Hidden board

Hidden board
step through the portal

i mean idk what i expected with a name like that

what the fuck is going on in there?

seriously, wtf?

Its not in the directory, the only way to it is through an url link

This isn't hidden, it's in the blotter.. it's just not posted on the formal directory

Yeah, """""""hidden."""""""

replied to wrong post but you get the point

>/trash/
>hidden
What the fuck is going on here? Is it summer already? Did I sleep in too long?

>Going on reddit

I don't like speaking with children all the fucking time. You'll grow out of this site too, faggot

is that where the rejected rejects go?

You can add it to the custom board list

god damn could you be more predictable

dumbass Sup Forums culture like this is why I go to reddit...

It's always full of furrys Coz they're always putting threads where they don't belong.

ITT: the newest of newfags that don't know about unlisted boards

>unlisted boards
Was there more than one?

You might as well hold up a sign saying you're an idiot who doesn't look into things, and you want to be ridiculed

Yes, a lot have dissapeared but the main ones are /trash/ and /qa/

Jesus, look at me spoonfeeding

Huh, actually knew about /qa/ but not that it was hidden. I usually only stick to a few boards.

N⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

neat

The mods have their own unlisted board. I don't remember exactly what the designated letter for it was/is but even if you typed the address in you wouldn't be able to see anything without moderator privileges anyway.

Also the old urban legend about /i/, the supposed "raid board" that never actually existed.

Can't think of any others besides the two mentioned but I would have sworn there were others at various points in the site's history. It's just not some big amazing secret so nobody really gave a shit.

The board was originally made for off topic threads to be moved to instead of moving them to Sup Forums like most mods would do. But furries claimed it as there home board instead (no surprise there) because there wasn't really a board that that shit really fits on. That was the last I heard of it, no clue what's going on there now because it was pretty much made to be an even worse cesspool than Sup Forums.

Are you talking about >>>/j/ for the janitors?

That might be it, I don't recall very clearly. For some reason my brain wants to say it was /t/ and that it was for mods rather than janitors but I know the /t/ part must be wrong because that's the torrent board.

they seem friendly, go say hello