French Eyes

It's really got me thinking: why do French people all look kinda retarded? I don't find retards particularly sexy, but I guess there's something sort of cute about it. That swollen, hooded eyelid thing.. did Mom drink while pregnant?

Way too many frogs have this look for it to be a coincidence, and it doesn't seem common anywhere else. What's the deal?

It's like bug eyes that are puffy and saggy

It might be that recently discovered brain parasite which french people commonly have,

Brain parasite?

Makes them impulsive and bad at driving, Could also explain some other french weirdness.

If you ever owned a cat in your life you probably have it as well.

you think it looks retarded?

just looks like their perma-tired to me

>having cats
wew lads.

I wonder if that has to do with the snails Frenchmen typically eat. Snails are loaded with parasites.

Hmm, interesting. But yeah, they all look like they have a little bit of Down's Syndrome.

Stop reading gay webcomics.

Tired people don't get this puffy. It's like they've got half a black eye 24/7. No amount of sleep deprivation does this to people.

are you talking about that toxogondola plasma thingy?

true

but then you might need to find a fairer example than gainsbourg, cunt did spent most of his life on the piss chainsmoking gauloises

>toxogondola plasma

yes

toxoplasmodium or something

He had the same look when he was young, though. I mean, look at these pics I've posted; there's definitely a consistent eye thing here.

cheese, cigarettes and wine everyday

Except that's wrong you dumb raghead

It's hot

It's not just the eyes, it's their expression as well. On women it comes across as sultry and aloof. I find it incredibly attractive, especially with their breathy voices. There is nothing hotter than a real French woman who knows how to work her femininity.

All immigrants.

He's not French fucking faggot.

He's North African.

I don't see a bunch of people looking like that in other countries. So is it a fetal alcohol syndrome thing?

Because we ARE retarded.

Do you live in France ? Do you meet french ppl everyday ? If you do you would see they don't all have weird eyes.
Why do americans always try to find new ways to ridiculize the french ? Why dont you just fuck off yankee ?

Oh

So that's why I'm (almost) autistic?

Why do you do this ? is your keyboard broken ? Very weird !

>t. Has the cat parasite

not our fault that we have autism

I just learnt from my grandmother that when she was a kid in her village, there were a lot of incest marriage because it's right at the border between france and savoie,
they didn't want to be part of any so they stayed only within their villages.
and they chained their kids at the front door just like dogs, I can still see some parts of it at my grandparents house.

Relax, Frenchie. Sure, not all French people smell or have glassy, puffy eyes, like not all Americans are fat, and not all Anglos have beady eyes, and not Irish drink and eat cabbage, but come on.

u mad lole

>these are the people that try to make fun of the US

Bane?

You are pretty dumb to think every French are puffy eyes because you saw celebrities with this shit

Rare are the people I know with puffy eyes

h'es spanish born in noth africa

sepharade jew

gainsbourg : sepharade jew

>Exarchopoulos
she's greek

ethnic french are like 30/35 millions in france the rest are immigrants form europe (spanish, portugese, polish etc) and of course noth african, blacks...

I have it too!
I should probably start a race war.

>spain
>europe

Nope

From my experience it's more people from north africa and spain who have this kind of eye

wait what
do i have them ?

Elle n’avait pas qu’un corps Lola, entendons-nous, elle était ornée aussi d’une tête
menue, mignonne et un peu cruelle à cause des yeux bleu grisaille qui lui remontaient
d’un tantinet vers les angles, tels ceux des chats sauvages.
Rien que la regarder en face, me faisait venir l’eau à la bouche comme par un
petit goût de vin sec, de silex. Des yeux durs en résumé, et point animés par cette
gentille vivacité commerciale, orientalo-fragonarde qu’ont presque tous les yeux de
par ici.

I am far more fascinated about their noses

Frog genes

francophobia is a mental disorder

pls respond

Yes, i do have the Jean Renose