Are there any legit ways of making money online, except for webcam whoring and being successful youtuber?

Are there any legit ways of making money online, except for webcam whoring and being successful youtuber?

Feel free to help me out with a dollar so I can get some cheap food til I get my paycheck.
Anything helps... desperate at this point
PayPal:
[email protected]

Affiliate programs

How?

Game servers

Literally tells me nothing lol

go to a game hosting website buy a shitty minecraft server for 10 bucks a month, set it up and take 8 year olds christmas money?

Fiverr is alright if you have any service/product worth selling

I'll look it up. Thanks

Not into charging kids man

if you're into music making beats can be profitable

Mine bitcoins

Giving psychic advice online. I made $5k one month and yah really think I'm a fkn psychic?

That's easy money user, your loss

Wait what lmao where?? How

Yeah, I'm serious. Just type "psychic advice" in google and take your pic. I use one particular site but I'll let you take a look around. I make between 2k-3k on average, it's my only job, go to school and can chill at home and study and take calls occasionally. It takes around 1.5 hours to make $200 for me (of actual work). Problem is you might have to be logged on for like 8 hours to get your 1.5 hours. But don't get discouraged. I sometimes log on and make $200 immediately. Then I'm like...k, done I guess.

Did anyone ever say that you're fake?

Nope. There are people out there that leave feedback/comments saying some bullshit. But I'm good at it, somehow, so I get tons of good ratings and therefore get more calls. I've had some difficult people for sure, especially when first starting out, but I've been doing it just over a year now and I get to chill out at home all day if I want and "work". It's a good gig until I graduate, and would be a good gig for anyone permanently if you're not into going out and busting your balls for shite money and getting yelled at by your boss. I don't have a boss. I tell the fucking future kek I call the fkn shots.

Speaking of webcam whoring. Anyone know a good site where I can host shows? Ones that pay and allow traps. (and don't ask for personal information like name/shit like that just pay over paypal or something)

How does it work? Some looney gives you a call and you have to speak with him/her for an hour? What kind of things do they ask? Ever have any problems being out of your depth and not knowing how to answer a question etc?

do you lie about having past professional
experience? I'm trying to fill out an app LMAO

Also which site exactly do you use?

Kek I mean, pretty much. Well, most people I'd say 9/10 are nice enough, so even entertaining. and 9/10 it's about a relationship––"When is so and so going to call? How does he feel about me? Is he with another woman" Do you see marriage for us" Etc etc.

But after doing it for a while you hear the same shit so it's easy to handle. All I do is make sure I'm in control of the call, not them. Sometimes they're try to get pushy and dictate how things go (but not often) so when that happens you just have to keep your cool and remember they're the ones calling a psychic.... kek.

But yeah man, I'd suggest seriously calling a few psychics and seeing what they say to you. Ask them some questions and get a feel for it. You can also do a chat reading so you can build confidence before talking on the phone. That's what I did.

I just think of stuff to say that they can't argue with like "She has been thinking about you today". How can you argue at that? How do you know that that said person has or has not? I'm the fkn master psychic and I'm telling you this is how it is. Feel me?

Also if you say something like "Oh yeah, I see that you'll hear from ------ in two weeks" and they're lile "Oh, I haven't heard from him in 5 years" don't be like...shit, just say "yeah, well they've been thinking about you etc etc bs it. I've had crazy shit happen where the person does call or email or whatever and they're like HOLY SHIT. And then spend a bunch more money because they think you're legit.

Be confident about it whatever you do.

Sorry for this totally shit grammar, I clearly did not proof read that ha

Not worth the cost of electricity required to mine them.

...this is actually a thing? for real?

goes from best to worst left to right

Maybe you're actually psychic and you think you're not? It's not THAT easy to fake being a psychic. You must either be or a really fucked up individual who lies so much they believe themselves at times. And expert at manipulating ppl

can confirm that this is a thing. I had a friend who had his own website doing this also another friend made a good deal of money starting his own church online and taking donations

I cannot see the future, I promise you. And I'm not a fucked up individual in the sense you're talking about. I just needed to make good money and didn't want to spend 8-10 hours a day 5-6 times a week working for some other asshole. So, I got a little resourceful.

I've helped a bunch of people too––it's not all lying and bs. I gave the confidence to this one person to ask this chick he was in love with out (when I legit thought that there was no way in hell it was going to work) and it worked...now they're getting married, sooo all good! And I made some money! The story is wayyy longer than that though, way more too it and happened over 6 months. But yeah, it's not all dark and fkd up.

Started his own church online??? That's GENIUS. Holy shit kekekek could you elaborate on that, please??!?!?

yes user minecraft kids are moneybags

How do you know you can't see the future? Seems like you can? Psychics can't see their own future tho, for obvious reasons, if that's what you mean

Oh, and I should add that when I'm talking at that moment I believe what I'm saying so it's conveyed properly. You know? It's like acting, is how I look at it to a certain extent.

No, I know I can't because I'm me. I tell most people the same shit. I have templates in my head so when I hear a situation I've heard before It's like....Ok, I know what to say and I just go for it.

People want to be told what they want to hear. You think some chick wants to hear that this guy she loves doesn't think about her? Of course not. So I tell her that he's thinking of her. You think she wants to hear that he won't call? Again, probably not. So I say that he'll call. And when he does call, or if he does call, I'm a fkn master in their eyes kek. It's not as hard as you think.

But if you're one of those people that believe in voodoo magic psychic bs, give me a call and spend $5 a minute talking to me. I'll tell you what you want to hear ;)

Oh yes, that was another question––paid by the minute.

Y3a that why all those bitcoin farms turned off...

People like to be told what they want to hear, like he said it's not that difficult

Exactly.

So come on which site do you use? I've looked at some. Do you have to go through some kind of vetting process to be accepted etc?

It took two weeks to be verified, yes. And if this is something you're really considering, you'll figure it out. I'll be here for another 20 or 30 minutes so hit me with some more questions if you'd like.

Give us a social media or something

I've already given you a bunch of my secrets so with this you should already be able to get going. You'll make mistakes at first, I sure did. But learn and don't get discouraged.

How does one become "verified"

It's not like an interview. Just sign up and go from there. I think it's just like a background check maybe or idk. I don't remember to be honest.

>started his own church online

lolwut

I'm legit about to do this... I'm the psychic guy. If I can do that, I can start my own bs church and collect bux for nothing!

Ill be your pastor ;)

Deal ;)

Praise be to the dubs gods!

sell drugs on the deepweb

The dubs of destiny!

>legit

Link your profile lol

are you a gril?
just sell your panties on reddit

>came to this thread expecting retardation and spam
>walked away with two brilliant ideas

Dont have to be a girl to do this????
>Copy random bitches IG pictures or fb or combination
>go to store
>buy hottest panties you can find
>go home and jizz in them to make it look like pussy juices
>start website
>profit

What were they? Seriously tho need money :(

Let's start a Church of Kek website and divide the earnings among all anons voluntarily running it

Might actually work...
>did we just start a Sup Forums church???

Fuck yes to all of this kek

Yes yes yes. Save my email and lets set something up. Email me [email protected]

If you need us to spell it out then there's no hope for you.

affiliate programs and making beats, obviously

Make designs and sell them on redbubble

if somebody builds it i will come

Kekekekekek

mechanical turk

Psychic guy here just checking in again–––literally making money as I type this.

[email protected] you have kik or something even?? Or email is the easiest?

Can you do this by email/text? I don't think I'd be able to vocally say any of this stupid shit without laughing/stuttering.

This psychic thing seems like a good idea if you're a good bullshitter, but another option you have is to do surveys online. You'll have to do a lot of them and some of them wont pay out so it can be fucking frustrating, but I used to do surveys just so I could pay for in game currency for SMITE. Probably made around 500$ doing surveys, they'll drive you fucking crazy though if you do them for too long.

Yeah, that's how I started. Then when I got my confidence up I moved to phone because it's like doubling your money as some people only like chat/text and some only phone.

The psychic thing I sometime jack my price up and I've had 15 minute phone calls that have made me $100... no kidding. It's not that hard, I swear. I'm chatting right now ha

Email me and we'll figure it out from there. I've already given mine out here so you don't have to. I'll respond to everyone in a group email