That's not an gender

OMG I CANĀ“T EVEN

Yeah right he looks like Joe Swanson in drag

Got triplez

Three.
1. Male
2. Female
3. Cis scum

There's infinite genders, how can you not know this?

Distinction between sex and gender differentiates sex (the anatomy of an individual's reproductive system, and secondary sex characteristics) from gender, which can refer to either social roles based on the sex of the person (gender role) or personal identification of one's own gender based on an internal awareness (gender identity)

2. Regardless of your opinion, trans people are in essence trying to swap to the other.

Nonbinary and other non-male/female genders are just meme genders for indecisive 16 year old girls.

who gives a fuck.

there's an infinite number of gender possibilities.

it's up to each individual.

I identify myself as 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR, people should learn to respect genders

Sexes: 2 (male, female) w/ intersex individuals being on a continuum between male and female

Genders: if you feel like being a toaster one day, be that FUCKING TOASTER

Two, male and female.
Thus there are only three sexualities: hetero-sexual; attracted to opposite gender, homo-sexual; attracted to same gender, and bi-sexual; attracted to either gender.
Anyone who thinks something else is true probably has a mental illness.

But muh gender fluidity

/thread

Sex and Gender is the same thing, there are two Genders, Male and Female.

1, women are objects

ITT Retards who dropped out of HS or College

There are literally 4 fucking sexes.

Male
Female
Intersex (both genitals)
Agender (zero genitals)

and you wonder why people don't take Sup Forums seriously.

All this sex-/gendershit can be explained in 6 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a 'he'.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a 'she'.
3 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a 'he'.
4 = You had a penis, got it surgically transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a 'he', only mutilated.
5 = You call yourself trans-, kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are STILL a 'he' or a 'she', but an insane schizophrenian one at that.
6 = We have 'he's, and we have 'she's, the rainbows are just imaginary.
That's all there is to it.

read
Fucking GenY- detected. Kill yourself and help GenY+ make the world a better place. kthnxbai

You still probably think Reagonomics is good or that a company should try to keep an employee rather than push him to a new company.

heliphobic shitlord

Male is a sex.
Female is a sex.
Male is also a gender.
Female is also a gender.
That's all there is.
Males..... and females.
The end.

Did you even bother to read my original post, you nigger?

There are people with both and people with zero genitals. Are you telling me that they can pretend whoever they want to be, thus refuting your entire 12-year-old argument?

Idiot

there are xy and xx combination of the sex chromosomes. there are also xyy and xxy and xxx but these are deviations. possession of two sets of genitals is due to sth going awry in the womb and never are the both functional. you are messing sex with specific expression of genes, be it determined by other genes or environmental factors or both. i haven't found a single left winger actually versed in matter at hand, but each and every one still fancies himself an authority. getting an A in high school science class don't mean a thing if you just forget the succus afterwards

gender is a fiction and telling people they can't be this or that is like telling them they can't count above a certain number

>bother to read my original post

Why should I, you clearly live in a world of denial, thinking you are a special snowflake..... You are not, your opinion doesn't even count.

There are two genders, with a spectrum of expression or presentation, but two genders.
There are more definite sexes than genders--Male, female, asex, intersex, though much less common than butch girls and femboys, which are just gender expression.

I always figured I was just a tranny faggot as a kid, but I recently found out (after going to the dr for testicle pain and lactation) that I have ovaries, and a fucking menstrual cycle. But I'm still male, my gender is male, but sex is intersex

I would have ovaryacted to that news

I'm just calling it free HRT, and get a free fucking pass to trannydom.
Can't really hide B cups, and it's only been 6-8months of low t, high e