>Always getting called an animal because i'm black
How do I make myself happy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans
xpatnation.com/who-are-the-most-successful-international-students-in-the-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys nig

Where do you live?

What always makes me happy is realizing I am white. And lots of masturbation. You can't do the first so I suggest the latter.

Go back to africa

Just be happy that you can pull the race card at any time and be correct 100% of the time

Improve your mood if you run away, otherwise follow the gallows.

All you can do is act white. Speak properly (ie without the "hood" voice) and don't listen to shitty music, you'll be halfway there.

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Clade: Synapsida
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Suborder: Haplorhini
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo
Species: H. sapiens

You are an animal.

Minnesota....

You can post 'u mad wite boi' threads on Sup Forums at any time and trigger little dick white boys.

My parents are nigerians. Nigerians are the most educated people in America....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans
xpatnation.com/who-are-the-most-successful-international-students-in-the-us/

lol no... I don't want to do that. People are just going to think that black people are weak. Apparently Sup Forums hates my race so much it makes me sad... I can't tell if trolling or really serious...

Use your minority privilege and spew a lot of racist shit without any consequences.

No... Just because we have large dicks doesn't mean anything. White men and White woman are the most attractive race.... Look at them.

There is no black privilege. White people have everything! White people make civilizations. Make people get shit done!

>Look at Europe!
>Look at Africa!

The only good black countries are the Caribbeans. But Africa is a hell hole.

Is this tactical field agent?

Stop pretending to be black online
>kys

do a michael jackson and become white

Nope just black and sad.

we all know that black people dont exist admit it op

See this is the shit i'm talking about! Its like we don't even exist!
I'm not doing a flip!

Get off Sup Forums for a start.

Strike all blackness from your soul and become a white man in a black body.

No! Its scary man.

Black humour is realllllly funny! deeez nutz hahahaha XD that gets me every time im gonna go dab one out to people who are not my own race because they all ugly ooga boogas brb guys!

pretend like your race is the better one

There is no scientific evidence... I can't pretend. It just hurts...

Prove people wrong and be smug about it. Like the more you prove them wrong the more smug you can be, untill you reach ultimate smug nirvana.

Ooga, ooga booga. Ooga booga bunga dindu nonga!

Just remember you wuz a kangz n sheit once :) (jk black people don't even know history they just steal other race's)

Your attitudes kill me! Your behavior is that of a ballsack sir.

All these racists have terrible attitudes...

Get off Sup Forums? Or don't openly admit to being the most hated race in the entire world.

>21 white male
>poor, addicted to various drugs
>work full time job I hate
>have shitty apartment, live in trash
>no self confidence
>slowly getting life back on track
>things just keep knocking me down
>self hate is high af
>non racist libcuck pothead

Every single day of my life I see articles pop up or shitty memes just ripping into white males - I feel like we're the most hated race on the planet right now.

I can almost see now why you have these facist skin head white supremacy cunts going around trying to remove people of any other nationality from this country - they have these similar problems but instead of blaming themselves they just blame everyone else.

I feel like the white male is being oppressed by just about everyone else. I feel like my race is painted as evil and controlling and shit.

Personally I play no part in the oppression of any other race. So why do I feel I'm judged as if I do.

The other half of this issue is caused by these SJW gender fluid feminazi bitches that just hate white men anyway and won't stop posting it all over social media and shitty modern feminism websites.

Is it just me that notices this?

You have skin privilege. If you and I both walk down the street who will the cops pick on first?

Everyone is suffering. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Femnazis and Racist can kill my ass!
>I rest my case

well living in the UK it's a bit different

If we were both wearing similar clothing literally either of us.

But shit thanks man shits fucked up I thought we were getting better but like this year we've gone through Brexit and you guys now have Trump so I guess not

GUYS ANIMALS CAN TYPE RED ALERT

My parents are nigerians. I always ask my father why did we move to America. We're not afro americans. Living in the Uk is in my opinion a lot better. Because black people know where they come from. Slavery really fucked them up, also segregation and Jim crow.

And I know white men are suffering. But I don't think its fair to blame them for everything. I mean they did create western democracy...

Maybe I should move to the uk.

I hear ya. It actually does make you resent other races when you get told that you're the reason other races aren't succeeding because you're so racist (whilst conveniently ignoring Asians who consistently outperform native whites and whose countries are extremely racist and homogenous) when you really don't seem to be feeling the benefits of all this privilege your meant to have.

I'm looking for somewhere to live and some areas I just can't consider, despite the fact that the location is good, due to them being majority Muslim. That's just because I don't want beat up. Hardly the oppressors we're made out to be I think

I know... Everyone has it hard. I know Sup Forums isn't the place to be talking like this there ya go.

Which one are ya?

Black people dont exist

^ Found another troll.

that kind of made me giggle.

I'm sure the UK is definately a lot less racist especially in the capital and around it. Generally blacks and whites get on better than whites with other newer immigraints -

I feel like every few years a new wave of immigraints come over from a new country who are struggling. Everyone is very racist against them for a while and then eventually they become more accepted than the newer groups that come over.

Suppose it's going to happen less now though since their going to tighten our borders no doubt.

Like, we've had waves of Pakistani's, Polish, Lithuanians, Syrians and each group goes through this same cycle.

I think generally speaking, the rest of the country especially the further north you go, the more racist people tend to be.

The working class white males are very anti immigration because the shitty newspapers aimed at uneducated people (Sun, Dailymail) just blame white people problems on whichever new group of people pop up.

The thick poor uneducated whites fall for it every time. The middle class are definately least racist. Then the Upper class are probably slightly more racist similar to america because of upbringing (they've been taught to hate people its just been passed down generations)

it's really fucked tbh

There was a study in the UK saying white men were the most derided group in the UK. Look it up.

Why tho?

>lib state that worships blacks
fake and gay

Don't fall for libtard propaganda. They try to make us feel good. They doing a lot harm.

>22
> not rich but not poor
> not addicted to drugs or alcohol
> lives in nice apartment
>conservative trumplicker

Why has your life gone to shit, but mine is so great?

fuck if I know to be honest - didn't realise that but it makes sense given what I said earlier which was just based on how I feel as a person...

damn son

The internet told me at a young age that marijuana was safe and the government lied about everything so I seeked it out and used to to self medicate my depression and became lazy and unmotivated and then got myself addicted to various other drugs and had a terrible abusive long term relationship which fucked me up and now I'm a broken man trying to be functional and struggling hard

Can't argue with you there. We are pretty gorgeous.

Fuck off you dirty nigger

Make me obnoxious fuccboy!

I was surprised myself. This is why white makes males are so angry.

I just wish everyone thought the same way I did which is that everyone is equal no matter what race religion or colour or whatever, and we should only be judged on our actions.

But idk this trait is only found in millenials I think

Becauae YOUR FOKING A WHITE MALE. YOUR A WHITE MAN!

I'm sorry I couldnt control myself...

Well I'm black. Both my parents are BEN nurses. And I know there are A lot of white families who would want to be in our position. But honestly. Sometimes I wish I was a white guy. You guys have everything. You can fuck an Asian girl. Black men can't. Because Asians girls dont want to get torn apart -.-
My penis isn't the size of a horse. It's rare...

well OP being called animal is kinda cruel but iam sure people don't call you animal in your face are they ?
everyone talks bad about others actually....you gotta see the asians being bad to eachother...that's some hardcore shit lol
anyway...crying doesn't help you in any way...except you're a girl ? are you ? no...
if you're not being yourself then blame yourself and keep crying
otherwise...take it like a man and soon you will realize that people are just jokes who hate others

I meant to say medium rare.

well shit, I'm white, poor and I make hip-hop/grime music

and sometimes I genuinely think it'd be easier if I were black man

suppose we all get what we're given eh? just what you do with it

*Bsn nurses

Yeah. But white men created the world. Have have us black men some. All we do is cause problems for other people.. I just hate myself at times

you feel that way because you are living amongst different people

if you had a place where only people like you lived, you'd feel home, knowing that whatever your people accomplish there is by your own merits, and no one can take that from you

as long as you try to integrate and live within white people, you'll never be happy

Congratulations on learning credit card fraud