Whoa... i thought germans were tolerant people.. why are they so rude?

Whoa... i thought germans were tolerant people.. why are they so rude?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0dox4l09o
youtube.com/watch?v=o37rD5ZTNWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

political activist artists love their shock value

it happens here too and probably anywhere else where they wouldn't be executed

>germans were tolerant
LMAO

i hadnt gotten how humorous these germ shits are before i thought they all were unfunny af but holy fuck these ones are so fucking funny and make a point all the way. gotta apologise to germans and say good job germans. especially i had to laugh at that May one

I thought it was funny.

Dresden was not enough

qt

>No tall amazonian german woman for me to crawl on while she hitler speaks to me.

DO IT AGAIN
O

I
T

A
G
A
I
N

German banter

that's a Brit

>political activist artists love their shock value
only when its politically correct. Instead of challenging the norm they parrot it

DELET THIS

Well Trump is pretty anti-Muslim.

>that May nose
OY VEY OY GEVALT

It's not racist if it's about white. In fact it is encouraged.

>only when its politically correct
this. if you talk with them about trump, they begin to screech autistically.

Don't do it bomber Harris

do it again bomber harris

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0dox4l09o

ebin :D

Th-They didn't insult us, did they?

Well he does appear to be fucking liberty up the ass

no we like Sweden

Gotta love these cartoons

Germs have a pleasant harshness about their caricatures.

It's kind of like the Hate Week in Orwell's 1984. Defamation of the percieved enemies distracts from the problem's of the own country.
The German government itself is breaking laws during to prevent Muslims from having to leave the country, many politicians and journalists have openly made anti-German statements over the years etc. But if you shout out something like "Polish government is dictatorship lol", the masses will laugh and won't question the own government.

I love how salty the Krauts are over Brexit

How many times do we have to teach G*rmans a lesson?

this. It's retarded, same with "Hurr fuck the AfD, they are anti democrats" while trying to silent the right wing here. We love to pretend that the americans are dumb, but in reality it's us. Americans may be ignorant, but a big bunch of german is just dumb and proud about it.

>says he while his countrymen literally bring up Dresden and war when someone does a tiny joke about brexit

#saltybrits

Until we win a world war of course.

Just banter innit.

I find it funny how Germans can't even comprehend that someone might not want to be part of their shitty union.

>Well he does appear to be fucking liberty up the ass

In what manner?

That "kunst" is as typical as one can get when it comes to political satire. How could anyone find something like that funny or thought provoking is beyond me. David kun.

A big bunch of people can understand it, me for example. You weren't even really important inside of the EU itself. Most of those who complain should be glad that you left, now that they can force their shit on us even easier.

Like a pig.

Satan seems to be digging it

Doesn't sound like banter, sounds more like arsehurt.

>fleur de lis tattoo on a brit

F R E N C H E D

we are pureblooded anglo-norman-francs mon ami

I see, so you're just going to plop ad hominems in front of my face and call it a day? I've already seen quite enough of those from our shit media

I'm sorry the American media that reaches your shores is so low quality.

i knew about this fest. all of them were pointless but these ones are not

I'm not your ami, tabernak

because it's funny how riled up germaboos get over dresden

the german war machine slaughters half of europe
>lol they dindu nuffin, its a jew conspiracy, even if they did it was funny haha xD

no more than 25,000 germans die in bombing raids
>it's a genocide! worse than the holocaust!

>no more than 25,000 germans die in bombing raids

It's not usually the people (who are ultimately replaceable) that trigger them, it's the fact that architecture and culture was razed to the ground.

Burning temples and landmarks is ISIS-tier. Then again maybe this is consistent with your playbook since you razed our capitol building too

do it again Bomber Harris

If you could go for Berlin this time, we'd all be greatfull.
Regards.

Germany is one of our biggest failures. We should have let the Soviets have the whole thing.

>German architecture
>Worth saving
"No".

you took part in dresden too faggot

and it's nothing the germans didn't do to other countries

it's always funny how the brits forget we bombed their asses too. When I was in London, the tour guide told us all the time that this and that got destroyed by german bombings.

>you took part in dresden too faggot

And? Does that change my critique?

well you were getting all high and mighty about how >we raised >your capitol building

> Germans complaining about destruction of German culture
I think only a few people think like that.

Why do they make these floats about other countries? Why can't they just mind their own business? The "everything America does effects us so I have a right to whinge about everything that happens there as if I was a voter" argument is full of holes as it is, but leave us and the Poles alone. Nobody here even cares about your elections you sausage fingered cunts.

The funny thing is if these floats weren't about white people they'd be banned. Stay cucked Germany.

There are ones about Germany as well, this one was popular last year.

> AfD yesterday
> AfD today
> AfD tomorrow

Carneval in Germany has always been about politics, it didn't just start because of trump or brexit. It's also not just about muh evil alt right, it has been making fun of everyone. Stop getting butthurt Sup Forumstards, you're not better than the leftists you complain about all the time.

Maybe because it's carnival?

The Germans deserve everything that's coming to them.

I've learned that our sympathy is wasted on these subhumans. They want their nation to die and die it shall.

> you're not better than the leftists you complain about all the time
They are better, since they don't want to replace European culture with feminism and Islam.

>friendly banter USA and UK
>they sperg out on Sup Forums and start posting Harris picture
why cant anglos handle the banter?

>durr durr Sup Forumstards
didn't this event literally almost get cancelled this year because they were too worried about migrants carrying out sex attacks?

No, there are hundreds of these all over Germany, one almost got cancelled but it didn't.

according to what I'm reading it was the largest parade in Northern Germany.

Yes but it didn't get cancelled and nothing happened, what's your point? Blowing fears out of proportions is literally what caused Trump and Brexit.

>out of proportion
I don't think you know what that means

>MUH SANDNIGGAS GONNA KILL US AND RAPE OUR WOMINS
I'm against refugees and muslim immigration but you're just a pathetic loser

With love: youtube.com/watch?v=o37rD5ZTNWc
t. your reliable ally.

What's wrong with wanting Germany to be majority ethnic Germans?

>>lol they dindu nuffin, its a jew conspiracy, even if they did it was funny haha xD
Nobody ITT has defended the nazis

Tbh the carnival wagons are not only pc.

hmmm I wonder (((who))) was in charge of these artistic pieces.

Imagine one of Merkel/Europe being raped by arabs. That would not be acceptable.

thank you best ally (pls dont backstab us again)

Refugee-"wave" would be considered rightwing lingo here so this is as far as it gets. I think there are sexual merkel wagons too tho.

Jesus fucking christ, is your country totalitarian? Just admitting there is a refugee crisis is considered evil right wing Nazism?

>same Finn everyday complaining about Britain.
>n-no y-you're arsehurt!
Bet a tenner you're Irish

It is not you lying autist big tabloids still use the term alongside "Flüchtlingskrise"

Nah it gets used but is seen as populist choice of words as humans should not be reduced to a wave etc.
>totalitarian
That not but europe is and was never as free as america when it comes to the leniency of what you can say and not say.

I reffered to Welle not crisis why am I lying? From my aquaintances I know its scoffed at.

Why do you come here?
You don't seem like you belong your posts are always cancerous
I don't think this place should be a safe space but your posts are full of holes and clear ignorance

Jeez I'm far from a Sup Forumsack but there is some insane leftist lunacy in Germany.

do it again Bomber Harris

doesn't need to reach any shores because of the internet

thanks to the people that were kicked out during ww2 and found refuge in America

>how the brits forget we bombed their asses too.
wtf? everyone knows about the blitz

Well, if you loose 2 worldwars, pull off the first industrial genocide while making social darwinism the statedoctrine and your language is considered the black speech of mordor for a few decades afterwards you can bet that the cultural backlash will last for a while. A multigenerational Pendulumswing.

>appropriate discussion without deliberately populist and aggravating discourse is considered "leftist lunacy" in the US
Americans are the only crazies in this shitshow.

And I thought our carnival was bad...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you is one dumb fuck

Just look at the OP