Why don't Italians assimilate ?

Why don't Italians assimilate ?

Their culture is too different, too non-white

Italians are in Australia for decades, they still behave like Italians.

I'm a chink and I can pretend to be white

explain their beheviour

They fly the Italian flag for nothing, they behave like Italians, they criticize the country in which they live and always say how better Italy is, they say they are Italians and not American, Australian, French, Belgium, whatever the country in which they live and were born...

I'm an Argentine

JE DÉTESTE CES PUTAINS D'ITALIENS QUI ONT TOUJOURS POLLUÉ NOTRE PAYS, QUATRE MILLIONS D'ORIGINE ITALIENNE VIVANT EN FRANCE PENSANT QU'ILS PEUVENT SQUATTER NOTRE GLORIEUSE TERRE REEEEEEEEEE

It also works for any immigrant in France (italians to algerians), still, I've never seen any western european wave his flag here, those assimilate

no Argentine with an Italian name would identify as Italian.
the same goes for U R GAYans and chimpanzilians.
shut the fuck up.

what's not to love? Also, i smell bullshit because we never wave our flag unless football is involved or it's the 2nd of june.

It's especially the Italians and Maghrebis.

You do, you also give Italian names to your children.

>They fly the Italian flag for nothing, they behave like Italians, they criticize the country in which they live and always say how better Italy is
To be honest a lot of immigrants do it, here I've heard even kosovars (or how the fuck they are called) say shit like that "hurr durr in kosovo shit is cheap, you can own guns, Italy sucks" etc.
I usually ask why the fuck don't they go back and they usually shut up.
Maybe those ungrateful italians forgot why they left this place, just remind them or punch 'em in the face.

>italians are bad because they give their italian children italian names

Kek, good for them. No western European culture is worth assimilating into.

>tfw Mum was an Italyboo
>tfw stuck with an Italian name even though I'm 100% Aryan

They were born in France and call their children Tony, Enzo or Mateo. The French of Spaniards and Polish origin give French names to their children.

>They were born in France and call their children Tony, Enzo or Mateo.
No one in Italy is called Tony and I've never met in my life an Enzo, I smell bullshit.

Enzo Francescolli is historically Uruguay's best football player.
and my name is unironically Mateo, my brother is called Luciano.

it's just names, it's not a big deal, we're still Argentine and not Italian.
stop chimping out like a little retarded autist, you absolute sperglord.

yeah, Antonio is becoming a rare name. Tony is a meme-name from those mafia movies

assimilation is for mondialist cucks

Nobody has cared about italian immigrants in france since 1950 fuck off old man

We have to interact with their descendants.