/CHI/

being brown is suffering edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/28/suspect-in-kansas-bar-shooting-of-indians-apparently-thought-they-were-iranians/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Out out out

Goshujin-sama!

This why all americans are all fucking mongrel subhumans.

>tfw light-skinned CHI
I feel like a really dodged a bullet, most people don't even assume I speak Spanish.

well do you?

>tfw no qt CHI bf

JAAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJJAAJJAAJ El ChicANO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ

I do indeed.

Stop with the self hate you faggot

if dubs mexico retakes its rightful northern territories

It's the same falseflagger from yesterday. He probably got cucked by a CHI.

you don't know what it's like to be hated by everyone i have no place in this world i'm really lonely
I AM A CHI :(

Never ever

Hello to all my bad goys and CHIs out there

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

Are there actually CHIs in Canada?

How Brown we talking?

you got problems that you gotta only fix by working on yourself. you are where you are because of you not because you're not a pigskin

get off this fucking chan. I know plenty of brown people married with tons of friends etc your happiness and your success isn't about skin color dumbass.

Epiphany: the only thing Trump is actually doing besides selling the country to wall street is making us love each other

how? people are hating each other more

us as in chicanos, third culture kids etc

fuck the rest of them lmao

i can relate don't worry

oh I see, that's a good point. I still try to be open minded and accepting of wh*tes but we are better off on our own.

Do you hate white people?

Fuck drumpf and fuck wh*te people

I don't but I rather keep my distance

Why?

A little. When I was like 12, some white boy in my class was talking shit about Mexicans until he got beat up and moved away.

I don't hate them but I am a bit distrustful of them

because it appears that I've learn that most of them despise me because of my skin color, so I just want to be courteous/respectful when I have to interact with a white person but nothing more that.

I just don't trust their 'niceness'

they probably feel the same way about you

Mom made fajitas for dindin

Mama made rice and refried beans with Chile rellenos

hey at least I don't act overly nice, which they do and they don't seem genuine

>twf mom lives thousands of miles away and all you do is eat out

I passed through my old neighborhood the other day. The thing that stood out the most was blacks and mexicans living next to each other, that shit was unthinkable growing up.

do they get along?

i notice a tendency in america to assume all non-whites will naturally gang up against whitey. but i know koreans are racist as hell

It's not the 90s anymore

just like your pakis who've gained citizenship or were born in the u.k there's nothing you can do to kick us out.

unless some nazi fascist regime or something crazy which is very unlikely to occur again. Do what Varg says, start having children.

I don't want to kick you out though

Ironically enough brexit will only result in poles getting canned, pakis aren't going anywhere.

oh i see misread your pepe

it was just a joke, my friend

btw why are there so many different names, like hispanic, latino, chicano, xicano etc?

hispanic is anyone whose culture comes from (at least partially) from the spaniards

latino is anyone who's background is from latin america (so brazil included)

chicano is an american born of mexican parents. xicano is just a retarded way of spelling it. However the argies here made sure that literally anyone who posts from a flag other than a latin american one is called a CHI

I was actually born and raised south so there's that. I do feel different from the chicanos desu, they are still very american but that's besides the point.

hispanic is kind of a mix of culture/ethnicity, latinos are just people from latin america.

chicano started as a social justice movement and it's evolved into a campus SJW identity but on Sup Forums it just means mexicans living in the US.

are you scared of the trump presidency?

unironically voted Trump. Kind of regret having fooled myself into thinking he was a ''true insider'''
It does make me wonder what's the plan behind trumps (((presidency)))

no, I'm a legal citizen. I don't have anything against trump personally but some of his supporters really rub me the wrong way.

starting shit with Iran and expanding greater israel, well done goy

nigga had to try, he seemed based

this one's good

your first clue should have been arranging his daughter's marriage to jared kushner, who just (((happens))) to be a close associate and friend of bibi netanyahu.

fun fact, the goldman sachs exec he appointed to treasury tried foreclosing on a 90 year old woman for underpaying her bill by a few cents

the thing was I was '''''''red pilled'''''' to a a degree where I hated islam so the only solution was someone who wanted to btfo them. I still think it's a cancerous and dangerous ideology but at least I don't hate muslims.

night anons.

Who is fatter: Mexicans or Americans?

light skinned CHI as well, some people notice im latino right away some don't, i dont care either way, but i do speak spanish fluently and visit latin america regularly on business. I'm comfortable in either

Yes.

Culturally we're very anglo though

youre still a spic homie lol. witcher tapatio on ur tamale bottle slappin ass, purple fabuloso usin ass, patas sucias havin ass. no mames guueeyy

I might be a spic, but I don't know what that second sentence meant.

what the hell does CHI mean

Chicano, an English word used to describe people born in the United States that are ethnically Mexican.

>Chicano started as a social justice movement
No it didn't, Chicano referred to American born Mexican heritage people long before that bullshit.

Were both really fucking fat, but I think technically Mexico is fatter. It switches between us all the time, and not because one of us lose weight either just out fatting each other.

How is it going lil' bros

>Chicano referred to American born Mexican heritage people long before that bullshit.

otherwise known as: fifth column

It took World War 1 to make German-Americans stop acting like faggots, and it's going to take a second Mexican-American War to stop you scum too.

I'm German-American you stupid faggot.

And you're not a fifth column precisely because German-Americans were shamed into being Americans in the early 20th century.

That's something that's long overdue for Mexicans.

You're both wrong.

Chicanos were specifically CALIFORNIA born Mexicans who were involved the civil right movements in the 60s. It was a completely new made up word. To this day it is mainly used by Mexican American political activists to describe themselves.

JKASJKASKAKJAKJSKJASKJAKJSKJASKJASKJASKJASJKASKJASJKSAJKASJKASJKSAJASKJASJKASJKSJKASJKASJKSAJKKJSASAJKJAKSASKJASJKASJKSAJKKASJKJASKJASKJASJKASKJASKJASKJASKJASKJASA CHICANO SORETE

The Fucking CENSUS BUREAU would disagree with you, and I was explaining the context of the world to a non-native english speaker you arrogant anglo cunt

Chicanos are disgusting, hideous creatures. Unless you were blessed with white looking skin and no dirty mexinigger accent you will die a virgin loser.
Like me.

I have a wonderful desi girlfriend, and am a law student on a full ride scholarship. You're just making excuses, your fucking skin color isn't an excuse to be a naco. Get a fucking education and empower our people you piece of shit.

Yes I'm well aware of the injustice done to us by you Anglo's back than.

You have to go back

The CENSUS BUREAU is a joke.
They used to list "Mexican" as a fucking RACE.
They split hispanic/latin, mexican-americans, puerto ricans, and cubans too.
Chicanos specifically lobbied to get that stupid word in there, even though no one outside of commiefornia identifies as that.

And I'm not anglo, you hijo de puta.

>CHI
And here was me assuming Chilean
Well, that or Swiss

you sound like an anglo or a whitewashed malinche cuck

> I have a wonderful desi girlfriend, and am a law student on a full ride scholarship. You're just making excuses, your fucking skin color isn't an excuse to be a naco. Get a fucking education and empower our people you piece of shit.

>people act nice to you
>"WTF ITS AN EVIL RACIST PLOT FUCK WHITES"

Stop being so insecure

That's how minorities are in this country. They've been brainwashed to believe in the evil sexist racist white supremacist patriarchy. All whites are evil racists conspiring secretly together to collectively bring the brown people down.

Nice try. Try black hair, brown eyes, caramel skin, and a spicstache. I still succeeded despite being a sudaka

>being brown is suffering edition
I don't see the problem with being brown skinned desu, I've never once regretted or disliked my brown skinned, idk how something like this would ever enter a persons mind who isn't black

Whitewashed my ass.
You don't know shit about your own history and chimpout like an uneducated nigger when called out. I swear California ""hispanics"" should be deported to Africa, you guys would feel more at home there.

That's really sad to read, I hope things improve.

I blame American liberalism for it though.
Constantly drilling the idea that everyone is racist and secretly plot against each other does nothing but exacerbates racial tensions and makes people distrust each other.

I'm afraid that it's spreading over here what with the BBC hiring employees based on race and white 'activists' blocking the motorway because some black lad in America got shot.

pruébalopinchegringoapuestoquenihablasespañol

unironically a banger

>Chicanos were specifically CALIFORNIA born Mexicans
The Truth

>who were involved the civil right movements in the 60s
The Lie

>It was a completely new made up word
And the Bullshit

It was used in the Arizona Quarterly in 1947, predating your 1960s labor activists by a good fifteen years.
It was used in the media as a pejorative before the 1930s and much like a certain other word, was adopted by Mexican-Americans as "No! You can't use that word; only WE can use that word." predating your 1960s labor activists by a good thirty or more years.

It's not a "made-up"" term

It's true though, whites are actively seeking to destroy all minorities. They've done this for literally generation after generation, and it only stopped a few decades ago, and you expect us minorities to think you guys are actually "done"?

Take that picture you posted for example. You will never see Latinos in video games, only as a inconsequential neglected side characters or a token Latina for the white male protagonist to fuck.

And that's just video games. The white man forces the idea that Latinos can be NOTHING significant, in every other form of media too. They keep people with ethnic names from being hired. Then they complain and whine like you, when we point these things out.

Whites must be outbred and eliminated from existence, that's the only way society will ever truly find peace.

CHIS are bitch niggers tbqh

> There are mexicans cucking anglos even in Australia

Question lads, are americans retarded enough to take me for a mexican if I visit the US

Yes, if you're brown enough.

No, Americans are extremely knowledgeable about ethnicities, race, and nationalities.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/28/suspect-in-kansas-bar-shooting-of-indians-apparently-thought-they-were-iranians/

Honest mistake desu

I hate this sort of bait, it does nothing but egg on the most hateful racists, and that's the worst sort of racism desu. If you watch a latino / hispanic cut up someone on liveleak, or watch a black guy stomp out a woman for no reason, and you call them savages and subhumans, sure I can understand that, but when they respond to bait like this with such vitriol and hatefulness , it's like they're taking any chance they get to spew their rhetoric

This thresd smells like shit

yes

you're certainly not helping :D