Creep-Bread

Creep-Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

zumlink.pw/oPSQE
youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68&index=2&list=PLC085DDB8E3B54D3D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

“Hermione launched herself forwards and started punching every inch of him that she could reach.
'Ouch — ow — gerroff! What the — ? Hermione — OW!'
“You — complete — arse — Ronald — Weasley!”
She punctuated every word with a blow: Ron backed away, shielding his head as Hermione advanced.”

“I'm Draco Malfoy, I'm Draco, I'm on your side!"
Draco was on the upper landing, pleading with another masked Death Eater. Harry Stunned the Death Eater as they passed: Malfoy looked around, beaming, for his savior, and Ron punched him from under the cloak. Malfoy fell backward on top of the Death Eater, his mouth bleeding, utterly bemused.
"And that's the second time we've saved your life tonight, you two-faced bastard!" Ron yelled.”

“The idea of a teenage Dumbledore was simply odd, like trying to imagine a stupid Hermione or a friendly Blast-Ended Skrewt.”

“Hello, Minister!" bellowed Percy, sending a neat jinx straight at Thicknesse, who dropped his wand and clawed at the front of his robes, apparently in awful discomfort. "Did I mention I'm resigning?”

“I've never stunned anyone except in our D.A. lessons," said Luna, sounding mildly interested. "That was noisier than I thought it would be.”

“It was not, after all, so easy to die.”

“Xenophilius Lovegood," he said, extending a hand to Harry. "My daughter and I live over the hill, so kind of the Weasleys to invite us. I think you know my Luna?" he added to Ron.
"Yes" said Ron. "Isn't she with you?"
"She lingered in that charming little garden to say hello to the gnomes, such a glorious infestation! How few wizards realize just how much we can learn from the wise little gnomes — or, to give then their correct names, the Gernumbli gardensi."
"Ours do know a lot of excellent swear words," said Ron, "but I think Fred and George taught them those.”

“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.”

As promised from other thread. Sorry, not creeps, so I'll only drop a few.

“Are you planning to follow a career in Magical Law, Miss Granger?” asked Scrimgeour.
“No, I’m not,” retorted Hermione. “I’m hoping to do some good in the world!”

“So then I thought, I'd like you to have something to remember me by, you know, if you ever meet some veela when you're off doing whatever you're doing.'
I think dating opportunities are going to be pretty thin on the ground, to be honest.'
There's a silver lining I've been looking for,' she whispered, and then she was kissing him as she never kissed him before, and Harry was kissing her back, and it was a blissful oblivion, better than firewhiskey; she was the only real thing in the world, Ginny, the feel of her, one hand on her back, the other in her long sweet-smelling hair...”

who is she

bump for sisters

This is genius.
With those earphones and the museum views her senses are distracted and creeping becomes 10x easier.

“Finally, the truth. Lying with his face pressed into the dusty carpet of the office where he had once thought he was learning the secrets of victory, Harry understood at last that he was not supposed to survive.”

“We’re all going to keep fighting, Harry. You know that?”

“Ooh, you look much tastier than Crabbe and Goyle, Harry" said Hermione, before catching sight of Ron's raised eyebrows, blushing slightly and saying "oh you know what I mean - Goyle's Potion looked like bogies.”

moar of her?

A girl that loves to fuck.

don't you want to be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny sexy girls of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

“Hide them all, then. Keep her – them – safe. Please.'
And what will you give me in return, Severus?'
In – in return? Anything.”

keep going

kenny g has nicer tits than i expected

“Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”

Last one. I'm out of pics and webms that are under the size limit and I'm too tired to start dicking around with the file sizes.

Moar please?

don't you want to be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny chicks of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

moar cleavage shots?

actually - one more. I'd hate for you anons to never see her asshole.

May the Universe Bless you for this beauty, user. More like this?

That's right...
And they feel sooo good
youtube.com/watch?v=V7dg8vRDM68&index=2&list=PLC085DDB8E3B54D3D

fantastic my friend

“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

Audrey Hepburn on her bedroom wall. Hardly her role model?

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?!! a lot of horny girls of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

“If you try and lose then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault.”

moar please

Female curious here. Never fucking realised just how careful women need to be when you creeps are around,

“I don't care if I pass your test, I don't care if I follow your rules. If you can cheat, so can I. I won't let you beat me unfairly - I'll beat you unfairly first.
- Ender ”

no more of her

Get quotes daily
Join Goodreads
Ender's Game Quotes
Rate this book
1 of 5 stars
2 of 5 stars
3 of 5 stars
4 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars
Ender's Game (Ender's Saga, #1)
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
819,343 ratings, 4.29 average rating, 36,743 reviews
Open Preview
Ender's Game Quotes (showing 1-30 of 379)
“Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.”
― Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
tags: identity, pretend
3879 likes
“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”
tags: enemy, epiphany, hate, love, understanding
1922 likes
“If you try and lose then it isn't your fault. But if you don't try and we lose, then it's all your fault.”
tags: hard-work, inaction, just-do-it, success, team
1212 likes
“I don't care if I pass your test, I don't care if I follow your rules. If you can cheat, so can I. I won't let you beat me unfairly - I'll beat you unfairly first.
- Ender ”
656 likes
“I think that most of us, anyway, read these stories that we know are not "true" because we're hungry for another kind of truth: the mythic truth about human nature in general, the particular truth about those life-communities that define our own identity, and the most specific truth of all: our own self-story. Fiction, because it is not about someone who lived in the real world, always has the possibility of being about oneself. --From the Introduction”

yeah, be careful not to let half your ass fall out of your pants

more of this and more downblouses!

“Remember, the enemy's gate is down.”

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

Yep. I recommend living in fear at all times.
It's the only way to be sure.

don't you wanna be alone on new year's eve?! a lot of horny sexy girls of your city on zumlink.pw/oPSQE

I'll just wear full panties in future? But honestly, it kind of turns me on to think guys would get excited over me. Boyfriend thinks that's cool, and I'm probably, in your language, a 6 to 7.

Moar like this for goodness' sake. Pleeeaaase.

---------

“I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.”

you're also a faggot

Pics??

------------
“Sometimes lies were more dependable than the truth.”

I gotchu man

'notha one

“Because never in my entire childhood did I feel like a child. I felt like a person all along―the same person that I am today.”

Oh hell yeah!!

Oh Fuck! You get to watch That!?

'nothaa one

Omg, beautiful. Bless your heart, user.

You're faiths bro right? Got any new OC to share? Been posting your sis like crazy.

I got three of those! feelin like a winner

“Humanity does not ask us to be happy. It merely asks us to be brilliant on its behalf.”

Same chick as sleeping one?

Very nice

no, thank you for this blonde beauty

I feel like we are all winning here really.

Women are lovely.
-----------------------------------------

“I also remembered that you were beautiful."
"Memory does play tricks on us."
"No. Your face is the same, but I don't remember what beautiful means anymore.”

Damn, we're tied with three.
The competition is on!!

This the blonde??

Chicago's giant metal bean?

“I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven't seen yet. I want you to try things that no one has ever tried because they're absolutely stupid.”

Moar

Maybe I am, do you know her?

I haven't posted any sleeping pics. And I do not think that any of the girls I posted are identical with any posted by other Anons.

---------------

“I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven't seen yet. I want you to try things that no one has ever tried because they're absolutely stupid.”

“Fiction, because it is not about somebody who actually lived in the real world, always has the possibility of being about oneself.”

Damn right.
That thing was secretly designed was the ultimate creeper I think.