Sigh. It's come to this. Whites in America are being viewed as evil people, and are hated by many liberals...

Sigh. It's come to this. Whites in America are being viewed as evil people, and are hated by many liberals. The worst is what comes out of Buzzfeed and MTV or others like that. So what the fuck should whites do now? How do we teach Buzzfeed etc a lesson? How do we show the world we shouldn't be eternally crucified for slavery?

OP: I live in CA and everyone I know is a complete libtard, maybe my view is somewhat skewed

Remove the black people and jews.

Lol fucking buzzfeed

if it ever comes to a point where there is a large conflict between whites and blacks it will correct the problems itself. all the normal blacks and whites will stay home and order some food or some shit while all the nigger chimps with their sjw pets and all the inbread redneck gun humpers kill eachother till there is only one man standing.

they will be hailed as 'the one' and given a boquet of flowers and a giftcard to red lobster. and then proptly forgotten

Here's what you do: nothing. White people own the world. We're better. The blacks are killing themselves off. We're good.

just
>26 white people

It's funny cuz if you made videos like that but about black people it's be flagged and taken down within a day

"29 things black people ruined"
"#1: The USA"

Bump
Kek

We need to have a second WWII. But this time instead of the axis we fight the libtards.

omg someone should start a buzzfeed parody site that just copy pastes buzz feed articles but replacing white people with black people and men with women. It'd start a huge shit storm.

This

I would love to see it.

Except theyd label us as the Axis and libtards as Allies

well for one you can stop oppressing everyone you meet and run into. ever think of that one genius?

This

Winners write the history books, besides the nazis had awesome uniforms

Racial holy war OP.

But all you need to do is swap the labels

Do it

deus vult?

It's funny cuz those videos are made by white people