What's everyone up to for new year's Sup Forums?

What's everyone up to for new year's Sup Forums?

I am alone and depressed

Got a 70cl bottle of gin and a 6 pack of 7% ciders. Going to forget everything.

Do you have steam or anything?

Clubbing with friends, got coke mdma and jägermeister

Lit. Has it been pretty down for you this year too?

Ah sweet, that sounds cool

no, I should be catching up on studying. I took a course over the holidays

Its going to be a looong night, can't wait for it.

No doubt watch a shitty film, stay up till midnight for no real reason, have slightly drunken sex with the wife, go downstairs and have a well earned beef and horseradish sandwich.
Same as every year.

Ah right, yeah I've got college on the 3rd so that's quite the kick in the teeth

Nice, hope nothing goes too tits up

Yeah pretty shit, honestly didn't expect to still be around to see 2017

Yeah that doesn't sound too bad tbh

Yeah I get that, I've had quite a few ups and downs and a bit of self harm here and there (cause obvs too edgy for life) but yeah I'm not too bad today, was hoping to see gf but she can't afford travel today

It's not overly exciting once you have kids and are always a bit too tired to go out, but it's the sort of comfy some would love to have so I'm content. What are you up to?

Yeah, but it sounds as though you've got your life in order, I'm still beginning mine. I've just finished my duty on the shitter and I'm gonna get some food and try and make some music.

That's rough, hope 2017 is better for us both

I'm sure it will, my gf goes to my college so I get to see her every now and then. I just need to secure a job next year so I'm actually doing something with my life, cause at my current job they're being cucks and not telling me what's up, I'm just in limbo

Plus I don't really self harm anymore, it's mostly been inbetween relationships. I am however trying to help my gf with her self harm.

You sound like a good guy user. I'll be having a drink in your name tonight for a good year.

Whatever happens, I wish everyone here a moderate new year of some sort (cause aye it can't be perfect but that's life and also what makes life what it is)