DELET THIS NOW

can someone please post that picture of the guy wearing a white t shirt and it just says "DELET THIS NOW"

thanks. I'm gonna post albums i like until someone posts it.

this is one of my favorite metal albums. has been since high school really.

this was better than sunbather

Can't you just go to /wsr/?

this was my favorite album last summer.

yeah I guess that makes the most sense... I just forget that boards aside from Sup Forums exist on this website. I might just keep posting albums I enjoy though.

always surprised Sup Forums doesn't talk about jesu more. a lot of his stuff is essentially super heavy and slow shoegaze.

This was one of the favorite albums of my dad, who passed away a few years ago. I didn't grew up with him, but my mom had the CD when I was a kid, so it has a special place into my heart.
This is the Day is a god-tier new wave track (and often makes me shed tears when I had a bit too much to drink), but the whole album has no weak songs and is great from the start till the end.

This album is hard to find. However, if you manage to track it down you will not be disappointed. This album definitely rewards active listening and has some of the most unique concepts I've ever heard.

You are truly right my friend. The album has made me shed tears as well. Thanks for sharing.

This is the day is GOAT tier. makes me cry as I know my life is not going to change

Why do you use a trip code?

excellent taste, Sup Forums should talk about this more. Shame the rest of the discog wasn't as good

>Shame the rest of the discog wasn't as good
yeah what's the deal with that shit man

because I'm shilling gary numan until pic related is Sup Forumscore. not even memeing it's so good man. you should check it out. 1979

Kool Keith - Black Elvis/Lost In Space

Kool Keith is a wacky dude but hearing this album for the first time really broke a lot of conventions I thought /had/ to be in rap music. His flow, rhyme structure, and even lyricism in this album are all great.

I circle like sharks while y'all panic
I cruise the Atlantic
Y'all think I'm space out
Human from the Earth planet

a nice blend of classical and breakcore. this artist is horribly under appreciated

have you listened to surely abrasive? amazing breakcore/noise album. Get the fuck up makes a good alarm

whats this my dude?

My nigga. Falling is GOAT

Love this one too

good beats

no i haven't thanks for the rec

thats Jesu - Jesu