ITT ask posters from other countries questions

ITT ask posters from other countries questions

South Korea, how is America generally viewed over there? I hear we are still appreciated for the Korean war even to this day, but I also hear Koreans hate us for war and other stuff.

Poland, can you recommend some good Polish action movies?
Slovakia and Slovenia welcome to the above too.

Bosnia, I hear you are only Muslims in name, and don't practice the more extreme shit. Is this true?

Ukraine, do you like USA even if we kinda fucked you over?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyumZCv1vD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Netherlands, why are you so angry all of the time?

korean treat you like god unless you are black or poc incl azns. some lefties hate you but its not a thing among normies. tho maybe koreans hate obese amerifats. i didnt know about it.

USA, is 6 inch cut cock sufficient to satisfy your women?

Never fucked anyone so I dunno
It's the average here though so yeah I guess.

Koreans are the most slavish, robotic people you will ever meet.

10 years ago they hated America's guts because some girls got run over by an Army jeep.
Now they'll suck your cock in the most disingenuous way possible.

At least Japan is divided into solid camps. The public opinion doesn't sway with trends.

>6 inch
>american average
american average is more like 4.5 LMAO

>I'm almost 2 inches above average
Never knew, thanks Ozzie

I too would like to know this.

>Poland, can you recommend some good Polish action movies?
>Anatomia zła
>Fotograf
>Karbala

>some good Polish action movies?
No such thing. There are action-driven dramas though.

Demony wojny wg. Goi (Demons of War or whatever the English title was)
Psy and Psy II (crime thriller)
Sara (proper çunnykino. Like Leon the Professional he actually fucks the girl)

Don't get swayed by the same actors. We're bollywood-tier when it comes to that, extremely small pool of actors.

French anons
Do you think communism will make a comeback in your cunt?
You have a long history of Dislke of the status quo with the current elections being made up of political outsiders perhaps next election?
Hongkong anons how large is the support to rejoin the UK would you accept the pound as official currency? Have you ever been kidnapped for reading books?

Japan,why do you publicly deny the massacre of millions of Chinese during ww2?

Bong, I like that you have WiFi everywhere (buses, etc). However I was unable to post on Sup Forums the entire 6 days I was there recently due to a combination of IP bans and Sup Forums being blocked.

Do you have difficulty posting when you're not at home?

Vietnam
do you hate America for Vietnam War?

No I use 4g
Also public speaking wifi will always block any +18 sites
You can also ban appeal

Not really. The PCF is a shell of his former self. It's quite liberal economically for a communist party and just rides on the "anti fascist/racist wave for 10 years now.
The FN is a more communist party than the Parti Communiste Français

No, the "Vietnam war" (there're dozens of them actually) isn't even considers a more important part of Vietnam's history.

No it won't although I do agree with the candidate's idea to change our consitution.
France is outdated as fuck

American anons, what kind of Spanish are you taught in school? Mexican?
Asking because the english taught here is British

> isn't even considers a more important part of Vietnam's history.
I would like to see how you arrived at that conclusion.

I can't speak for the older generations, but from my experience people born in the late 80's and the 90's don't care much about the war, much less hate the U.S. for it.

Australia red pill me on your animals

answer this kanker fucks

Same as you, because of the rain

considering germans and brits average around 6 inches and that most of our genetic makeup comes from them it stands to reason the average white guy here would be six inches

idk though, maybe our asians and hispanics really drag down the average

i have trouble posting on 4G sometimes but that's only because my network bock 18+ stuff
too lazy to call them or whatever

but yea it's great that wifi is everywhere

Really? I was under the impression that a lot of Japs were upset with America after the Okinawa rape incident.

>kangaroos: pretty cheeky cunts, loveable and non-aggressive, but can be unpredictable, and sometimes suicidal with cars on the open road
>Emus: Head-bobbing guys, like to keep to themselves, basically a giant fast chicken, I fed one by hand once, was surprisingly painful
>Koalas: Lazy cunts, never seen them outside a zoo
>Skinks: These cunts are very common in rural areas, big ass mouths can bite your finger clean off, easy to catch tho + make some money with a license
>Dingos: Basically just a dog
>Snakes: Probably not as common as you'd think, barely seen any in the wild, still potentially deadly and best avoided/chopped with machete
>Echidna: Spiky cunt with a suicide-inducing penis
Not sure what else I can say m8

>Poland
>action movies
youtube.com/watch?v=EyumZCv1vD8

nope
communists used to be good back when they said immigrants are just an american capitalist plot to steal our jobs and feminism is also a capitalist plot and fuck all religions islam included so on and so forth

now it's just become a typical sjw party
fuck them
fn is more communist than them, many former communists vote fn now

I dont know, ask our women.

Brasil: Why do I find that a LOT of brasilians online using "BR" in their names? Is nationalism on the rise in your country or are you just proud?

Poland: Do you think that churches should pay taxes?

Colombia: Do you know of many relatives or friends that have studied abroad in Argentina?

Croatia: There's a town in your country named Prodani from where my grandfather hailed. Is the last name Prodan a popular one over there? I heard the name originates from a time when a plague stuck there long ago.

China, can you send more busses here? I hate to wait like 40mins because the yutong doesn't arrive

Venezuela: do you still have a condom shortage? Or are things getting better? Did you have increased pregnancy rates because of it?

They are. that poster is a dumb netouyo tbqwyf

Poles: How come you guys actually know how to integrate into a new country? I swear Poles are the only immigrants that come here and actually make it better by getting jobs, working hard and generally not chimping out

Mexican.

bosnia is kind of a meme
only people who take it seriously as a country (as oppsoed to a geographical region) are bosnian muslims aka bosniaks
croats and serbs are more aligned with croatia and serbia
but yes, as a general rule, balkan muslims, including bosniaks are less fundo, but the trend is towards more religiousness, because of dirty saudi money and also to exaggarete differences with serbs and croats
>protip: there are hardly any
many bosnian muslims drink regularly but will not eat pork, and will not pray 5 times per day