When will we start seeing more African flags post here? Their continent is the future of humanity

When will we start seeing more African flags post here? Their continent is the future of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/en/development/desa/news/population/2015-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOPEFULLY we will all grow up enough to stop using Sup Forums by 2050

>Their continent is the future of humanity.

Then humanity is fucked.

Europe will always be the center of the human race.

can they be weebs or watch anime before that
no matter what someone says this site is eventually driven by that passion

*Ahem sweety*

>germany
>birth replacement rate is 1.5, which is up from 1.3 since you're letting turks and syrians rape women
>the "future" of the human race

better import more muslims to rape you to get that birthrate to 2.1 per couple! that way, you can actually have a STABLE population in 2050 instead of a shrinking one.

whole Africa has only 1.2bn people. China alone has more population than Africa.
Asia is the future of mankind, not Africa

>what are birthrates
No wonder you're in the pickle of . I'd rate it as being supremely irresponsible too, because the welfare state depends on a stable population curve.

>China alone has more population than Africa.
China has had a one child policy since the 1970s. Urban families were strictly enforced to 1 child per family, and rural families sometimes got to fudge the rule to have 2 kids. It ended officially two years ago, but the population curve has dramatically changed. China has 33 million more men/boys than it does women/girls, which is another demographic crunch. Effectively those men probably won't have children, so China's population growth potential is even lower than it seems (unless people start sharing women for whatever barbaric reason).

In the meantime, Africans shit out 5-6 children and thanks to modern medicine, most of them survive and enjoy the best humanity has to offer: poverty.

Sterilization or contraceptives are pretty much required at this point. Africa needs its own One Child Policy for half a century, at the least.

sounds like a sad future

Birthrates only rise during the first part of a countries transition phase from a developping nation to a developed now
So I doubt Africans population will grow much larger. Maybe they reach 2bn, but probably not more

>In the meantime, Africans shit out 5-6 children and thanks to modern medicine, most of them survive and enjoy the best humanity has to offer: poverty.
You seem to think Africa will continue having such birth rates forever. However, history shows us that all countries that embraced industrial revolution had a huge population explosion at first, before adjusting to sustainable birthrates, and eventually even falling below sustainable birthrates

>meme meme meme meme

Jesus christ I'm tired of these shitposts about China

Kill yourselves you memespouting fucks

1. China's fertility rate was above replacement until 1991
2. China fertility rate ever since has averaged 1.6
3. China's fertility rate did plummet to 1.3-1.4 in 2000-2010, but has since risen to 1.7.
4. Last year China had 18.5 million births. The US by comparison had 3.9 million.
5. China's population grew by 10 million last year. America's grew by 1.4 million.

China's problem is the fact they shat out 7 kids per woman in 1940-1970, not that they have had below replacement for too long.

Take one look at China and tell me that country can sustain 1.6-1.7 billion people. It barely can handle 1.4 billion without dying of pollution

And I hate you fucking retards even more

What are you waiting for to fuck off to your darling China, Ernesto?

>shitposting Sup Forumstard arrives

Enjoying your african riots?

1. UN projections are done by professional demographers
2. These professional demographers are FAR better at projections than you are.
3. They take into account rapidly falling birthrates.
4. If Africa continued to have 6 kids per woman, their population in 2100 would be 50 billion. There's a difference between exponetial increase and logarithmic increase.

No but actually I found someone worse than you. He is not a communist sinoboo like you, he is a naive and an idiot, him

>communist

Lmao I'm an unironic capitalist

You should know that China is the capitalism at its fully developed form

>UN projections are done by professional demographers
And they agree that there will be never more than 10bn people on earth

>If Africa continued to have 6 kids per woman
it wont

>ignores my entire point

You are fucking retarded user

>UN doesn't project more than 10bn people
>The current world population of 7.3 billion is expected to reach 8.5 billion by 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100, according to a new UN DESA report, “World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision”, launched today.

your link says that even by 2050, Asia will still have a much larger population that Africa.
So there is no way to assume that Africa will be the future of mankind. The continent is simply not as fertile as Asia

>goalposts moved to other stadium

how am i moving goalpoast.
Even UN says that the world population will be less than 10bn by 2050, and less than 12bn by 2100.
So there is clearly no exponential growth, that means that Africans wont continue having 6 kids per woman

Europe has only been the center of Human advancement since the Industrial Revolution.Try again sweety

>And the UN agrees that there will be never more than 10bn people on earth

>The current world population of 7.3 billion is expected to reach 8.5 billion by 2030, 9.7 billion in 2050 and 11.2 billion in 2100, according to a new UN DESA report, “World Population Prospects: The 2015 Revision”, launched today.
>11.2 billion in 2100

He said less than 10bn by 2050,not never more.

>Implying

get ready for me posting an African flag starting next week

guess what

it never was

That's a big bulge

Lmao good joke

Once they get internet, probably.

In 100 years.
Before the africans come we must expect the grand indian flood, but that hasnt happened yet.