He already said there were no seeds dumb ass

ok

What are you up to today

>8728
>28
28 seeds? Coincidence?

Dude that's pretty fucking rad

shut up

A lot of rock, jazz, classic rock. Bands like Pink Floyd, on the contrary to them theres a really cool band called Thee Oh Sees. Some jazz bands i like are Snarky Puppy. i could go on forever, i love talking about music

Not really sure, going to a party tonight for new years though

Try King Crimson, they're dope.

Timestamp the clemintine skin or gtfo

ikr?

i fucking love king crimson, i was going to
mention them. The first album is god tier

i threw it out sorry,

Hell yeah dude

dude

ever heard of Can? they're kinda like King Crimson, a bit more raw and less space. still really good

What's your favorite fruit to consume?

>No Timestamp
>No pic
OP is a faggot

pineapple

Do Canadians speak french in public or are they dumb as well?

Are you a bartender?

no,

my question is - what is a clementine? i only know it as a person.

Did you apologise to the fruit, "Dreadful sorry, Clementine"?

do canadians into french

its like a small orange

Does the fruit now seem a long time gone?

What is The Good?

Did you eat the fruit because you were hungry, or did you eat it to pass the time?

no, its in my stomach. its not very far at all

it was my breakfast

>implying niggers eat oranges and beaners eat grapes

not sure. a clementine is pretty good though

Did you, you english speaking french guy in canada, notice any sprinkles going everywhere when peeling the clementine?
Or was it a clean procedure?

sprinkles everywhere, thats the tough job if peeling clementines

When you will shit it out again, will you weigh yourself before and after shitting to acquire knowledge about the weight of the dumb?

op here. dont get why some if you are calling me english speaking man in canada, but its funny because i actually am french canadian

proud of you, op

(not OP) The moral property of goodness is just the natural property of maximising happiness. Moral goodness is desire satisfaction. However, it is also always an open question whether something that is a natural property is also good, because it is context dependent. Goodness is only identical to a certain set of natural properties as a matter of a posteriori synthetic fact. (this is not intended as a definitive response, but I hope it helps)

sure

That's why I'm asking. Because I actually have no idea about that but a canadian keyboard, kek

thanks

sometimes i fuck my dog in the ass to get attention

Of maximising happiness for who or what? Is this analogous to minimising unhappiness?

Is its name Clementine?

what's your shoe size?

no, george

For who or what The Good applies to is something different to what it is When you take into consideration that our conception of The Good has been influenced by our biological evolution, then it's possible to question whether our perceptions of 'moral facts' would be different had we evolved differently. Although, this assumes that morality is about more than reproductive success, and it would also undermine our mathematical and scientific beliefs were it credible. I don't know the answer, these arguments are just interesting to think about.

clementine