I want to play a game that will fuck me up, Sup Forums

I want to play a game that will fuck me up, Sup Forums.

You guys have any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

playdosgamesonline.com/the-lost-treasures-of-infocom-volume-i.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indigo prophecy was pretty good. It's old but gold.

>defunct 3d chats
I miss old active worlds

Soma.

Do LSD simulator, great game.

Its called the dating game
>go out with a girl
>get married
>have 3 beautiful children together
>get cucked by jamal from nigeristan with the 19'' penis
Its will fuck you up trust me

Why does playing Monster Hunter make you the weird guy?

suspended

bonus: do it blind without reading anything about the game

None of this mainstream shit. I need some Sad Satan level mind fuckery. I need this game to FUCK ME UP.

I was debating this one. I've seen some gameplay but it looks rather bland. Is it as good as people say it is?

Hey, does someone have an iceberg analogy pic like this one, but for the Internet instead?

Baldur's Gate. It will give you asperger's.

Can I get the original of this image?

you best not be asking about that gay ass 'hurr durr deep web' troll image

you took this semi-randomly thrown together graph/list too seriously and you're a tryhard, why aren't you asking Sup Forums anyways

This one?

How the fuck will I play this shit? It's for the Commodore64.

Sonic Dreams Collection

I wasn't thinking of any one in particular. This one will do though.

dosbox or z language interpreters such as winfrotz
or you can try here

here op: playdosgamesonline.com/the-lost-treasures-of-infocom-volume-i.html

Dark Fall was good. It's an old point and click investigative horror game, the suspense and feeling of powerlessness was overwhelming for me when I played it.

Walking through the halls of the abandoned hotel you find yourself in is like that feeling when you're a kid and you run as fast as you can from your bed to the lightswitch, but for hours at a time.

I've played at least one in each category up to oldfag. I'm feeling pretty good about myself now.

This ranking is wrong, modding skyrim, fallout, and total war is where it's at, /tg/ classics? Half of the war games /tg/ plays are pure retardation, sure d&d is cool but wh and 40kids are fucking stupid, /tg/ is divided into those two categories, can't speak for the others on the list, quake is cool but should be a bit lower even though I love it.