Anybody want to see my micropenis? I feel that if I just put it out there maybe I'll start accepting it then

anybody want to see my micropenis? I feel that if I just put it out there maybe I'll start accepting it then..

show it

Bump

Cmon user let's see it already! Natural and flaccid first, then sporting your best raging little hard on. Don't forget to include the balls.

I only care about your personality

sorry, I don't really know how to work this fucking site. I keep losing my shit. So, I already posted it but fuck it here is the same one. So now I have two pics of my little dude floating around oh well. What the fuck am I suppose to do with this

Shit man. How big is it erect?

Make it hard, OP. Full potential.

LEL

That's all she wrote folks.

lol typical honky peckerwood

Lmao dog gl

Maybe you could fuck a midget or something.

eeeew trim those toe nails.. dude you can't have a small dick AND gross toenails.. you wanna stay a virgin forever?

Become cuck and enjoy licking cum filled cunt while locked up in chastity. It's a degenerate life, but someone has to do it.

kek

Make it your life goal to become a trap! Start takin hormones, shave and groom, invest in surgeries, but keep that cute little dick!! Microdick traps b q t est in chastity.

wow rlly makes u think

Why does the one on the left have a bunch of shit smeared on her asshole

I plan on dying a virgin so hopefully I am accepted into heaven for all of my pain and suffering.

It's Photoshop cock display. Get your face in there and look again.

TFW there is no heaven.

Learn 2 eat pussy like a child in africa devours a watermelon.

You should chop it off and cut your toe nails beta fag. You're worthless

How much would you have to be paid to watch a colored bang your gf?

I wasn't about to trim my toenails for some random Sup Forums post showing my micropenis. Pretty useless if you ask me, also having a small penis doesn't make you a beta its based off personality. Keep talking and I'm gonna jam my three inch cock into your eye socket.

This is fun...first post and I'm jammin along froggy frsh jameberione papachino macruinsd yea yeah

I thought my penis was small, thanks op I'm feeling better about my dick now. It's just like the old saying says, always somebody worse of than yourself.

You're welcome partner, at least the little guy is doing some good in the world.

>Keep talking and I'm gonna jam my three inch cock into your eye socket.

This fucking thread. Kek.

There's a cock rate thread I think you should go show them the merchandise op.

that's a funny looking vagina op, your clit doesn't have a hood.

Bro your cock isn't even 3in. And I'll have you know I'm trained as a navy seal, etc...

Hey...I'm not fat

is that michelle obama