Do you use condoms?

Do you use condoms?

Never in my life and I'm 25.
>Not because virgin though because I hate the way they feel

No, but I am married and have had my balls snipped.

only for receiving anal

Cancer?

No, my girlfriend is on the pill.

No, I've just had a vasectomy.

no kids?

No.

Why?
Was it expensive?

You have to be a retard or married if you don't

no, your mom takes it rawdog, has since the first time we met.

Or have casual sex on a regular basis.

Yep, child free for life. I don'y have to share my toys with anyone.

My wife and decided we didn't want kids.

I have insurance so it was covered. I want say my out of pocket was like $300 total. The weirdest thing is they do it while you're awake, they just numb the shit out of your junk.

Have fun rolling the dice with knocking a girl up every time you have sex. Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't make it a really, really stupid idea.

Enjoy Gonorreah

How did the medical staff react?

No condoms suck. They really mute the feeling.

My first gf and I only used them a few times and then decided to just go with out them, I just pulled out. We had no problem for the 2 years we were having sex.

My current gf and I only used them when we were friends with benefits. Now that we are dating we just rely on her birth control pills.

Seriously, go get a vasectomy... super easy. It isn't that painful at all.

I forgot to mention... I did use them when hooking up with people... I don't want to get STDs.

Nope.

I'm only 20.. I want children one day.

>this is how the white race dies
assuming you're white

Freeze ur sperm then faggot

My general doctor asked if I was sure and when I said yes, he referred me to a urologist. When I went to the urologist, he did the same except we set a date for the procedure. Shit is not rocket appliances.

Haji gave me a field vasectomy 6 years ago in Hemland Providence.
I ain't rolling nothing except d20's

My girlfriend has a loop so it's fine without them

Good, I hope your daughters get fucked by the dumbest chimpiest niggers this side of the Congo.

Why the fuck would you want children?

I use them and I hate them.

why? that's a big mean

bit mean*

this

if we didn't have children we would die out you fucking moron

We wouldn't die, the race would die off.
You specifically don't need to have kids, the population is growing at an alarming rate.

not with your mum lmao

yeah, because the world needs a higher concentration of niggers

I want my country to stay white, so I'm going to have children

>the population is growing at an alarming rate.
No the population is growing and people are reacting in an alarmist way.

>Implying it's not a bad thing

No, you can't impregnate a 6 year old.

So you're not doing because you want to love and care for your child?

Nah, got my tubes tied for a reason

of course, that's what raising children is all about

So you're not going to beat your child for misbehaving?

can i see your tits?

No, except to smuggle drugs.

Was it painful after the vasectomy?
I think this is the best route, but I figure no dudes want a scalpel near their junk.

Meh, we will all die, who cares who go first. The human race has to end eventually. Just enjoy what you can of this world and fuck off.

MOD....wait, if it is for scientific reason is it okay?

Meh, what are the chances

The population levels will stabilize. Only uneducated fools think otherwise.

See

Protip: most people who hate condoms have probably been using the wrong ones. They're not one size fits all. If you're a little thicker than average, try a larger size. It makes a huge difference.

I'm average length, but pretty girthy, and I used to buy standard size, and I'd have trouble staying hard and couldn't feel shit because they were too tight and strangling my dick. I bought a sampler pack and tried some larger ones. Night and day difference. Getting high quality thin ones helps a lot too.

Not as good as bare, of course, but a good proper fitting condom makes a massive difference.

You're the one getting turned on by this.

i would never "beat" a child but I wouldn't hesitate to use force if they were misbehaving, I was a naughty little shit when I was younger so I know what gives... why?
>Meh, we will all die, who cares who go first. The human race has to end eventually. Just enjoy what you can of this world and fuck off.
nice nihilistic outlook, but some of us actually care
damn really made me think

How about we start by sterilizing the third world nations that are responsible for said overpopulation first, before going on and telling civilized first world societies that they're the problem?

Explain how that's the case.

Not him.
>nice nihilistic outlook, but some of us actually care
Yeah but WHY would you care?

Yeah. Just bought some and the Muslim cashier girl got really weird when she scanned them.

because I'm a human and I care about the future of humanity? what sort of question is that?

>before going on and telling civilized first world societies that they're the problem
Nobody said that. All I said was the population isn't going anywhere and is in fact growing, you don't need to have kids. Why are people on this board so quick to jump to conclusions?

I used to use them, but then stopped as most women don't like them, plus they are expensive.

I have fucked 16 different women of different races and ages and I am still std free and no kids

>because I'm a human and I care about the future of humanity
I am a human and I don't really care if humanity dies off or not.
Caring about the future of humanity isn't a defining quality of being a human.
Humanity is bound to die off, as are all tings, since the universe is bound to die a heat death. Just enjoy life while it lasts and let others do the same.

Nah fam, I'm not into preggos.

You care? Are you helping? Is having more kids the answer? Is stopping black people from having kids the answer? I'm all for creating a better society, but if we humans are too stupid to get our shit together we deserve what we get. At least in the end their will be no suffering, I take peace in that.

Actually first world societies are more responsible for overpopulation.

>I'm such a fucking victim you guys, mean people on the internet told me I'm not correct. fucking niggers, it's their fault

most first world countries aren't overpopulated, in fact they are in need of young people, that's why immigration is being forced
we wouldn't have got this far if our ancestors just gave up and said "fuck it"
>Is having more kids the answer?
yes it is, especially in a country will declining birth rates and an aging population