Where were you when you learned Serbia was an Africa-tier country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least they have no niggers

They are the niggers.

t. Alban Krasniqi

Your pic says otherwise
>safer
>healthier
>longer life
>less unemployment

>serbia
>less likely to have AIDS
>less likely to die in infancy
>die ELEVEN years later
>less likely to be unemployed
>spend less on health care
>less likely to be murdered

>lmao guys serbia haha xDDD

Serbs are niggers

>serbia is literally poorer than Botswana

Equatorial Guinea has among the highest income inequality in the world. The seemingly high GDP is entirely concentred in a tiny circle of people.

S*rbia is a shithole Austria-Hungary should've genocided their entire wretched race

albanians truly are the worst subhumans

t. Albanian monkeys

go back to your country attentionwhoring namefag

>On 1 May 1985, Đorđe Martinović, a 56-year-old resident of the Kosovo town of Gnjilane, arrived at the local hospital with a broken bottle wedged in his rectum. He claimed that he had been attacked by two Albanian-speaking men while he was working in his field. After being interviewed by a Yugoslav People's Army colonel, Martinović reportedly admitted that his injuries had been self-inflicted in a botched attempt at masturbation. Public investigators reported that "the prosecutor made a written conclusion from which it appears that the wounded performed an act of 'self-satisfaction' in his field, [that he] put a beer bottle on a wooden stick and stuck it in the ground. After that he sat 'on the bottle and enjoyed'

>A petition signed by Serbian intellectuals asserted that "the case of Đorđe Martinović has become that of the entire Serb nation in Kosovo." Three years later, a group of Serbian women marched on the Serbian parliament to lobby for the removal of Kosovo's autonomy, declaring that "we can no longer stand by while ... our brothers are impaled on a sharpened stake."[9]

>serbian intellectuals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Đorđe_Martinović_incident

>1,638 albanians/kosovars in the netherlands
>two of them are in this thread because some russian subhuman is butthurt that his subhuman balkan brother is insulted

nice

can't wait until we fertilize the ground with you

keep cleaning toilets in germany you patriotic serbian animal

>muh patriotism but serbia is so shit that I'd rather clean toilets in germany

can't wait until we hang you upside down and cut you in half with a saw

holy shit albania

for newfags
avoid giving yous to this poster with mental diarrhea

that is nothing compared to what he deserves

stay triggered mudslime

i will until i break your teeth

I've created a wonderful thread