>go to anime boston
>bang a really drunk chick the first night
>she wants nothing to do with me after that
>second night get drunk with bi friend
>tell him hes cute
>suck his dick outside hotel next to a tree
>turns into a long term fuck buddy then bf

Dude I went to anime Boston last year, shit was càsh

Aside from getting laid a good amount the con was shit ive been going since 2012 and it was one of the worst years to go.

I was pretty trashed for most of it, got hungover so bad on Saturday that I chilled in the hotel all day.

jo bud want to fug but hes got a fat d
like i can just get the head in my mouth, couldnt imagine it going in my ass

Yo I love anime Boston!

This thread is gay

It really doesnt work out if you dont have a good amount of lube. Also a dildo or anal plugs help prepare. Im the bottom so you get used to it.

is bigger better?

Bigger is always better.

Serious question here...

I enjoy the straight lifestyle. i dont know what the fuck conditioner is, i like beer and video games and swearing, those sorts of things.

I want a guy fuckbuddy who likes the gay sex but doesnt act 'gay' (know what i mean?). Are they out there and how do i find them?

Is AB still worth going to? Haven't gone since 2010, back when they still had the informal dance (rave), and wondering if it's still relatively easy to get laid there.

>Played Star Wars Galaxies on an RP server
>Join a guild
>Recognize this guy who was from the rival guild to my previous
>Chat him up
>Really deep in the closet and semi-in denial
>Take a liking to him
>Can sense his gayness
>Really come onto him both in character and out
>Video chat from time to time
>He's a little bigger but really handsome
>Confesses to me
>Ayy lmao new BF
>Start sending him lewd shit
>Fast forward 5+ years

Why you gotta be such a fucking slut OP?

Shittons. Look for married guys in casual encounters m4m on craigslist.

No bigger isnt always better your anus can only take up to i think 7 or 8 inches before it goes into the intestines and that can be painful Im kind of one of those people i dont come off as gay unless i start talking about wanting the d

my turns offs are venereal diseases and homewrecking, so no online hookups for me. :(

Gay? Probably. I haven't met one that hasn't even been a bit stereotypically feminine.

Bi? Totally. One just replied to your post.

>I like shooting guns, driving fast cars, and sucking cock.

It's sooooooo easy to get laid

That's me, bro. I drink whiskey, shoot guns, play bass in a rock band, rock a mean beard and absolutely love to suck cock.

Gross. Look at the STD papules on his dick.

Im bi but ive had a boyfriend for a while now im the op that is the bottom

Where the hell do you bang a girl at the con? Did she have a hotel room or did you just fuck her in the bathroom like what?

A lot of people have hotel rooms, the con is held practically in the hotel

eew that's gay

she was a friend of a friend and drunk and horny and coming on to alot of my friends im the one who stepped up tho and banged her in the hotel room

Being bi doesn't excuse being a slut

When you say it's easy to get laid, do you mean it's easy to get laid with reasonably attractive girls?

If so, is this because everyone is rolling or is it just because there girls who are there are looking to get laid?

I haven't been to a convention, but I did go to Bonaroo once and it didn't seem all that easy to get laid. At times it seemed like you sort of had to bring your own girls with you, though I'm sure plenty of other guys there who are not shy cunts like myself were able to get laid.

You got me there. Ive never seen a problem with being a slut whats wrong with having a good time

Oh my GOD id love to lick that clean

Jesus, what a prude.
And just make him wear a condom. Yes I know they don't garauntee against all STDs but still. And he's the one wrecking his own home, your just getting some dick.

This is why aids and STDs are rampant.

>married super horn
>wife is on her period
>decide fuck it I'll go on craigslist
>get immediate response to post
>meet up with some dude
>suck his dick until he cums in my mouth
>no ragrets

I have never not used a condom

Jesus dude

If you're just looking to get laid, go to a furfag convention. If you can't get laid while in the presence of the horniest, most sexually frustrated, kinkiest motherfuckers on the face of this Earth, you have no hope.

I would go to a fury con to get some dick but im not a fury so idk mang

To be honest, user, you don't need to be. Just pretend all the cringy shit they do is the cutest thing you've ever seen and eventually you'll make some friends and get some dick.

Is that a good "Jesus dude" or a bad "jesus dude"?

Speaking of op here found that drunk chick i banged i was nice enough to put her clothes on afterwards and walk her back to her hotel room. Fucking tits though trying to dress a chick that passed out from too much alcohol is literally dressing a dead body Nevermind its too big of a file and i dont feel like shrinking it going to bed soon