Intolerant Lyrics

Hey Sup Forums, I need a little help for an essay of mine. I need some examples of "intolerant" lyrics in music, the more genres the better. I've been having troubles finding much because I don't listen to too broad of a spectrum of music, so really any examples help, but ones that are really reaching are not preferred. Thanks ;3;
(Pic not really related because album is meme)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4e2hBQ-qUE
youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs
youtube.com/watch?v=N9o1X_TNXWA
youtu.be/KUogZWhlyt0?t=52s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq3axLwamE
youtube.com/watch?v=xOOUVn0mFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=dYMv11Bz19g
youtube.com/watch?v=h4xZ_UZYKJI
youtube.com/watch?v=R8anmTZ_W68
video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVisyDNJYkPsADN4nnIlQ?p=guns n roses one in a million&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=piv-web&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002#id=4&vid=ab1aaea4efd1eca6f5432648bb1f458a&action=view
youtube.com/watch?v=jw1116WqBHw
youtube.com/watch?v=gw_oc6uOLos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess johnny rebel. You will come out like a raging sjw tumblrtard if you write about anything that isn't blatantly racist. Just write about things like nazi anthems or kkk songs.

hey can i get an honest opinion on this album my friend worked hard on its kind of the same humor as pink season but its a lot different, its basically white men trying to be cringy type rappers, so please it be great to hear what you think about it youtube.com/watch?v=w4e2hBQ-qUE

this is a stretch but you could talk about tyler the creator's album bastard, he was banned from a few areas regarding the lyrics to a few tracks so clearly his music was deemed "intolerant" to a few people (though i don't agree with the verdict)

any nsbm should fit your criteria

reggaejunkiejew by ween

Hey buddy I think youve got the wrong website. Tumblr is two blocks down

this might actually be the worst cover art i've seen in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=sLg5POTvVzs

Nice cover art but the music is shit

wow wtf your friend did not ask permission to use a picture of me on his album cover

I have to ask, did you pick the essay topic?

youtube.com/watch?v=N9o1X_TNXWA

MATZOFARIAN

its obviously for cringe not proper music

thank you all

fortunately i did not pick the topic because i think we been desensitized to must intolerance anyways but i need to conform to get a good grade
no thanks im not an sjw, i just dont see intolerance in music because as previously stated i dont listen to much and have been desensitized

GENERS A JEW

p sure you can find a lot of "intolerant" lyrics in rap, but this came to mind:
youtu.be/KUogZWhlyt0?t=52s

this line always cracks me up for being so un-self-aware. probably good for your needs

>Versatile, my style switches, like a faggot
>But not bisexual; I'm an intellectual
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq3axLwamE

youtube.com/watch?v=xOOUVn0mFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=ItL_Ui_iPAE
youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc
youtube.com/watch?v=dYMv11Bz19g

If you want a good laugh go read the Genius annotation for that line to see how backpackers have tried to excuse it.

>i need to conform to get a good grade
what class is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=h4xZ_UZYKJI

youtube.com/watch?v=R8anmTZ_W68

That little faggot with the earring and the makeup. Yeah, buddy. That's his own head. That little faggot got his own jet air plane. That little faggot he's a millionaire.

Anything by Eminem

MF Doom has a song called Batty Boyz where he talks about jow he doesnt like fags and how they weird him out. ofc he gets a free pass because he is a fat black man

Police and Niggas.

video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVisyDNJYkPsADN4nnIlQ?p=guns n roses one in a million&fr=yhs-mozilla-002&fr2=piv-web&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002#id=4&vid=ab1aaea4efd1eca6f5432648bb1f458a&action=view

youtube.com/watch?v=jw1116WqBHw

As everyone and their mother has already said, most things DMX were at least somewhat offensive.

this if you wanna get really really really intolerant and actually beyond rappers andshit

top kek this is a good one, although it's not really directed at any group in particular so it might not work for the assignment

u stupid ass fuck, why y0u start an essay about something u dont even know about ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gw_oc6uOLos

>authenticted
mild kek from the name
but are you THE tedy?

I wouldn't call rapping to a webcam microphone to crapped out beats "working hard".

Nine Inch Nails - Big Man With A Gun

It is part of its concept story, but I think it would do

I am a big man
Yes I am
And I've got a big gun
Got me a big old dick and I
I like to have fun

Held against your forehead
I'll make you suck it
Maybe I'll put a hole in your head
You know, just for the fuck of it

I can reduce you if I want
I can devour
I'm hard as fucking steel, and I’ve got the power
I'm every inch a man, and I'll show you somehow
Me and my fucking gun
Nothing can stop me now

(Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot)
I'm going to cum all over you

what's to excuse? He is coming out at the age of 18 in the 90's on a rap album, that's so brave!

How about this OP: instead of screeching about how not everything (in a modality as vast as music) conforms to the superfluous, trivial ethics of SJWs, why don't you write about an actual issue that affects the world practically?

Why not do 'In The Flesh' from The Wall. """"Intolerant"""" lyrics but you could then explain the context and show they aren't what they seem.