How can we justify not having a race war in 2016? Race War NOW!!! NIGGERS GOIN DOWN

How can we justify not having a race war in 2016? Race War NOW!!! NIGGERS GOIN DOWN.

Because there's like a hour left in 2016 loser.

Because not all of us a racist. Some of us can actually understand social and economic problems that lead to humans committing crimes, high teen pregnancy and low quality of life. So go back to fucking your sister redneck.

As a white man I've done my duty and fucked a niggress.

Calm down op. Relax be cool. Everything is going to be fine. Theres no race war coming okay?

>human committing crimes
Niggers aren't people dumbass.

So it's ok for niggers to commit crimes since they are not called crimes because they are not people so niggers by definition cannot commit crimes?

>niggers are violent
>let's have a war and kill them all
americans in a nutshell

You sound like a fucking faggot right now. Dogs can commit crimes, so can monkey ass niggers.

OP here: Too bad I'm South African.

daily reminder

the world would be a more peaceful place without the lesser race's nothing you can say will make that untrue

You know, for such a "superior" race, you faggots do need daily reminders of it.
Almost makes you seem not so superior.

you know what makes the world a more peaceful place? not starting wars and murdering.

From my experience, Eastern and Central Europeans have a higher tendency to hate niggers and sand monkeys than Americans.

We do it to remind you, nigger.

Wow fake news, what are you losers going to do in 2017 when this lame shit dosent work any more?

Keep telling yourself that as you see your worthless life pass you by.

You sound American

Daily reminder: if all you have going for you is your race i can tell certain things about you. Fat lonely antisocial poor dumb slow follower pointless sad not loved.

there's like only 8hrs left.

>fake news
nice buzzword retard, also it's all true

This is now a Spider-Man thread

The jig is up dummy. How long do you really think this bullshit will be effective?

It's not really supposed to be effective, its just supposed to keep Sup Forumstards comfortable in their cozy echo chamber.

Once people realize the alt right dosent get any pussy. Things will swing back to normal. You people are seriously the wort kind of sheep followers

Feed in to their bullshit liberal whitey. We nigg..er black people have done nothing wrong.

I'm on the west coast of the US, still have like 9 hours.