Femanon here, been sucking my bfs dick way too much these last few months...

Femanon here, been sucking my bfs dick way too much these last few months, so now hes asking me to bite down on his dick when I'm sucking.

This can't actually feel good can it? having your dick get bit? wtf is wrong with him!? halp!!

>inb4 tits or gtfo, I've been lurking Sup Forums long enough to know that really doesn't hold up anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try.

Tits or GTFO.

Bite it off

no u

it feels awesome

bite the tip as hard as you can

omg lol no

The dick body can be bitten not the head

hmmm ok

this

and don't just use the front of your mouth either (we can barely feel that), clamp down with your molars like you're really trying to chew a piece off

Having teeth touch your dick is a strange feeling. Not exactly pleasant, not too unpleasant either. But I can understand that for some people pain is be a turn on, nothing wrong with that. Just don't bite down too hard, that thing is sensitive as all fuck.

Also, bitch, you're only asking that because you're a female and so can't think for yourself and need peer validation on absolutely everything. So here I am, telling you that its not that weird, and you should just roll with it. Trust me, there are fetishes even the internet hasn't heard about.

This is actually really fucking hot... love it when a girl does this intermittent with sloppy sucking and licking... shit... want more bang for your buck? Slap the fuck out of it and put it in your mouth. Buckets

just bite down on it whats the problem?
is.Sup Forums.org/r/1483149850440.gif

lol you guies i'm not that stupid.

really? I'll try that.

thanks?

Could've fooled me...

post a photo of your butthole pls

Yes, really. It's not that uncommon for a little pain of the penis to be exciting to a guy. I mean it's not like we're talking about sticking needles through the tip with him yet. Just a little "im gonna bite this to remind you" kind of thing. God damn... like I had a girlfriend who knew when I was close to cumming, would pop it out of her mouth, bite the tip, look me in the eyes, and slap it as hard as she could. Pop it right back in her mouth. Hotas fuck

that's hot whoa

lol no

I mean... It's just really dirty cock worship

Chew on the head of the dick when he is cumming.
He will love you forever.

Tell you bf he can thank me later BTW

>dirty cock worship

what? I don't think so

no, he told me nawt to come here

not worshipping a dirty cock

a naughty version of cock worship

fuck, i'm not even the guy that posted it and you triggered me

More or less... I guess cock domination is at play a little too. Either way, it's not weird or odd. It's an opportunity for a little exploration and fun in the bedroom. Hell, he's basically giving you full control over the health of his cock. Try tying him up the next time you blow him

This guy understood

omg you guies I'm not that dumb. I know. I was saying that that isn't cock worship at all

It's just a little bit of pain and discomfort, that's arousing to a lot of people. Kinda like a girl digging her nails into your back

bite on it really hard and he cant blame you

Do this.

tits or gtfo is always a thing and should damn well hold up. You went out of your way to let us know you are FEManon, not just user. You claim to be a woman, prove it.

>Femanon here

Tits with time stamp, your whore....

you would have know anyway cuz i said i have a bf

don't be mean :c

Now you're being homophobic. Boys can have boyfriends too, especially on Sup Forums

At least put a timestamp you whore.

OP, everyone has been very helpful and on-topic for you, and you've made no attempt whatsoever to give anything in return

Even the trolls made themselves obvious and were clearly just being playful

Show us your tits or you're just another selfish bitch

>Implying as woman on the internet she isn't a selfish bitch.

I'm grateful for the help, but I don't have to show my tits

Then fuck off, you attention fucking whore.

grill here

Show me your burners

how would not showing my tits make me an attention whore?

Because being a femanon had nothing to do with your original post

I think you should make an example of how a femanon should behave in Sup Forums

>op's bf tells her exactly what he wants
>op thinks "hmm, this seems like some kind of riddle, i'd better consult the internet!"

tits or gtfo

bite his nuts

nudes + timestamp

lol best answer

Bitch, tits or gtfo is timeless. Comply or shut the fuck up

you guys are hurting my feelings. Could I please ask you to stop? :c

we need evidence you're not a neckbeard

Do a little practice half way down one of your fingers. It should be on the gentler side, I assume he just wants the slight shock and pain excitement. Kind of like a spank.

ok i'll try that. lol bye guies

>717142775
timstamp to show you ain't a pube faced 17 yr old cunt trying to get off on guys opinions of dick biting pls and then we can have a serious descussion

if you've lurked long enough you'd know that OP can't inb4

stupid cuck

she was right though, she got all the information and attention she wanted and gave nothing in return

she called it in the original post and Sup Forums still delivered like beta faggots

stop omg we don't have to show tits when we need help

12/30/2016 the day Sup Forums got cucked.

Just in time for the new year

yes you do

>we don't have to show tits when we need help
obviously

but it'd be nice

this stupid tits or gtfo thing is just cuz you'll can't get tits irl lmao

CUCK
UCKC
CKCU
KCUC

yeah no

gtfo