youtu.be/f05vn-OqZc8?t=2m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sneeds.png

unsimpsonized simpsons

why are they brown?

BLACKED.com

because homer got cucked by season 1 smithers

that's normal color for skin

I taught Simpsons were Irish? when did one of the simpsons got cucked by some beaner?

if they kept smithers black, would the show have received flack for putting him in a position of subservience?

he'd be a hero for being a gay black man in a time when it wasnt normal

The joke is that Homer was worried that because theor parents were dating, him and Marge would be in an incestuous relationship and that would cause their children to be mutated. The joke is that in the simpson's world, realistic looking humans are grotesque.

Actually, that was kinda the thing in the early 90s.

Patient Zero for AIDS in America (called Gay Related Immune Disorder Syndrome then) was a gay black man.
And AIDS was far scarier then because no one knew what the fuck was going on. A lot of people thought it was divine punishment for sodomy.

Gay black character=AIDS analogy

That's exactly the reason why they changed it user

Gay and black is pretty much AIDS by default

I thought patient zero for AIDS was a gay white Canadian flight attendant? I could be wrong though

They're American

No he was french and even though he knew he was infecting people with a disease he kept having unprotected sex with strangers.,

He was a flight attendant

Oh i get it, the joke is that one should be able to understand the joke easily, but OP implies it's more abstract and open to misinterpretation, and then other anons painstakingly explain the joke OP already understood

This is a good thread

Now Patient Zero is publicly identified for the first time in a stunning new book on the AIDS epidemic, And the Band Played On (St. Martin's Press; 630 pages; $24.95). Zero, says Author Randy Shilts, was Gaetan Dugas, a handsome blond steward for Air Canada, who used to survey the men on offer in gay bars and announce with satisfaction, "I'm the prettiest one." Using airline passes, he traveled extensively and picked up men wherever he went. Dugas developed Kaposi's sarcoma, a form of skin cancer common to AIDS victims, in June 1980, before the epidemic had been perceived by physicians. Told later he was endangering anyone he slept with, Dugas unrepentantly carried on -- by his estimate, with 250 partners a year -- until his death in March 1984, adding countless direct and indirect victims. At least one man indignantly hunted him down. Dugas' charm proved unfailing: he sweet-talked the man into having sex again.

Why are faggots like this?

The human condition is truly a thing of wonder.

>it's another pol circlejerk thread

how's the bukakke taste tonight, gentlemen?

I get it but it isn't funny

The joke is a reference to the song "On my mind" by Ellie Goulding.

"I'm the first non-brazilian person to go back in time"

Tis a glorious throwaway joke

Oh feed and seed like cumming in someone's mouth? Feeding them your sperm (seed)

No you dork.

>Sneed's Feed & Seed
>Chuck's Fuck & Suck

Where did you get fuck and suck from? Sucking the seed like oral sex? I was right then.

Well I thought I got it. But now you're making me doubt myself.

Man you're dumb

Sneed ryhmes with feed and seed
If you make it ryhme with chuck its suck and fuck

There you go friend, and dont come back please.

You took the bait dummies

Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chucks)

The implication is that the previous business name also ryhmned, and was Chucks Fuck & Suck. Same letters on ryhmn words even.

It's an unfunny joke, and one where people who try to sound smart force how much they get it upon others.

The joke is that it would have been Chuck's Feed & Seed which doesn't rhyme you fucking idiots.

>At least one man indignantly hunted him down. Dugas' charm proved unfailing: he sweet-talked the man into having sex again

Jesus lol

But it makes sense, the damage is done and I suppose he could always sneak in a donkey punch during coitus for penance

why would the previous business name be chuck's fuck and suck? what kind of terrible business foresight is that? it doesn't even accurately advertise their product

Oh, I get it, you think that describing the comedic premise of a post somehow invalidates it, despite the fact you can literally do this with any comedic endeavor ever

This is a good post.

Dammit, I'm gonna kick your ass

Everyone thinks you're a braindead dipshit.
Jokes on us though.

Well look who's mad.

The guy probably thought his doctors were condemning his lifestyle rather than diagnosing an legitimate illness. I mean shit, it was still known as Gay-Related Immune Deficiency.

The whole joke is super contrived. The fact that it's Sneed's instead of Cheed's throws off the alliteration and makes it less obvious at first glance.

cause this happened

As a gayfag I'm still annoyed that we get pinned for AIDS when it was niggers who started it.

Every FUCKING cartoon they did

AIDS would disappear within a decade if people would just stop having anal sex

I seriously wish the Simpsons looked like that. But i guess Matt decided he cbf drawing at least semi accurate human faces

wtf

Problem is, you get people spreading it on purpose. Again, there was that nigger circus performer who fucked dozens of dumb women and gave them AIDS intentionally.

lol, is that true? Any women who would sleep with a black guy from a circus probably deserves AIDS

Pretty sure he was from the circus. He was definitely black though.

aids

>gosh it sure must be exciting to live in the ca-sino
>you know, we are having a party tonight...

Never understood it.

kys

gay joke

why was the guy a hick?

he just is

Another Sup Forums false flag post, ladies and gentlemen.

This strategy is among Sup Forums's most effective tactics for taking over boards. It's terribly easy. All they have to do is find a well intentioned, mildly un-PC comment, post a reply telling them to and wait for the chorus of anons (actually more often than not, samefags) saying how Sup Forums is just a boogeyman and does nothing wrong. This is used to reinforce the notion that Sup Forums is never responsible for shitposting, and every bad influence is reddit (despite the overwhelming evidence that reddit completely took over Sup Forums after they sacked the racist subs and made Voat).

> all these unchecked trips

Zombie Simpsons is cancer

But if it isn't embarrassing cringe garbage there's no issue

You don't know what Chuck was selling, you assume it's the same thing as Sneed

What a genuinely evil person.

This guy is the only one who got it right. The "Fuck and suck" joke is retarded, out of character and makes no sense anyway.

You seem to be lost, plebbit is that way faggot.

God dam just stop, it's already dead!

To be fair to him, coalburners deserve a painful aids filled death, good on him.

Fuck off tumlr, go and get triggered by manspreading somewhere else.

Chuck IS Sneed, his name is Chuck Sneed, the joke is that he's a dumb country folk and he put his first name on his business, only later realizing (probably after having it pointed out to him by an educated, civilized city dweller asking for directions) that using his surname instead would result in a snappier, more memorable brand. fucking hell, how dense are you people?

marge is french

i always thought abe simpson was jewish or irish

his mom mona has a scandinavian surname

You fucking idiots! It's referring to the classic folk tale from northern Minnesota. Robert Sneed and Chuck Hardwood were business partners. They owned several ranches together. Eventually, Chuck decided to open his own bait shop that also had farming supplies and seeds for other local farmers. He did this with his own profits from their ranches and it was a solo venture. Chuck wanted to expand into boat rentals however, but didn't have enough start-up money. He went to his business partner thinking they could go into it together. Sneed wasn't sold on the idea, but Chuck continued to push the issue. The arguments eventually got so heated that Sneed murdered Chuck in a fit of rage. Sneed managed to remove any trace of himself and quickly went to a nearby bar to establish an alibi. Police had no leads on who Chuck's murderer was. They questioned Sneed but weren't able to pin anything on him. In Chuck's will, Sneed inherited all of his belongings, including his bait shop. Sneed renamed the shop to Sneed's Feed & Seed but by this time the rumours of Sneed's involvement in Chuck's death became so widely accepted as truth that everybody refused to shop there. Sneed was bankrupt within 18 months and eventually took his own life, confessing to Chuck's murder in his suicide note. This is a nod to this classic yet tragic tale.

top tier autism youve got, bravo

>(((THE """""""ABSOLUTE""" *MADMAN*))))))) ]intensifies[

Fist time I laughed audibly on Sup Forums since a long time. Truly an underrated post.

explain this one to me

They live next to a radioactive power plant

>A lot of people thought it was divine punishment for sodomy.

Implying it's not

youtu.be/f05vn-OqZc8?t=2m58s

>You've had your coffee rations for this week, Robespierre.

I don't get why Daffy called him Robespierre.

So the mystery of the stupid male gene of the simpsons has been explained at last

kek

please don't come back

Ballet/bear driving the little car

Any help?

Pink skin would have looked weird next to their blond hair, hence why blond characters in Futurama are also depicted with darker skin than other white characters

Thanks for the props, my friend.

A man had 3 teenage daughters. On a Saturday night, the doorbell rang. The man answered the door. There was a teenage boy standing there. He said:

"Hello, I'm Bo. I'm here for Mary Jo. We're going to the show. Is she ready to go?"

The doorbell rang again in a few minutes. It was another teenage boy, who said:

"Hi, my name is Eddie. I'm here for Betty. We're going out for spaghetti. Is she ready?"

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang again. It was another teenage boy, who said:

"Hi, I'm Chuck..."

>The Aristocrats

>"Hi, I'm Chuck..."

Who was Chuck there for? What female name rhymes with "Chuck"?

Maybe he was gonna say "I'm here to be a cuck"

/unfunny jokes general/

LMAO KEK

[thread locked]

>thank you for defending shitposting

Lisa is literally smoking hot in this version. This confused the shit out of me because otherwise she's the least attractive female in the entire series.

Canonically the entire Simpson family is supposed to be very good looking

oh shit, they even have five fingers
>least attractive female in the entire series
what about the twins?