/Eire/ - 12.5% edition

Might as well get the ball rolling, craic lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

ec.europa.eu/ireland/news/Eurobarometer-Ireland-national-results_en
m.youtube.com/watch?v=phBtZnEtRwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

penis

How many pancakes is everyone going to eat today?

>Capital e

eirexit when

>no accent on the e
no wonder I couldn't find it

Just search ire lmao

ec.europa.eu/ireland/news/Eurobarometer-Ireland-national-results_en
Never.

how come that so many Irish believe that they would be better off without the EU?

Same type of people who voted for Brexit. Some of the most anti-EU people I've ever met were farmers, even though they would have had to sell up years ago without the CAP.

They're racist and sexist.

Many just hate the bureaucracy of the eu

Apparently there are some Irishmen with an ounce of pride left

lot of sassanaigh anseo

what would you do if you met someone off tinder and found out they were a neet?

buck her yeooo

>using Tinder
Well, there's your first problem.

all me

>what would you do if you met someone off tinder
kill myself for being a twat

Depends how good looking they are and if we got on well

Met a few NEET's on it before. Some were grand

>Met a few NEET's on it before

Tinder is a vanity fair and mini confidence boost for women. Stay well away of it.

NEET isn't a permanent condition, you'll find out quick enough if they're the sort of person that wants it to be, if they are ditch them. After getting laid of course.
Is someone bitter at being voted down by everyone for 3 months before uninstalling the app?

>After getting laid of course.
I don't think are enough gays on /éire/ for that advice to be particularly valuable.

>tfw no NEET gf to emotionally manipulate

Gays definitely not in this thread, but some may need to be reminded to get laid before taking the "moral" high ground.

*there are enough

What do you mean exactly?

On the first statement this thread gets too Catholic and generally "HEEM yourself degenerate" to attract gays plural
On the moral high ground, NEETs tend to be painted as degenerates here.

yeah, suppose I'm just a bit low confidence about it.
i'm the NEET, hoping to change it and possibly study something come september
I am a girl tho, just using it to meet people. don't really know how else to

>On the first statement this thread gets too Catholic and generally "HEEM yourself degenerate" to attract gays plural
True, hence why I expressed doubt that there would be many gays here to heed your advice.
>On the moral high ground, NEETs tend to be painted as degenerates here.
That varies depending on what time of day the discussion is taking place and who is present. It's not uncommon to see positive sentiments being expressed about NEET life in /éire/.

>I am a girl tho

>thread gets too catholic
I like it that way

>I am a girl tho

My statement pretty much stands, being NEET isn't the problem, wanting to stay NEET is. You're working on it and that's the important bit, anyone who can't understand that isn't worth your time.
What are you looking to study? Have you got a plan B?
No one has confidence it starts with acting confident and then you are confident. Yeah it'll lead to fuck ups every once in a while, that's called a learning experience.

>wanting to stay NEET is
I often wish I could live a sustainable NEET lifestyle. I see work as nothing more than a necessity for maintaining my existence.

Yep, that's life alright, pull your weight or die. If you didn't have a job would you keep a routine or regular hours or just spiral into depression? Can anyone be happy without a sense of productivity?

>wanting to stay NEET is.
Benefits is the problem.

People have the opportunity to stay NEET because the government gives them the means in which to.

>If you didn't have a job would you keep a routine or regular hours or just spiral into depression?
I was NEET for about a year, so I can say with certainty that it would be the latter. But life is just so much simpler and stress-free (provided that you don't have to worry about money or the opinions of others), so the trade is almost worth it.
>Can anyone be happy without a sense of productivity?
Counter-question: For the average office worker, can what they do in their job truly be described as productive? Is it just a lie we tell ourselves to make the time allocate to work seem worthwhile for reasons other than monetary gain?

>tfw government won't give me money despite being dirt poor

They wouldn't give me shit either, though both my parents are employed so I see their reasoning.

Mine are too but my dad's a farmer/blocklayer that makes next to nothing. I know people that are richer than me that get SUSI and they spend it all on drugs and drink. God I hate this country.

Not entirely true, job seekers is split as allowance & benefit, one then the other (can't remember the order), once you move on to the other you must provide proof of looking for work and you'll be pushed into training or going to a employment agency like Seetec. It is possible to avoid these but it's getting harder.
True office work can be soul crushing, I worked 5 years in a tech support call centre before getting promoted to the position I recently lost which was a productive position, working the soul crushing stuff will lead to better and productive work as long as you stick at, especially as we're coming out of a recession.
The main trick is to not be living at home when applying, it's mental though as you guys probably have difficulty getting the cash together to get the transport to the job interviews.

Can we kill all the niggers soon? Nigerians are scum.

>Mine are too but my dad's a farmer/blocklayer that makes next to nothing
Not in a position to cook the books, no? Surprisingly common amongst farmers and the self-employed (or so I'm told) when sending their children to college. I knew a guy at college whose parents ran a large farm up the country and were by no means poor: they had just bought a brand new Land Rover Discovery when he started college. But because it's easy to tie up income in assets as a farmer, his father cooked the books and he was able to receive the full SUSI grand. On top of that, his parents paid for his accommodation.

>working the soul crushing stuff will lead to better and productive work as long as you stick at, especially as we're coming out of a recession.
The thing is, there are very few careers that I would consider truly productive, none of which (a) I would be good at, and (b) my training and experience would allow to pursue.

>getting the cash together to get the transport to the job interviews.
I might have an interview coming up in Swords soon, and that's like an hour's drive away.

I'd imagine not having a driver's licence yet hampers my ability to get even a local retail position as well.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=phBtZnEtRwY

>The main trick is to not be living at home when applying
But I don't have the money to afford rent in the first place.

I have the opposite problem. SUSI considers us rich because of all the land we own despite the fact it's fucking worthless. Last year my dad made no profit whatsoever. And that's considered too rich.

>I am a girl tho
ankles

>SUSI considers us rich because of all the land we own despite the fact it's fucking worthless
Yeah, I think I remember hearing that SUSI changed the assessment criteria a few years ago to include assets in order to combat the very issue I described.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CUNTS ARENT GETTING SUSI GRANTS WHILE NIGGERS AND BROWN PEOPLE GET EVERYTHING FREE AND YOU FAGGOTS DONT EVEN CARE.

TEEHEHEHEHEHEH I AM WHITE MAN BUT BROWN MAN DESERVE EVERYTHING

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT NIGGERS

That's because all the nigger and pole receivers are like 30+ years old.

I'd wager the grant-givers'd be a lot more lenient on older people than young adults who still have the world ahead of them.

Working with your hands is always rewarding, a lot of IT jobs can be as can anything with projects and deadlines.
>don't have the qualifications or training
You're already have a job, you can solve that learning in your own time and paying for it. Save a little and start. Avoid going for something that's a hobby I've seen people ruin there hobbies by turning them into jobs.
Depends where in Dublin you're coming from, it's feasible to use public transport.
That's the catch 22 alright
>B-b-buh mortgage
It's stupid, really stupid. Have some feels

Checked. And this pisses me off most of all. Foreigners get everything handed to them to encourage immigration but then the government completely neglects the native Irish. That's why everyone fucks off to Australia, and who can blame them? When the government alienates its people in such a way it's no wonder no one has any loyalty towards them.

>Be Irish
>Do literally nothing for all of history ever
>Watch as the mainland gets richer and richer as you get poorer and poorer and more and more of your people move to the mainland to get better work
>B-britain g-genocided them :( unfair
>Continue to be salty and blow up civilians with bin bombs because if you actually declared war on the UK you would be annexed within a week

don't remember anyone moving to mainland Europe en masse

shtobbit

>Mfw foreign multinationals are moving to Ireland b/c Brexit
We're doing great without ya, how about making /éire/ great again and post in /brit/

Thanks for the (Yous)

>hearing that the Wii U Zelda is shit
>don't want to buy a Switch
I don't know what to do. I don't to make another mistake like I did when I bought Star Fox Zero.

yeah, I don't feel content staying in the NEET lifestyle anyway. I hope to find a veterinart assistant course or something, plan B would maybe be a solas course if i found one that interested me.

buy a switch

Been trying to make a new thread for 3 days and every time it says i "forgot" to do the Captcha. But it lets me post no sweat.

Any ideas?

Take it as a sign and stop posting.

faggot

brother won't fuck off out with his gf so I can grab my dinner downstairs

>i am a girl though
>just using it to meet people
Hahaha fucking slag

Go down and fuck her right in front of him

she's a smelly hoor so I'd probably catch something

Just go get your dinner ye fecking autist. What could possibly go wrong?

Captcha: Nord

carbomb them

low teste

might put my finger up the gf's bum

there's a silence until I leave again and I don't like that

better than testing positive wahey

Just go in, say hello, and grab your dinner. Who cares if it's silent it's your fucking house. Maybe they shouldn't be sitting in the kitchen

okay ahmed

If you don't like people judging you for being a slut, maybe don't be a slut?

>I would rather be hungry than do something in silence for 5-10 seconds
*thinks*

I am a pure blooded Gael from the windswept riverlands of Ulaidh. I would utterly destroy you in any confrontation you feeble wee norman whelp

there's no barrier between living room and kitchen, plus I'd have to wait the 3 minutes for dinner to heat up and fumble around until then

Make conversation with them in that 3 minute window you fucking shpastic.

Go on your phone or even better, talk to them. Jaysus Christ

>beating 'women'
Um racist and sexist much?

>talk to them
they're hippies in rags who slept on the floor last night listening to shite english nigger "grime" music until the wee hours and my brother is a moody teenager

Cucc him.

Go down naked with an erection. Guaranteed they won't look at you.

I know this feeling.

>listening to "grime" """"""""""""""music""""""""""""""
set the house on fire , read the bible and wait for the fire to cleanse your poor soul

>not beating women
Lmaoing at you senpai
Fucking Nora that's sad. Either way, go get your dinner. Are you afraid of your wee brother's hippe girlfriend?

I used to think I hate people, then I realised I only hate the Irish.

have a latent fear of all women not related to me teebeehonest, rather keep my distance

Wesht Brit.

Jackeen

that's the north yank

>latent fear of all women not related to me

I don't like the English either, or the Americans. But you all are scum that should be wiped clean from the Earth.

shoo shoo leaf

>Nora