How ya holding up Sup Forums? Everything okay for y'all?

How ya holding up Sup Forums? Everything okay for y'all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I appreciate you asking man.

Pretty shitty night. Feeling anxious as fuck and self loathing. Im trying to steer away from that in my life but I cant help but enjoy bringing myself down. Its a comofrt thing. How are you?

Working in my next big rejection.

Not really lol

Year has been rough on me, figured it might be hard on others.

It's been a good and bad year. Depression was at its absolute worse this year, near killed myself. But against all odds and reasons manage to beat it with the help of my church and life long best friend. Now I do my best to hold my self up high and help.others too. Whats got ya anxious user?

Sounds intresting, whats it about?

You're a good puppy

A Co worker who loves another Co worker but has a fiancee.

Thanks

You're a good birdy also. Ya welcome puppy

Ah, I know that all to well. I know it's not as easy as "don't worry about her, bro." In my experience I brace myself for it, knew it was gonna hurt alot. Told some close friends and even made new ones to share my problems with. You can pull through user, I got faith in ya.

Im sorry to hear you've gone through so much, but im glad you've moved past all that! Oddly enough mine has been sorta similar

Eh, terrible day today. I was the only one to come in at work so I did 3 peoples' jobs. I got out early and it was pay day, even chilled with the gf after but it went sour again. Drove home only to find out I had to make a 40 minute drive back to where I work for some stupid shit. And felt ignored by someone I care about. Nothing too much but because of how I used to be my initial reaction to this is to go from 0 to 100 in emotions. Was just so angry today and was fantasizing about things going bad just to make me feel good someone. Idk. Im weird

Things ain't great. I'm in my hometown from college on break, and the people I called my best friends for 12 years have all but abandoned me. I've got no one left in this town

Thanks user, its nice to find support for this.

Yeah work ain't always the best other get away from problems, hell sometimes it's creates the worst of them. But Whenever my day goes sour, I do.my best to keep my mind on the neutral outcomes of things, that's why ya don't get surpised by any outcome and can even work to better outcomes from there. Do ya best not move with ya emotions, can make some.dumb mistakes like that. Lol

I'm sorry user, I've been abandon too this year. But still got alot of years ahead, better your self in ya lonesome times, do things that been on the back of ya mind. Might be too optimistic but it's better than the negatives.

Op, I'm sorry you've been having a rough go of it. New year means new beginnings right? Sometimes I wish we all had a witty anime sidekick to say dumb optimistic shit like that all the time. Don't kill yourself though my friend. All I know is this life, and I can tell you that sometimes, it isn't half bad.

I was in that cycle for 3/4s of my life and the moment I escaped it I ended up in the clutches of the most manipulative female you could imagine. Most women worth chasing wont make it so fucking hard on you. If shes not interested, there will be others. Every day new people move in and move out of town. The pool of women is infinite.

I'm impressed with your own analysis of your emotional state. You can learn to control your emotions if you put time into it. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. Meditation. Practicing concentration. Do things that give you more willpower and control over your life and you will be happier.

As for me. The aforementioned crazy woman claims that she changed but is mad at me for breaking up with her. I'm attempting to patch things up but she keeps talking to me like I'm a mental case due to the fact that I was suffering from a manic bout of schizophrenia when we originally dated. She didn't seem to mind when we were dating because she was driving my car, eating my food, and living at my house. I'm well now but she keeps stringing me along and blowing me off when we set up dates.

I was walking my dog out by the park today and the dumb fucker jumped straight out onto the iced over lake and fell through. Didn't even come up again, he just went through the ice and disappeared.

Today was not a good day.

why would you tell a guy whom you
>dated for 6 months
>had sex with during those 6 months
>left to be back with your ex
>text him on and off throughout a year how much you miss xy and z with him
>tell him that the only chance is a new relationship
>talked with him about your relationship with "not ex-bf" and came to the conclusion that said other guy is right in that you're unhappy
>text him that the only chance with him is a fresh start
>yet you want to work on your relationship
all of that?

this is seriously beyond me at this point

Not op but damn man. I'm so sorry. Ive lost 2 dogs but not like that.

OP here, sorry user. My mom is get ignore rid of my dog. I have no say.

OP here, falling asleep rn. Goodnight to all of y'all, pray for the best year for all of you.

Really nervous. Things have been weird between me and my...girlfriend? Love interest? Whatever she is.

Speaking of barking..
youtube.com/watch?v=TCEpTQ8Qu3c