Fuck the Nude Game. ITT: Post a clothed pic of your gf/wife

Fuck the Nude Game. ITT: Post a clothed pic of your gf/wife.

Anons make requests, fulfill them if you can. Rate/discuss wins.

I'll start.

sucking dick

This is a good one

Topless!

Roll for 2

Most humiliating/debased photo you own of her

Asian girl on right

Preferably getting railed. If not nude.

Most humiliating
Why?????

Because that is whay i want to see

Nude

And whay how cann you see of her

Just fucking post something.

Ex roommate

Dick in mouth

Do you want to see her pussy? Her ass? Her tits?

Facial

Sorry don't have lol

Bent over spreading ass hole. Fuck. She is sexy.

Pussy spread?

She loves a face full of cum.

Creampies?

Happy to oblige. What do you think? Any more requests?

One of the few things i dont have. Anything else?

any of her getting fucked or just general creep pics?

Its all good. Have any of this beauty getting ass fucked?

Ive got some photos of stuff in her ass. Shes only just started experimentimg with anal so no dick in ass photos. Plenty of her getting fucked in the pussy though.

Nudes

Footjob

I'll take whatever you got! I'm really enjoying. What are your personal favorites of her

One i can deliver.

Oh shit so many to choose from. I loke this one for how good she looks.

How about sucking dick? She's very pretty.

All I have is creep pics lol passed out and shit in her room

fuck yeah, so hot. can you do a volafile dump? any videos of this girl sucking cock?

I like this one because she the look on her face and the running makeup after i had been facefucking her.

About to suck. Those fucking eyes

Wife legs and ass waiting for your cum

she's a champ. whats that pussy like up close and spread?

Let me see her pussy

Beautiful. These are honestly my favorite types of shots. I love eye contact the most.

Tightest pussy.

Here you go. .. enjoy

Laying down legs spread

Any with lips opened. Love that light colored pussy hair.

Any socks?

Hows this?

Post a picture where its super obvious to tell how wet her cunt is and how horny she is/was

Socks

i'll take it

Doggy style?

Like this?

Do you have any regular clothed pictures? Fappin hard to your girl. Your'e a lucky guy.

Clothed

That look! So hot.

Passed out

Does this work?

Would love to absolutely fuck her brains out. What does she think about anal? Has she been enjoying the toys?

Spam shit, I've got some of her already, she's at least a 9 she's a fucking catch.

keep em comin, any fully nude creeps?

YEAH, the more close up the better. Moar cock sucking perhaps?

Ya lots lol no clue at all I'd open her door after we'd have people over and she'd be out cold lol

She likes it. I think it just intimidates her bit. Ive put my cock some of the way in and she ficking.loves it. But she asks me to stop when i get so far in. (Apart from this one time she came home shitfaced while i was asleep and just rammed my cock up her ass after a bit of warm up fucking)

Have a sick Friday on me go leak your ex gf or sister now at snap-leak-cf

Which ones have you got user? Would love to see which ones you have downloaded

How old is she? What is the oldest photo you have of her, what is the newest?

Bent over

She's 21. We've been together nearly 3 years. (She was kissless virgin when we started dating) This photo was the first dirty pic she had ever been in. I took ot when she was 18

This is the most recent photo. Taken a week or so before xmas.

that is fucking hot

HOT! Tell me about her! Does she swallow? What is she like in bed? Tame, crazy, shy etc? I've totally got cuck tendencies about my wife, but doubt I'd ever go through with the actual act....the fantasy is really hot to me though.

I know thx never had a chance she's my gfs best friend lived with us in college lol

got any of her ass?

Just this one, thought I saved more but I guess not. I've got everything in the thread too now. She's really something, thanks for sharing with us bro.

She is a natural. I was so surprised how good she was even though she had never held a hand before. Now she is a total freak. We have had orgies, threesomes. Shes fucked chicks. Ive double teamed her

Yep ch out the blankets in the first pic compare...

Genuinly my pleasure. Any particular request for your folder?

Not really a cuck i dont think. I have no desire to see her get fucked unless i am also fucking her. Or if im swapping and fucking the dudes wife/gf at the same time.

More clothed perhaps? Been thoroughly enjoying your lady. You can tell she is super chill too.

Clothed booty. She is super chill. Bit of a girl geek/gamer. But not in your face about it. Likes to have a smoke with me (sometimes naked).

Naked! How much stuff you got?

Any interest in dumping her on vola? I'm sure you've got videos ...she seems to not be camera shy.

Bikini

Quite a lot!

Shes fucking hot bro. Any nude with face?

Fuuuccccckkk... Any more of that ass. So perfect.

gf tities

Not that I mind, but that other reply wasn't from me (user with folder)

And I'm not really after anything in particular, you've posted such a variety that I've got what I usually look for in a set. Just post whatever, I'll take anything. Thanks again user, this is really good shit.

How about this?
Got some choices for more requests.
1. Naked and smoking weed
2. Sharpie in pooper
3. Naked outdoors in the woods
4. Flashing on a train
5. Topless on the beach
6. Sucking dick in a masquerade mask
7. Sleeping (various)

ff

ass?

More ass here (attached this time)