youtube.com/watch?v=pxELTeTmE0k
youtube.com/watch?v=hH4KmGYsE3A
rthdxfff.bandcamp.com/album/orny-manalit
youtube.com/watch?v=bahrmFEVGzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What have you been listening to

2tru4u

Best album of last year desu

yo homedawg im glad you listen to great band most of this board pussies cant even lift. You want to listen to this album so you can be smart like me. also I have two girlfriends who love me because they envy my posh lifestyle. I want to demonstrate to you how a small kid like you can become a dyke magnet over night. When i was your age I was the biggest guy in class so i got to bang all the hot teachers and faculty.

Great thread

_e_x_c_u_s_e__m_e_?_

Good advice keep it up!

keep it funky my NiNJA, miracles get dat faygo hatchetboy

Dont know why Kvlts shit on Krallice so much. Hyperion is a masterpiece.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxELTeTmE0k

Blackened thrash is the best part about black metal.

Thats fake news you fucking ass dick

Not it's not. Try this record, for example.

What post late 80s bands i should listen if I like Celtic Frost/Hellhammer/Triptykon, Mercyful Fate, Bathory, Type O Negative's first album, Venom and Burzum because of the dark ambiance thing, but every other kvlt stuff i heard was unbearable because of the forced evil vocals?

Bethlehem
Castevet
Destroyer 666
Diabolical Masquerade
Dissection
Mare Cognitum
Mayhem
Tormentor
Vinterland
Xasthur
Sodom (early)

These have good atmosphere and aren't very over the top on the vocals

Thank you kindly, I will sure check them out.

I was a little surprised when you said you didn't want evil vocals because you said you like Bathory and Burzum.

i actually want to listen to this
where is it

Well Bathory is bearable because it's high pitched, and Burzum feels right because of the noise in filosofem, and even the first album felt good, although right now I can only remember Dungeons of Darkness even though is not metal. The rest of the discog I haven't heard yet

See, it may seem weird, but even bands like Gnaw Their Tongues sound too forced, and technically i should love it because of the industrial noise stuff etc. Burzum I guess is an exception

LEGENDARY DUBS

Second
youtube.com/watch?v=hH4KmGYsE3A

What's some good posthardcore/bm?
I like Castevet and my friend told me that hardcore/posthardcore mixed with black metal was a big thing a few years back, any recs are greatly appreciated

are the khvrches kvlt?

>aren't very over the top on the vocals
>recommends fucking Bethlehem

Gnaw Their tongues is a little forced. The reason is probably because Mories forces out like a full-length a month for his different projects. If he just cut down on the bull shit and just published the best tracks GTT and his other stuff would be so much better.

rthdxfff.bandcamp.com/album/orny-manalit

Cursing from Minsk, LATANU is formed by members of such acts as NIEZGAL (RIP), PESTILENTIA and RITE OF DARKNESS (RIP). Debut opus consists of 6 tracks of fierce Black Metal mainly recorded in garage conditions. However, material was masterfully mixed by Sadist (SS-18, DEATHMOOR, MISANTHROPIC ART, LASHBLOOD etc.), thus resulting ideal balance between rawness and power of the final result.

Paysage d'Hiver: Das Tor

His best work, maybe his last too.

Won't be his last. He is working on new stuff for sure - usually just takes him a while to get it out.

I hope. Tobias is a badass.

New Acrimonious is pretty good lads.

EQUIMANTHOOOOOORRRN

Show your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=bahrmFEVGzw

Good album.

Listen to Triangle by Schammasch

Skaldic
Atmospheric black metal From Canada

Breh imma fucking slap ya breh

Have you prayed to your parasite god today?

Nachtfalke-Doomed To Die

Gabriel of Negura Bunget passed away guys

Best NSBM album?

Good album to chill to.

>tfw new Goatmoon sucks ass

OP here, I'm surprised my thread is still up.

It's not bad, it's just not really black metal anymore.

>he doesn't drink black coffee without add on
Why?

Leviathan. I'm not sure why I am recommending this one, all of his work is superb, but this...

This ain't bad, too, when it comes to dsbm.