I'm a DJ (real one, not fake)

I'm a DJ (real one, not fake)

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_tracker
renoise.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many dicks do you suck a day for an entry permit on party?

How do you handle song requests?

What do you think about trackers?

I used Scream Tracker 3 and Impulse Tracker back in the late 90s/ early 2000s and they felt great.

Pic related is Schism Tracker, a remake of Impulse Tracker for modern Operating Systems.

what do you actually do? how accurate is the stereotype of just pressing play/buttons?

How much did your setup there cost?

Can you mix with real records and scratch properly, DJ?

> real DJ
> no fake
> no vinyl

yeah you are a REAL DJ!

Whats the difference between a real DJ and a fake one

Cdj. Fake as poser bullshit.
OP as always is a fucking fag

lmao this

Real DJs don't tell people they are real DJs.

Ya vinyl wew

What's your opinion on broadcast processors?

not working at clubs right now.
never suck/fuckd dicks, never will

"ok fam, I'll play it in a bit..."

what r those? just briefly googled and lots of stuff came out.
I also used to party/dj a lot back in the early 2000's, but only used CDJs and turntables... Then I started making beats on reason/ableton... but never heard about trackers?

Real DJ's don't tell people who think they're real DJ's that real DJ's don't tell people they're DJ's

not much fam, the most expensive shit was two Technics turtables for like $400 each (used)
Two cartridges like $120 (new)

cheap behringer mixer like $200

Sony headphones like $190

yeah I can beatmatch very fast on turns/cdjs by using only the pitch control. Few djs can actually do that.

I can also do some basic scratching

All DJs are fake, faggot. You play someone else's music and pass it off like you're creating something. The dumbasses in the club are equally faggots for acting like you have a shred of originality, cuz, like I said, you're just playing records.

Kill yourself, but take a bunch of other DJs with you first.

its just a pic i found, nigger.
I mix with ttables, cdjs and pc.

Someone pressing "play" or "next track" on a phone/mp3 player or watever is not a DJ

VERY VERY basically a dj plays music continuosly mixing songs together indefinitely... there more to it tho

idk, not a radio dj

no, you are just sharing music and keeping music playing the whole night

i nver takee credit for the music i play, i just "show" it to others

u never go clubbing i asume

what do u suggest then? that u should only go to dance and have fun if the music is being played by the artists who made it??

So you're a jukebox. What a contribution to society.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

y so much hate man?

a juke box is unable to make decisions accordingly to crowds reaction, or make relevant artistic modifications to the music playing

why did you choose to become a button pusher instead of learning a real musical instrument

Lol!! Relevant artistic modifications. 'im going to turn the bass up on this part.'

Why the hate? Because you're taking up my oxygen. Again, kill yourself.

i play the piano, im learning to play guitar

>turn the bass up on this part
nowadays technology allows u to do much more than that.
But ok, whatever user

What's the square root of the sun?

on a 2nd thought i know, everybody hates that "dj" who only knows to press play/stop and waves his arms in the air, screams, and thinks hes the shit, as if he's the one who made that music.

Im not that type of DJ tho

moon, stupid nigger

you're a faggot

wew lad

Can you play any instruments?

you don't play in clubs? then in what way are you a dj?

maybe you mean producer(?)

Real DJ, but a fake musician.

kinda, see

So if u become a lawayer but dont have a jod, ur not a lawyer?
lol

i used to be resident in the biggest club in the city. Also played as guest in several other parties.
Right now I mostly make mixes for random people at fiver. Even for some DJs who i think use those mixes i make, to pose in front of crows as if they mixed them

I also mix for fun, and at parties sometimes with friends

And yeah, also producing some basic shit on ableton/reason.

i never said i was a musician

OP HERE,
GOTTA GO FAMS

WAS FUN, BYE

They're a product of the demoscene.

You basically load sound samples into them and then use them as instruments, apply effects, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_tracker

>A music tracker (short version tracker) is a type of music sequencer software for creating music. The music is represented as discrete musical notes positioned in several channels at discrete chronological positions on a vertical timeline. The file format used for saving songs is called a module file.

>A music tracker's user interface is usually number based. Notes, parameter changes, effects and other commands are entered with the keyboard into a grid of fixed time slots as codes consisting of letters, numbers and hexadecimal digits.[1] Separate patterns have independent timelines; a complete song consists of a master list of repeated patterns.

A modern example is Renoise.

renoise.com