So anyone have more ideas how can I destroy and damage as much as possible public and private property...

So anyone have more ideas how can I destroy and damage as much as possible public and private property, I want to piss as many normies as possible, to give you idea what I mean this is what I do:

>Scratch cars
>Poke food to make it rot and destroy stuff in stores.
>Destroy seats in public and private buses with knives, markers, spill piss from piss bottles.
>Leave bricks,nails and small stones on high speed roads
>Put nails in grass in public parks
>Put transparent thin fishing wires across trees for people to slip
[know for fact that I made few people broke their hips (usually older people)]

Anyone feel to share their input :^)

rape

You are evil. I would love to fuck you up

why though?

Kys, or go find a psychiatrist you fucking psychopath.

Plant firecrackers next to (but not close enough to actually hurt them) babies so when they go off they start wailing.

Yeah, takes a lot of resources to get over this.

Plant firecrackers next to (but not close enough to actually hurt them) babies so when they go off they start wailing.

you are a simple immature idiot
I hope that, one day when you are long over that kind of stuff and maybe in need of help (60 yrs later, when youre not 15 anymore) someone breaks your bones instead, some mean little 15 yrs old like you are, I hope he will be hired to help you clean your home,...instead he forces you to eat rotten food and inserts some sticks into your pooper while you cant defend yourself bc of age, you better look forward to that day because karma always gets you, little kid

A piece of firestarter on a tire. Will need 5 min to butn the whole car.

drink bleach and take a nice nap, you have a big day tomorrow!

Just fucking shoot up a shopping mall and kill yourself tesco-value Klebold

b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8

Super glue razorblades on the top of Monkey bars at playgrounds.

Nah I am not everyone has its own way of fun.

Just like people doing drugs and they call it freedom.

FuckOff Moral faggot, why are you on 4chin if you NU white kinght

Iam surely not a white knight, Iam more of a dark knight, doing what has to be done, beating up kids like you has to be done sooner or later, Iam fine with that

like that guy in the hospital, when I found out that he is turnung repirator's of people in need off and on for his own fun, I beat the shit out of him, because people like him deserve a dark knight

You're the hero we need but not the one we deserve

oh, look. the fourteen-year-old is back. never mind, being banned from a minecraft server isn't the end of the world.

also, I dont like your cowardish manner, my friend. Man up and look for some fun for mature people, and dont mind if you would go and kill people to see what they look inside, Iam indeed not a white knight, but that is something where you face people in a mannered way,...what you do is just cowardish childsplay

brick some car windows at nighttime

Lmao you'll get caught and you'll get put in the ER like you deserve

Give him advice anons, please. Get his ass beat.

spraypaint dicks on cars and houses or maybe spraypaint (user was here)

Steal TV remotes and drive past people's windows, changing the channel and shit as you go by so they have to get up and change it back.

I have a good tip.
Pick up a brick and walk into a police office.
Throw the brick through a window from inside the building.
As soon as they start to grab you to arrest you, call them all idiot nazis.
Then be limp and let yourself get dragged into your cell. As soon as you get free, do this again.