I am a white guy who works for indians at a gas station. I was grandfathered in from when it was white owned...

I am a white guy who works for indians at a gas station. I was grandfathered in from when it was white owned. Ask me any question about how these places are ran and I can tell you

do the fucking dot heads know shit about taking care of the place?
They always smell like curry and BO

Do y'all purposefully sell crack pipes?

Yo white massa sold you to the injuns lol

>Ask me any question about how these places are ran
No thanks... i dont think it's that hard to figure out how a gasstation is ran.

The curry thing is just because indians eat with there hands. The guys at my work are actually extremely clean and bath daily. However, the sanitation of the place is fucking awful. They do not care about cleaning the store. We haven't changed the soda machine pipes in about 5 years and you can see mold in it. We once got in trouble with a health inspector because of mold in the cooler and they made me take a stick with paper towels tied to it and covered in bleach to wipe the ceiling.
We passed.

I met an Indian woman once that had a dot on her forehead. I took a quarter and scratched off the dot and didn't win anything, fucking lottery scam

Those little rose things cost like nothing and we sell it at a premium and we know people use them as crackpipes. We also sell chore boys for that reason.

How much would I have to pay to you fuck one of the pumps?

umm.. 60k is probably the lowest I would do it for.

I don't even smoke and I know that anything above $3.75 for marlboro is a rip off...what state do you live in?

oh sorry, i wrote that wrong

How much would I have to pay you to allow me fuck one of the pumps?

how much do your parents hate u?

Bro they're like $10/pack here
Sin tax

Would you sell alcohol after hours if someone offered an extra $20?

Pennsylvania. We actually make no profit off the cigarettes. Everything is taxed that high. We just sell them to get customers in the store to buy other things.

I honestly don't know.

We are not allowed to sell alcohol at gas stations at my work, but if we did. Absolutely. My co workers would as well.

How cool are you with these dudes? Do they outcast you? Do they have any hot brownie daughters? Could you bang one? Could I bang one?

Did the previous white owners only hire retards who aren't smart enough to realize its best to start off with an interesting story to get things going?

Sin Tax...tax consumption on cigarettes or alcohol. Use revenue to fund stupid shit like social welfare programs. Tell public the tax is meant to discourage unhealthy habits. People stop smoking/drinking. Social welfare programs go unfunded...illegal cigarette trade and hooch joints thrive.

Checks out...

I am very friendly with them and we talk all the time. I have hung out with a few of them outside of work but there is a barrier because they all know that they are going to be sent back to india and never see you again and there is a cultural seperation. I have no chance of promotion because I am not indian and they only promote their own.
Their daughters are in india.
They think americans are not loyal or serious about marriage so they will not fuck you unless they are already westernized.

what do you mean theres no ice? you mean i gotta drink this coffee hot?!

This...

Also, if you're gonna sin tax alchohol and tobacco, why not soda and fast food?

McDonald's and The Coca-Cola Company have killed more people than RJ Reynolds ever did.

how much do they pay you

there is a soda and fastfood tax. Its just a general tax though, but they are considered not to be necessities.

9 an hour. but they will go a month without paying me. They pay the indians salary and then make them work 60+ hours a week so they can pay them less then minimum wage.

about as much as those dubs

>9 an hour
kys

Hello I am Venkatanarasimharajuvaripetaenkatanarasimha rajuvaripet the owner of the store that the OP works at, ask me anything.

Why haven't you sacked that lazy cracker?

Venkatanarasimharajuvaripetaenkatanarasimha is a railway station in Andhra Pradesh on the border with Tamil Nadu, India with the distinction of having the longest name among all stations on the Indian Railway system. It is on the Renigunta-Arakkonam section of Southern Railway.

we keep him around to have white diversity at the station

please to not disrepect my name

honestly, they keep me around because they cant make bank deposits. The owners live in another state, and I'm the only one with a real ID which the bank needs when making deposits over 2k

What foods do you know not to eat after having worked there, I'm guessing all of them but which ones get the absolute worst hygenic treatment?

the hot dogs just literally sit there from morning until we throw them out at night. Same with the coffee. The subs actually have a distributor and gets changed very often.
Basically anything we make or have to maintain is fucking horrible.

why do they always shit in the street

I have a working at a gas station story I can tell
>Worked at a gas station
>Whites owned it
>Had three employees during day and swing shift and two employees during night shift
>Koreans bought the store as the previous white owners retired
>First thing the Koreans did was fire 1 employee from each shift doubling the work load for everyone
>Stopped giving insurance and told us to go through the state instead
>No vacations
>No overtime
>Had insane work ethic expectancy on top of double work load
>The night shift guy used to be chill as hell and enjoyed his job, now he hates the living fuck out it
>Went through hundreds of employees because they either quit or were fired within a month when with the previous owners that didn't happen
>The son of the owner manages the one I worked at and he's a pretty cool guy but it's his tyrant FOB father that makes working there worse than hell

>One day the tyrant walks in and tells me the sink is dirty, and it was, but I was doing other things at the moment, usually clean the sink and dishes towards the end of the shift
>After working for 2 years and cleaned the sink every night, he decides he's going to teach me how to clean the sink
>"Okay, I teach u hau to crean da shink"
>He gets a small bucket, scrubber pad and soap and starts doing all this kung fu shit on the sink getting all the stains out.
>I mean Jeet Kune Do kicks, judo chops, karate punches the fuck out the sink, I swear Carl Douglas's Kung Fu Fighting was being played while he was cleaning the sink
>Kenshiro didn't have shit on this guy's Nanto Sink Cleaning style
>"An dat ish hau u crean shink, ish verry durty, u crean otha shide nao"
>He leaves to do other shit and I'm laughing my fucking nuts off cleaning the other side faster than he did

yeah. We used to have about 5 to 6 employees. They fired all the whites but me. Now it is just me and two other guys. They tried to get me to do a ton of work, cut my hours, got rid of vacations. I just stopped caring. The manager is the owners nephew and he used to be a little dick, but he realized that they are fucking him over to and just doesn't give a shit anymore. So we all do the least amount of work possible.