are citizens of their respective countries. So it's a European problem and not a Muslim one

>Are Muslims a problem in Europe?
Everything is fine, there is a little tension because Whites are racists, but when they will be a minority in their own homeland, there will be peace.

>Is it true that they can break the law and the police won't stop them?

You need to be aware that the police is White and therefore racist, when the police will be let's say 70-90% Non white they will cease to commit crimes.

>Are there 'black districts' the police avoid coming in?
No go zones aren't really no go zones, it is true that the police don't go in, but it is because they are racists and don't want to see the Opressed Non Whites.

>Do anons have problems going along with Muslims or they're just 'average' people?

They're friendly and loving people, look at the pic.

Getting worse everyday. Muslims are exploding, stealing, killing and raping but we get to hear how racist we are everyday. It's a shame that we're too cucked and docile to stand up against the government.

I want to leave this cuckhole before it all bursts open

do you have any protest movements or something? Is it only the government or does the majority support it?

> Tfw you live in South America and there aren't Muslims here

Feels good

but...french aren't white. And there is nothing wrong using baton as sex toy. Hot as fuck tbqhwy

Venezuela and Brazil are importing them tho

And Guyana is something like 30% muslim thanks to the Eternal Orange Merchants

Thank doge we have no no-go areas, like Belgium and France.
And we don't have as many refugees as Sweden or Germany.

But it's still pretty bad. But the reason why refugees are hated so much here isn't actually the refugees itself. It's because we hate Moroccans so much, that people here dislike more Muslims.

Look up Vlaams Blok. Quite popular far-right party got blocked by the Belgian government from gaining any executive power. The party was effectively killed off. And that was back in 2004.

Soon here...
panampost.com/amanda-blohm/2016/07/07/argentina-will-receive-3000-syrian-refugees/

>this whole post

it's not funny. I feel bad for that loli.

In some places it's completely fucked up, riots, rape and misogyny. No go areas exist and crime rates explode.

Overall it's pretty okay, though. To me, it feels like all this only happens in said particular places, mostly big cities.

For sure it's true that all those refugees are fucking expensive, because they lack basic education, but as it seems so far we can somehow afford it.

>converted to islam
>married three wives, live off government welfare
>got two kids already and all three wives are pregnant
>social security gives me additionalmoney for each kid
lmao, you mad, christcucks?

might move to germany, tho, the money there is better

we are white you fucking chink go reclaim your land instead of posting shit

>in some places its completely fucked up, riots, rape and misogyny. No go areas exist and crime rates explode.

lol

if you look at trends and averages and not the odd exceptional case then black people are a much bigger problem in the uk than muslims so i find it weird they virtually never get mentioned unless they're also muslims like somalis are

dunno about other european countries

either way crime rates in even the worst and most multicultural places in the uk are orders of magnitude safer than the worse places in russia, america and most of the rest of the world

Because most of the blacks that came during the refugee crysis are in fact Muslim.

German media calls them north Africans instead of blacks.

i'm talking just about the uk, we didn't have a refugee crisis

i think we took 3000 refugees from it in total?

Everything is alright over here

It's only really a problem in places where there are shitloads of muslims, over here while they are statistically more criminal (per capita) it's still negligible. The other part of the problem is less to do with the the muslims themselves, and more to do with the fact that politicians use them as a sort of political weapon to guilt people into accepting certain changes (and to increase their voter base, obviously the muslims are voting for the parties that keep yelling about how great they are and not those who oppose them).

Je te promets que la prochaine ratonnade va ĂȘtre un gĂ©nocide de masse.

Muslims are always an issue. A new Crusade is long overdue.

North africans aren't black

But Egyptian pharaohs were black how do you explain that?

>are Muslims a problem in Europe?
If by "a problem" you mean "a direct threat", some specific branches of Islam are, though it's not a major threat.
If by "a problem" you mean "a group hated and/or feared by a non-negligible part of the population", yes it is.
>is it true that they can break the law and the police won't stop them?
No.
>are there 'black districts' the police avoid coming in?
Yes. Nothing to do with the so-called no-go zones though.
>what do you think of this guy?
Didn't watch the whole video but it seems he wasn't saying anything your average Sup Forums poster couldn't come up with. Not really interesting.

the implication is they went through north africa to get to europe.

>Russians asking questions about Europe
Russia confirmed for not Europe.

>but as it seems so far we can somehow afford it.
It is a slow spiral of money spending. They will be a drain for many years. Just a fact.

never change

Be free, Russia! Canada is fucked, but you guys still have a chance. Perhaps someone can get rid of Justine (yes, I purposely spelt it that way) Trudeau for us! FUCK THAT GUY.

Doesn't russia have a shitload of durkas, and the second country that sends the most foreign fighters for isis?

>In some places it's completely fucked up, riots, rape and misogyny. No go areas exist and crime rates explode.

Lmao

>soviet propaganda
what?

It's Karma thrown back at you. Just bear with it and pay your crimes for stealing MY wealth.

I have been to immigrant areas of some big cities in France and they are fucked. It's literally like you transplanted a neighbourhood from Algeria or West Africa and dropped it in France. White French people don't give a shit about laws as it is so you can imagine what it must be like in the banlieu.

But on the other hand I've been to the most notorious "no-go zone" in Germany according to a Breitbart article I read and it was a joke. It's filled with white hipsters looking for cheaper rents. They've even opened some trendy cafes. Even at night I saw blonde hipster girls standing around by themselves outside the U-Bahn stop waiting to meet people. What kind of no-go zone is that? I felt more unsafe in lily white towns in California.

I lived in the Netherlands and there the exaggeration was even wilder, I never felt unsafe in big city immigrant areas, and I used to visit one regularly for cheaper groceries. There as well you will see a lot of white Dutch people on the streets and in the shops. At least in the German ones you will actually see crime like young Turkish boys dealing drugs. The people who call these no-go zones are straight up lying.

no we arent and venezuela cant even import food lol.