Have you ever shoplifted /b

Have you ever shoplifted /b

no. i'm not a nigger

Nice try FBI

>the FBI gives a shit about petty larceny.

Ok officer

lol I'm not snitching on myself or anybody Mr. FBI

All the time back in the day.

Took these from target the other day

Same day I also stole two shirts from vans, and life proof case

lol i remember you

how did it go, you steal anymore stuff?

i stole a piece of hubba bubba gum 14 years ago

I work in a warehouse for an online fashion retailer

I probably make about an extra £600 a month selling clothes i take

>buy cheap headphones at Walmart
>take a picture of barcode
>print picture of barcode out on sticker paper, cut out
>go to store and put barcode sticker over barcode of nice headphones
>buy headphones with a few other random items
>idiot cashier doesn't get paid enough to notice

believe me, I'm an idiot cashier, even if they do notice just act dumb and say nevermind on buying them

>walk right out without being noticed for "shoplifting"
>repeat with any other cheap and expensive like items
>don't do it too often and use different stores from time to time to avoid getting noticed

Good luck!

I did, on a bigger scale though. I got: Sony Wireless Extra Bass. Doom, Bioshock Remastered. Then whatever I could get in the shortest amount of time in the back of target. I'm not gonna say when this happened

You monster

Nah bro I'm thinking of laying low for awhile, also thinking about hitting up another target because I already asked my friends if they wanted any kind of game because I forget to get them a present.

TBH it was just a really big two day stealing rush, stole atleast several hundred if not a thousand of just bullshit I don't need.

please dont tell shell gas station

Actually nvm I stole some beef jerky and running shoes from Walmart earlier, but I was stoned so it doesn't really count

Wore my nikey slips then put on the jogging shoes and slipped the flip flops under my hoodie.

>Xbone.
Kys fag.

How do you guys do it?

i haven't paid for shoes in year
just walk in take off your shoes,put new ones on, put old ones where new ones used to be

Confidence, you look suss you already lost

watch for cameras and employees

pocket/pants

leave

Self checkout you dunce

stupidest shit shops ever done
makes stealing so much easier

wouldnt work at my walmart,they check your recipt for stealing and such

What if the nigger stole his job?

Have fun paying for games retardfag

Usually slip things under my hoodie, I also have a magnet I can use to unlock security devices like plastic boxes and spider devices

Code bullshit, use self checkout and will put cheap store drink code (7479) for a monster or other expensive drink, do the same for food

I've also stolen jeans and jackets by taking clothes into dressing rooms that have security tags and use wire cutters to break them off, wear said clothing out of store and no one says a word

>Update
pay for your damn clothes cheap nigger

That works too, safer for sure. Something satisfying about watching the employee ring up the item though.

Would work with the idea he was replying to...

One day, don't do it because I get a rush or anything, I do it because I want said thing and it's easier to steal then buy, money is going to better places any ways, may as well steal the shit I can't aford atm

How's does it feel to be lower than a nigger on welfare?

not at all,they check what you buy and your recipt so thats not possible

On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of an autistic are you to really get a job and pay for your basic needs? Your cheapness stinks here.

Pretty good because I'm pretty innocent looking so no one even bats an eye lol

By innocent looking I mean I'm not black

if you are too poor to buy a damn drink,dont go into a store at all

All samefag or all pussy new Fag's, summer came early again this year.

Have fun working for months to pay for a pair of headphones lol

I stole a box of codeine yesterday from a pharmacy. Couldnt afford it but needed it. Pretty big low point for me tbh

nope

Thanks summerfag

Welcome to dead Sup Forums

its not even summer you tard,ive been here since 2014

I'm real good at it I stole 300$ worth in under five minutes, i got these and a surveillance camera I traded for some smack

At every store in your entire community? Where do you live?

The south

>He's actually next level about shoplifting

newfag

2013 reporting in

Calling FBI on you.

Good tactics. Similar to what I do but instead of wearing clothes out (with I find ballsy but dumb) I normally practice concealing the clothes in the Change room then go to a good spot after and conceal then leave

2006 reporting in fAGGOT

all three of us were in that thread kek

I used to do it, but I make money to buy things
I'm also afraid of cameras these days.
Probably the most useful things I stole were books. They can be expensive as fuck.

pirating software that costs hundreds of dollars is useful too. I wouldn't pay that much.

One time when i was like, 8, i stole a 1 dollar thing of butter from the bakery. it was like those small ones you get from mcdonalds when you order pancakes.
I was thrown in jew prison for 10 years.

i was in thread also

my work doesn't have cameras so i steal whatever i want, just as long as no one sees me do it. its a grocery store ive been stealing something every shift for almost a year, never been caught

I wanna steal someone's frozen eggs from lab. How can I do that?

When I was 12 I stole some orange tictacs

my job certainly has a fuck ton of cameras
and even with out they know everything you do

Yes. Three different occasions, two stores.

A pack of Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh cards, a bag of Jack Link's Beef Jerky and an iPod charger.

Get

Haha I clean out Walmarts of Pokémon card packs for fun that shit is basic

Did this kinda often with 16 or something, more for the kick than because of money issues.

Shoplifting is so profitable. The rush is just a bonus

You need to see a psychiatrist.

A nigger like you will always be on the radar.

Thing is I'm straight Aryan so no body suspects me when I go into stores 5 times a day and they end up with no more store merchandise that is valuable

That's the thing I didn't really care when I stole that stuff. My friends are the ones who ripped the first store off of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards about 11 years ago. I just wanted the Japanese pack that had Yugi's Dark Magician Girl and the other magician themed cards; Thousand Knives, Dark Magic Shroud, Mystic Box, Magic Cylinders and the Dark Magician.

The beef jerky and charger cord were more recent.

Haha funny repost meme

how does pasting another barcode over another work with these?

It's no repost...

>Aryan
>Stealing
Do you even know what Aryan means?

When I was a little dumbest 10 year old I thought Barcode set those off, but they don't only a special type of sensor on more valuable items will set them off

UPC codes don't set off alarms on those 3D bars codes made for security do

Barcode? Those are detectors that emit a frequency that makes a small metal piece that is adhered to certain goods resonate, and if it is detected to be resonating at the correct frequency it alarms. Rectangular piece usually white or black. I do not shoplift i just know how they work.

Wut Dat mean?

no

Best explanation here

I stole the cashiers virginity

No way. They always keep video games behind glass doors so you can't shoplift. How the hell did you do that?

Kek

I stole chapstick at a Walmart self-checkout thing once.

Fuck off, I saw that picture earlier in another thread.
Prove that you're not lying, faggot.

Where I live my main concern wouldn't be getting the item, as I can do that, it's doing it without looking shady and getting busted by the cameras. Wal-Mart where I live has LP like a pack of dogs. Though, I'm going to Lousiana in a few weeks and nobody but hicks works at that one. Is there a way to get an idea of what a camera can see and if you're being tracked? And the barcode pasting thing seems too easy, not entirely sure something like that would work.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

I shoplifted a comic book once and my friend told me it was going to set off the alarm. I didnt believe them. Sure enough it did and later I found a white sticker thing in between the pages

Dude made a thread the other day, says he worked at the place and swiped a key by breaking it off or something.

she has big hands

I done pulled out a nigger card
>first I got dry black mascara from makeup
>that stick kind, none of that other shit
>paint my face and hands so I look like a nigger
>also, get stick on tattoos
>then I slip into the back of Walmart
>find a vest that employees wear
>put it on, then pretend I'm inspecting shit when I'm just scoping out what shit I want to take

I'm a fucking degenerate aren't I?

Yes

Just be careful not to get busted with that vest, impersonating an employee does not go down well.

sweet dubs tho

Yes, but I look very black on camera. Then I jus told slip out the back, I tested the fire escape doors and they don't ever go off so I just leave through there

Remember thread to

Yes. I'll say no more, they've been looking for the thief now for over 20 years... Best damn stick of gum I ever had though, totally worth living off the grid.

Yes. My brother was a manager of a supermarket about 25 years ago. He used to over order spirits, perfume, razor blades, batteries, meat etc. Once a week we used to load a car full of easy sell-able items. They put the losses down to shoplifting. He eventually got made redundnat because too much stock was going missing on his watch. Made a fortune though :)

isnt target pretty hard on shoplifters?

For your tiny cock

what retailer bro? I'm in UK

You mad man

How have they not caught u yet WTF POLICE EVERYWHERE?????

No, and if you have kys.