If we start White lives matter movement, How many hipsters and white liberals would say it's racist?

If we start White lives matter movement, How many hipsters and white liberals would say it's racist?

every

because it is a blatant attempt at trying to be

All of them.

All of them. Because they are faggots.. let's roll

White lives matter is ignorant white people playing the victim for something they don't even experience. Wahhhh what about meeeeee

Can we start no lives matter?

HOW CAN WE MAKE THIS THING ABOUT ANOTHER RACE.....ABOUT ME LAWL

How many Sup Forumssters and neckbeards would it trigger?

RACIST!

Get pickin' nigger or i'll get massa to whip you so hard.

I'm surprised CNN aren't reporting this as a hate crime.

Blacks are 25 times more likely to victimize whites compared to the rate of white on black crime.
The reason Trump won is because people know this, and scumbag liberals act like the reverse is true.

2,151 vs. 1,130
196,817,552 whites vs 37,685,848 blacks
63.7% white vs 12.2% black
you literally just proved why BLM is a thing

Black Lives Matter was founded on a lie. Michael Brown was the worst fucking example of a person to use for racial disparity.

The preacher who was shot trying to get a mentally disabled student of his back into class, now that was fucked up. The officer who made that call should've never had access to a weapon.

The entire movement today is ran by people using the name for political gain like Deray. You know, the guy who always talks about cute boys and used to cross-dress.

trump had literally NOTHING to do with what you just said

Sauce

First world problems, bunch of fucking pussies.. yes you too OP for even trying to argue with an inferior race.

thanks for the email, grandma.

True, but people have become so sick of being told that what is right in front of them day after day (black guys raping and murdering white girls, for example - pic related) is not a thing, and black on black murder (every single fucking day, by the dozens) is not a thing, but one fat latino watch patrol kills a black who chimped out on him, and it's the end of the world. Just fuck black people all the way to hell, the savages. I'm sick of their fucking bullshit, as are most white Americans.

wrong pic

Do we need more Mexicans?

That's not true at all. Black Lies Matter is a terrorist organization. That needs to be jailed and blacklisted. White Lives is a better sell.

Blacklisted LOL.

here's a seventeen year old nigger arrested today in my city for shooting up two cars filled with kids, sending two women to the hospital (he's the one in red pants)
facebook has him flashing gang signs as early as 7th grade
but yeah, whitey is to blame, right libtards?

>No lives matters
I'm with dat guy

samefag

obviously satan hates all lives
but in a more accurate sense, white lives matter more

Lets start a No live matter movement.

How would we start a No Lives Matter Movement?

When will white people finally catch a break?

kill yourselves
anything less would be hypocrisy

I hear ya
When will whites get designated white scholarships?
Shouldn't the Stanford incoming class be 67% white (i.e., look like America)?
And shouldn't blacks who attack whites be charged with hate crimes?

Are you really that insecure about what niggers say to you that you have to resort to this shit?

Why white lives matter?

White are the oppressor

>shouldn't be a thing
Fixed it

This. Everyone knows white lives matter.

>White are the oppressor
>My name Dasharquan
>I has fibe siblings but dey all half siblings
>Mama smoke crack and sell pussy
>I skip skoo and sell crack
>Never met babydaddy
>My whole hood one doped out cess pool
>whites did this

Of course if he was given reparations he wouldn't have to turn the streets for fun he would've just played with his iPhone and go the movies Or buy a Xbox.
But white people won't give us reparations

Greedy fucking nigger.
Get a job.

CNN is based

Rollin for this.

Wait isn't this already a thing? I remember a news outlet reporting on white lives matters protesters calling out black lives matter for their hate crimes and racist remarks.

I would but the white people won't give me a job cause they all racist.

Cheyanne Cums?

Could be worse. nigga could be a jew.

A job is simply not given, you have to work for it chimp

It's not racist, it's ignorant. It's like ignoring our privilege and being like to black people 'oh no u think u have problems?? ours are worse!!!'. Of course white lives matter, so do black lives, Asian lives etc. However, if a movement springs up called BLM when events are happening that question the worlds outlook on black people then it is certainly okay.

Nigger < Jew

NiggerJew < Nigger < jew

Good taste

ITT: People, who want to play KKK

cumskins are set to be replaced by stronger ethnicities
like it or not whites, you have your days numbered, you either mix or get genetically isolated

trips.. and all that has happened many many times. Like the old saying goes.
>What's long and hard on a nigga

>4th grade history

But Dat makes no sense you to a job interview to get a job.
Everytime I go they call da cops cuz they all racist

t. mad white weakling

But it's not the world'sview Europeans and Asians don't see this kind of dindu nuffin drama it's just a American view.
And yeah whites have been here longer and had to endure more tramadic events a than any blacks in America.

Yet you're the one getting butthurt over the internet

>filename

LOl, u mAd? HHaaHha,gOT u ReAl GoOd :^)

I didn't think niggas could hold a gun like that.

Don't show up with you pants around your ankles waving you nine then. Dress respectable. There are plenty of charities that can get you a suit for interviews.

Your blaming whites when your behavior is your own.

I'm sick and tired of blacks breaking and entering into whites homes and stealing what whites have worked long and hard for, get a job.

I'm sick and tired of blacks raping white women, go fuck your gorillas.

I'm sick and tired of all the white murders at the hands of blacks, stop being murderers.

I'm sick and tired of fast food chicken places being out of chicken, go get a burger.

We should start a hashtag

But if whites let my ancestors go to their schools and drink their water I probably wouldn't be this way but fact is whites are all racist

Kill yourself u fat nigger

i'm really curious if you have ever been outside Sup Forums.
> people have become so sick of being told that what is right in front of them day after day (black guys raping and murdering white girls, for example)
what are you even trying to say? people are being told rape is good, and therefore elected trump? where on earth would that be happening then?
man if your statement came from a black person, people like you would call that person a "stupid nigger, cant even make sense, doesnt even speak our language properly".

people like you are the reason people are hating on anybody who criticises blacks. people who raise actual points are overtoned by people like you, who should bullshit like that on the street.

if dubs then yes kek wills it deus vult pol dank memes etc

Find a flaw Nigger
>pro tip you can't cause you're a nigger
Stop crying and realize your own choices make you less valuable to society.
And the just cause their the same color as you doesn't mean anything they do involves you.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

See racist and ablists and probably a misandrist

Heyjackass.com is the best website for understanding the cost of black people being black people with up to date statistics.

happy new year

And niggers are all thieves

shit post. shit post and leet shoop skillz

Tl:Dr
I just saw Ooga Booga

Suck a wet fart out your grandma's ass you tucking wheelchair riding faggot fuck

fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking Trumpistani

whatever that is i suppose. not sure if you understand what i'm saying anyway, given your previous statement you are probably a bit drunk..