I have 3190mg of addy at my disposal...

I have 3190mg of addy at my disposal. If trips in the first 8 replys I will take them all and post results until I can no longer function.

If quads...I also have 3 months worth of Xanax and I'll take them all and let them fight it out just see who wins.

roll

time to an hero bye

Trips get

Oh you magnificent faggot. So close.

Roll

Rolll

rell

Rolll

might as well try

Just in case you want to do the math, the left is 30mg instants, the middle is 20mg instant and the right is 30mg XR.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

uhg i want all of those

>30mg xanax, 20mg xaxax

are you retarded?

why would you even do that to yourself?

What's Addy? And is it fun?

D-Amphetamine Salts
Very little euphoria, very big fixation

I'm curious of the results cuz I'm looking for more then 'weed' in my life

As a serious veteran of that drug, if you take them all you will certainly die. Darwin award shit though. Go for it.

OP, where are you from??

they're all fucking adderall you fucking dumb cunt. the xanax is clearly not pictured.

he must be talking about adderall, obviously.

They can be quite euphoric. You probably compare to meth though, that's not too fair though.

Agree. Even if OP survived that by being found by someone or whatever, he'd suffer extreme brain damage within few minutes from dehydration/overheating.

I roll for: just take a few and do a fapping marathon to messed up shit, post pics of destructed dick 3 days later