How do you find a boyfriend when you don't have grindr and are too shy to go to gay club alone?

How do you find a boyfriend when you don't have grindr and are too shy to go to gay club alone?

Public restrooms.

download grindr

Yuk.

I don't have a smartphone.

Amputation is your only effective option.

tell every guy you meet you're a willing bottom bound to work after 5-6 trys. or the internet

I'm not a slut.

why not?

Well, I think I'm a decent guy, I just want a nice boyfriend to hang out and do cool stuff. I like sex but I'm not a slut willing to give myself to the first one I see.

why not the lgbt board? Or are they for sentimental for such a practical question, i don't go there.

have a hobby -> find a guy in your region that does the same

have a job -> find a guy in your region that does the same

xxx -> find a guy in your region that does the same

then go to school/work talk to guys you'll find someone you like. if not try tinder

>too shy to go to gay club alone?
Pre-drink. Seriously. No homo, but I go to regular bars by myself all the time, and I make sure to be shitfaced before I walk in the door. I meet tons of girls just because anyone alone at a bar WILL be approached by interested parties.

I don't like them...

I was planning on joining a chess club but I'm pretty sure I won't find a bf there.

I'm going back to school next september, I would like to find someone before summertime. In the meantime, I'm living as a NEET.

Isn't that weird to be alone at a bar? It's like saying "look at me, I came here alone because I want people to come and talk to me". I don't want to look weird.

Craigslist.

i could be your bf then

We don't live in the same country, user.

come to canada you faggot

Eight hours is a long and expensive flight.

where do u live?

I live in a small town in France.

user, if you live in FL I would be your bf.

move 2 ca.

You won't then.

It doesn't matter, I wouldn't be able to stay more than three months.

well you can have a bf for 3 months then