Ok so I've been a faithful lurker since 2009, because lurking is more my style...

Ok so I've been a faithful lurker since 2009, because lurking is more my style. Today I feel deeply compelled to post because I don't know what else to do about a certain situation :(

Long Story short this fucker (his info can be found below) raped my Best Friend and then threatened to take her life and his if she ever told anyone. She has been having some extremely serious mental issues ever since it happened and made me swear not to tell anyone about what happened... It's literally just been eating me on the inside knowing that I can't do anything....

Please fellow anons help me punish this fucker in the worst ways imaginable!!!

Not your personal army faggot. Try to slip it in your friend for sloppy seconds.

She probably deserved it.

Fuck off. NYPA

do you have proof?

Sup Forums is not what it used to be bud. It's filled with tryhard newfags that wabt to fit in "le epic edgy mindset". I doubt your thread will get any replies other than mine.

cool story

shut up faggot

Everytime I try to add his personal info I keep getting Error: "Our system thinks your post is spam Please reformat and try again"

Even the system knows that we aren't your personal army. Feel free to post the story for fap material.

Rodelle Palabay Suguitan
[email protected]

let me guess, she didn't go to the police

99% chance she didn't get raped, she fucked him then regretted it later

enjoy the friendzone, jealous faggot

your suppose to be the og of Sup Forums right...? your the only tryhard here

OP see:
not your army.
sage in all fields

>Sup Forums is not what it used to be bud.

Old Sup Forums would have encouraged this behavior.
New Sup Forums are sjw whiteknight faggots in disguise. How new are you? kill yourself

shut up we're not your personal army faggot learn how to fight or start hacking

I'm down for hurting somebody in a criminal way but I require Proofs first.

Seven6zero-Seven1six-8one29

I TOLD THAT BITCH NOT TO TELL ANYONE, NOW ILL HAVE TO KILL HER

stfu you aint gonna do shit

motherfucker Sup Forums was built on being personal army fuck your 2008 meme you fucking newfag

nobody cares about your shit story go fucking fap or some shit

Nope not without proofs I wont.

actually no, no it was not stfu

lol tryhard

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

with proof you wont either faggot

facebookDOTcomFORWARDSLASHrodelleDOTsuguitan
instagramDOTcomFORWARDSLASHrodelleDOTs

Tell me how to get proof without my friend finding out what I'm doing and I'll do it!

no

Bruh, no one gives a shit for 2 reasons.

This is America, not some fucking Middle East country that will resort to archaic justice. Where the fuck is your proof that this is true?

Someone ask this supreme gentleman the name of the slut he raped

faggot we're not helping you

plusDOTgoogleDOTcomFORWARDSLASH103942042594982270840

you could start by simply telling us what actually happened

greentext her rape

Court records.

lol op get the fuck out here with your sad story this is Sup Forums nobody cares

Stop asking others to do your dirty work. You're a man act like one.

yall savage

She hasn't gone to the cops so there aren't court records for her, he may have done it to someone else before though in the past, is there anyway I can look him up?

stick a pineapple up your ass

Teach/tell me how and I'll do it myself. I pretty tech savvy and know how to code in several programming languages, but not quite sure how to go about this.

>Rodelle Palabay Suguitan
>rodelleDOTsuguitan@sjsuedu
>7607168129
>wwwfacebookcom/rodelleDOTsuguitan
>wwwinstagramcom/rodelleDOTs/
>plusgooglecom/103942042594982270840

I understand that you are not my "personal army", and am ready and willing to do all of the work required. I just need a bit of direction on how to go about this.

Lend me some of your energy!!!

lol, u got cucked by a pinoy?
tell the cops or their embassy, and they will deport his ass back to the Philippines, where their president will execute him for sure.

BY A FUCKING PINOY FAGGIT!!!!!!

nobody gives a shit about this random guy's information if you don't tell us what happened, retard

This.

It's okay, one day you find some dumbasses who will believe you