What would America look like today if the Nazis and Japanese won WW2?

what would America look like today if the Nazis and Japanese won WW2?

Japs shouldn't even get one third of America, they fucked the Nazis over

As a black male. I would be sent to the cotton fields or Africa. Take my was to Jamaica!

Probably like this

prob the same
russia and china would probably be better and there wouldn't be communism

north and south america would get a helluva lot of immigrants though

Nothing different
How does either invade the US?

Hitler fucked himself over by declaring war on the US

The US sure as fuck wouldn't be controlled by either the Japanese or Germans.

they got the bomb first

You're a cheeky so-and-so.

it's nice to have two oceans around you

look at what a tiny english channel does to save britain from napoleon, then from hitler

Ok? Even if they somehow got nukes first we would just shoot down any aircraft

Agree with Napoleon
But Hitler could have seriously annexed GB if he wasn't a dumbass about it

The Japs "declared" war on the US when they attacked its' harbor, so they fucked Hitler over.

It's not like he had any choice; the only reason America decided to go into the war was because Germany was becoming economically dominant in Europe; it wasn't because of "MUH JEWS" or anything like that, otherwise they would have entered the war years earlier.

Go play your own game of Hearts of Iron and figure it out.

you should check out this show OP

for delivery, germany didn't have aircraft carriers, and the rare four-engine bombers they had were unreliable (He 177) at first.

it might have come down to icbm's, but germany's the one werner von braun and the v1's and v2's (which the US and soviet stole the designs of after the war)

the most likely result would be the US becomes a semi-autonomous puppet state similar to Vichy France
Japan was more like the PRC in that they were only interested in controlling east Asia
and Germany dgaf about gaining territory after they recovered all the "traditionally" German territories in Europe
Denmark, Norway, Vichy France, and several Balkan states are always shown on maps of Europe during WW2 as being part of Germany, but they all had varying degrees of autonomy depending on how complicit they were with aiding the German war effort
if anything the Axis powers would have divided the US and Canada into 3 to 8 different puppet states

You seriously don't understand what you're talking about

didn't have the landing gear like the americans later developed for guadacanal and D-day

also, the english coast is as nasty as normandy (cliffs)

It would be pretty base.

Negroids would be relegated to the beast of burden/pet role. Jews eliminated. Females would serve as mothers and homemakers. Hispanics would be south of the border. Liberals would be used to make soap and culturally the US would be immeasurably superior than its current negroid/jew led malaise.

In short, other USA would be far superior in every respect to what it is today.

They wouldn't be able to inhabit the U.S. because if the U.S. never dropped the Atomic Bomb, the Japanese had plans to bring the Black Plague to the U.S. via kamikaze across the west coast.

No I actually do you retarded nigger
Bombs up until missile delivery systems were carried on airplanes - usually large ones
In order to drop a massive fucking nuclear weapon onto an important city, a country should either already have demolished any potential anti-aircraft and any fighters that may intercept the large carrier
Also what is radar stupid nigger?

> if anything the Axis powers would have divided the US and Canada into 3 to 8 different puppet states

that would require a mainland invasion of the US, which quite frankly, doesn't seem feasible logistically then. even now, with china's population of 1 billion, it would seem extremely difficult to do (get an army of millions, tanks, planes, ships to carry them across the pacific without getting sunk, all kinds of arms and weaponry, then supply them during the invasion... the whole time expect bombs to be rained on, and the advancing army to get shot and depleted)

a separate peace seems more feasible (the kind hitler sought with britain)

This
Also don't forget the only countries who had oil were US, European colonies and USSR

the question was what would happen if Germany and Japan won
not if they could successfully invade the continental US

This.
This is why the bombing of Japan with nukes was such a tragedy. We had beaten them into a shell of their former self. Iwo Jima was their last stand.
And then we nuked them.
40 years later, the Japanese loved us again.
Got to admire that ability for forgiveness.
Buddhism bros.

Deutschland conquers the USSR and Japan conquers everything from China to Australia?
I would say after that point a war breaks out between his Holiness God Emperor Hirohito and Hitler

>what would America look like today if the Nazis and Japanese won WW2?
Would look like Russia

and Japan had used their ambassadors to the Soviet Union to offer a conditional surrender to the US
but Japan would not relinquish the Emperor and Roosevelt and Truman wanted to send a message to the USSR that we will destroy the very land our enemy lives in if they do not bow to our will

Yeah but the Japs tried but all they could fucking do was just occupying the coastal areas of china . They focus on SEA after realising they have difficulty
In setting foot into the interior of china

Free of trumpanzees at least.

Japan had difficulties in mainland China because the US was providing war material, training, and pilots to one of the Chinese rebel factions
that was a main cause of Japan attacking the US
they held off bc we were providing them with oil and coal
but when we put an embargo on those items bc of Japan's invasion of China
the Japs just said fuck it

Like the man in the high castle but 50 years in the future?

I'm quite convinced that Japan could have conquered the divide Chinese nations if they weren't so incompetent in leadership

not like your pic, the nazis would have the majority at the minimum, if they didnt turn on the gook scum by that point

golden age

Um no.
The US being the warmongers we are, joined the war for no real reason.

Look it up, I forget the operation name, but we had a nine-step plan to provoke Japan into attacking us. We didn't know it was going to be Pearl harbor specifically, but the plan worked, they're attacked, and we're in the fight.

Nobody remembers Mussolini... Why does Mussolini not get any of America?

quite literally the best show ive ever watched of recent, besides vikings

Depends on when the tide of the war turned in favor of the axis

Probably pretty kick arse.

Italy wasn't a major player
they were barely able to annex Ethiopia
and were allied with Germany bc of similar ideologies

we did know

ausies warned us days in advance but we chose to do nothing

wake up idiot

Not the dude you replied to but;
Hitler did fuck himself by declaring war on the US. The US was indeed a very interventionist state, but Hitler could have delayed full US cooperation had he not literally denounce everything related to the US leading up to 1940's
Also we went into the war to establish a world-wide police state and it has worked up until now

but would that leave them out of the riches?

yes
look at how much French territory was ceded to Italy
and Italy was directly involved with the invasion of France

Mussolini can go fucking eat his spaghetti instead

>Losing to olive niggers who didn't even have aircraft
Mussolini had good theories
But was a fucking dumbass for not modernizing his army and joining Hitler's wars instead

I want to read some more about that, care to send me in the right direction?

Better than today

Actually without the whole "everyone get's back their countries" shit the 20th century would have been near constant attempted rebellions and terrorism. Hell most of the terrorism today is due mostly to the formation of israel, so imagine muslims and the IRA except all of europe and asia was doing that shit.
Not to mention how lucky we were nuclear war never erupted, i don't think fascist ideologies would be so accidentally effective.

I don't know of the 9 step plan, but I do know the ABC talks (America Britain Canada) where the game plan was once America committed to the war (no one knew it would be pearl harbor, but still) they would wipe out Germany and Italy first, then fight the war on Japan. Hitler was fucked by Japan. Otherwise by the time America got their ass in gear, the Germans could be mass producing Jets and V2's and probably roll over us

I am curious as to how those would play out in hyper-fascist states
The concept of (((mercy))) would not have existed so I can easily see the ruling countries decimating entire cities of rebels within a moment's notice

Ever seen Man on the High Castle? That's pretty much exactly the scenario you're taking about

Germany could never "defeat" the US without defeating the USSR
We could easily force them into a sort of "natural resource" collapse. German machinery and vehicles would simply be useless without Soviet and American oil and Germany did not possess any legitimate trading partners to find it elsewhere

I literally just came to this thread to ask if this show was any good. It looks neato.

That's sweet !

Like it should

Bull fuckin shit.My old man was setting in a jungle wiping mold and blood off his M1 carbine on Okinawa when his c.o. told them to fill out their wills(at20 yrs old) because they were parachuting onto batshit crazy mainland japan in a few weeks. Lo and behold,two big momma bombs got dropped.and viola,we're all going home...I'm alive today because of the bomb....and Russia said fuck it all these years after they realized how hair trigger we are...learn to love the bomb...

So he parachuted into Japan while the nukes were dropped?
Is that why you talk like a nigger?

Depends on how it went down. Neither Germany nor Japan had any real beef with the USA they just wanted America to stop fucking with their shit.

Doesn't matter they have to have the will to use it. Assuming that the Japanese never bomb Pearl Harbor America would just stay the fuck out.

YOU HAVE TO BACK... To Sup Forums

since America got involved in the last second....nothing would change except overconfident rednecks wouldn't be able to chant "we're number one"

>Implying Sup Forums is against NatSoc
Kill yourself nigger

Sup Forums has always hate you cunt

Pretty much the same as now, but will less debt rebuilding Japan that we btfo. Winning the war has nothing to do with conquering our homeland. They didn't have the forces needed to do that. Hell, they couldn't even take Europe.

probably less niggers so most likely America would be better

>tfw you accept that no one will ever realize that israel is the true enemy of the world

What is Sup Forums?

I can get behind something like this.

win, win.

Israel is too small to be 'the true enemy of the world u fuckin faggot

No more Jews n niggers.

It would still be america controlled by americans. The japs wouldnt have stood a chance if they invaded and of the usa and the german navy would have been fucked if it came anywhere near our shore

Less Jewish

KEINE SCHWARZEN MENSCHEN!!!

After the Germans defeated us with the help of Japan, Hitler would've tried to cut them out like he did Russia. If (and that's a big if after how bad of shape Germany was at this point in the war) they were able to take down Japan, the whole world would be speaking German, much less the US
Lmfao
>implying Russia didn't do all the legwork and we just so happened to show up at the end to take credit