I'm accused of rape but the girl was drunk as fuck and me too, she was ok and now she want to take me to a trial...

I'm accused of rape but the girl was drunk as fuck and me too, she was ok and now she want to take me to a trial. I'm not fucked right ?

Typical slut who regrets what happend
It's normal your not a rapist

your fucked dude

best you can do is get a good lawyer or make the girl out to be a slut or pay her family off

This happened to my bud

Hooked up drunk when we were 16 and camping

She was so embarrassed she denied it and said he raped her even though he asked for consent multiple times.

they strted dating.

I asked him while she was there point blank why did that not bother him she never apologized for it

> 2 days later they break up

> p.p.s she was my ex and I wanted to make her miserable. Score!

The grammar error in the photograph is much more annoying than your whining.

You're fucked bro.

Proof of you being the person who fucked her?

I will have all my time to learn english in jail np

Accuse her of rape too. If you were both drunk, neither of you could consent. Insist on the exact same charges.

It was at a party, everyone knows

Pay her family off
> don't because she will just do this to other innocent guys and will further her " I'm not accountable for anything " mind set

> good lawyer
Hope you live in a Red State or your fucked

> Create a bunch of fake stories on here about her and link to facebook from made up account. Word will spread.

Depends how far she takes it m8. Like evidence wise. If she has bruising and shit then you might be fucked if she gets a test done. I would go to her and try to sort it out tbh. Say like look we never have to speak again and I'll keep my mouth shut etc. By nature tho women have won the majority of rape/falserape cases but it has leveled out over the years. More an more chick's are getting slammed for false rape shit.

Can facebook messages can be used as a proof for her consent ?

Same fag here, and I mean worse case scenario you could get a shotgun and murder her and her family if you really wanted to. You're fine

Kek
Do this Op
/thread

Maybe

what country are you in? If it's continental Europe, you're not fucked.

France ?
I fucking hate this country btw

I don't think France will fuck you up. Both of you were drunk, it's testimony vs testimony, so in doubt they'll decide in your favor. It will be annoying as fuck though, if she really presses charges.
Just tell the truth, deny her claims and hopefully she'll never even presses charges. Don't ever consider paying her off or some shit.

My judgment will take 3 years I live in fucking France the lawyers are retarded fags so I will try to enjoy those years

Check em
I hope she knows that will loose a shit ton of money and she quit the charges

I'm fucking retarded my english is so fucking bad hang myself will be a good idea actually