arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=928319
youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iron man is now a black girl

omg marvelcucks on suicide watch

is she the new iron man and he's dead
or shes the new pepper?

dont even care about the girl i just want
RDJ out of the fucking role, greedy old fuck ruining the budget for other flicks

as long as she doesnt run around yelling about how awesome it is for a girl to be a super hero im for it.

iron thot will succeed where patriarchybusters failed

if you don't like it, you'll be a misogynist AND a racist

I wanna fuck her and leave a mulatto babby in her belly, only to disappear never to be heard from again

Nothing personnel, Shaniqua

Tony's taking a break and the new girl will be filling in.

According to popular fiction the world is:

>90% white
>10% black

No other races exist.

>that hair is suppose to be sexy

I can practically hear the thoughts of the cucko faggot artist thinking to himself how much of a not-bigot he is as he carefully renders every nappy inch of that fucking clown-wig.

Just change "white" with "mestizo", "asian" or "middle-eastern" and you effectively describe almost every single country outside of Africa.

WE WUZ IRON HOES AND SHIT.

I think it's pretty sexy, personally.

I think It's kind of sexy

Why THE FUCK is the concept of "Diversity" and "Multiculturism" ALWAYS BLACK, FAGGOT, WOMAN OR ALL OR BOTH?

This is so obvious leftist propaganda. Rodey was the first black Iron Man back in the 80's. Pepper was the first female iron woman. It burns my ass how they think they have come up with something new and revolutionary when comic books were always the most diverse medium out there. They act as if comics were always white and all of a sudden they came along and they diversified it as if it never was.

What the hell about us Hispanics, Asians, Sri Lankans, Indonesians, Phillipinos, Mauri, Islanders, Indians, Persians, etc? Why THE FUCK ALWAYS BLACK!!?!

If they wanted a black iron man they should have gone with Rhodes.

Why create a new character?

But Hulk is Asian!

stop being racist

It's somewhat sexy, it reminds me of Beyonce's hair in Austin Powers

Not enough estrogen.

racist, fuck off dude

Why does she have to be a hoe

DC has won the war

Marvel Comics and Marvel Studios are entirely separate companies, they don't affect each other. This stupid diversity push isn't gonna make it into the movies because mainstream audiences would realize it's retarded.

Marvel Comics is trying to pander to their new SJW audience.

Looks like the new iron man's weakness will be raising a kid for the next 18 years.

>Beyonce played the mulatto chick in Austin Powers

I unironically did not know this, in my defense I was like 12 last time I saw those flicks

Hello newfag. Comics go on the comics and cartoon board.

As far as comic goes they have.

The MCU isn't cucked yet.

You must be young

Liberal progressive college types just REEEEAAALLYYY love black people, combined with actual blacks that's a large enough demographic to pander though (although if I had to guess, It's probably just people working on the comics shoehorning progressive shit, and not a marketing decision)

Perfect casting coming through

>They have three daughters. His oldest, Olivia,[42] is his biological daughter, while he and his wife adopted their two younger daughters, one of whom is African-American, and the other of whom is Ethiopian.[42][43][44] Bendis mentioned in a July 2013 post on his Tumblr account that they had a newborn son, London.[45]

kek

This Bendis guy is a cuck. Sup Forums was right again.

Is it pleb o' clock already? My how time flies.

This is why people are BECOMING racist. There was already a black Ironman, many female Spiderwomen, Mexican Spiderman, multiple Black Captain Americas, and multiple Thors. They shit on those characters cannons to feed their own narcissism.

And they are failing. Those comics are failing. SJW's don't read comics, they just complain about mediums while never contributing to them by buying them.

Dat self-insert

Definitely more control in that afro but straight hair is still superior.

I don't care that a black person is a superhero. Far from it.

But for fuck's sake. Make a goddamn original character.

Also why isn't this

They're legacy titles. There's tons of different characters that have had them. Some of them aren't white. Not really a big deal.

American atonement for slavery.

Call it cultural reparation. Seriously that's all it is. If you can believe that for one second, it makes sense that way.

How does she fit her hair into the helmet?

There's Kamala Khan

So he likely did this for his daughters. That's actually very sweet.

>Mexican Spiderman

Fuck off, he's another fucking nigger and complains about nigger problems.

It'd be nice if Hispanics could get a legit superhero for themselves rather than having to share one who is Mexican in name only.

Fuck even sandniggers get that qt Miss Marvel

omg you misogynist shitlord, could you just like, not? ugh

>his daughters

>What the hell about us Hispanics, Asians, Sri Lankans, Indonesians, Phillipinos, Mauri, Islanders, Indians, Persians, etc? Why THE FUCK ALWAYS BLACK!!?!
They're obviously pandering as hard as they fucking can, and it's always going to be black because, in the country this stuff is being made, there's a centuries-old beef between blacks and whites, and that's the focus of most white guilt there. I mean, we may have colonized the fuck out of most of you, but no one really cares about that.

Water.

Blacks were your slaves. All this is the result of guilt for that.

black girl steals iron man's suit?

>It's a Sup Forumsiti/co/ episode

She even banged the Hulk.

Not that Spider-Man. The REAL Mexican Spider-Man. MIGUEL!! Who's costume is based off a Mexican Dia de Los Muertos costume. That's why it looks like that.

The day they announced half-breed Spiderman, Miles, was one of the biggest pissed off days of my life. Miguel is one of my most favorite characters and they snuffed him for that half-breed piece of shit. He was the true Minority Spider-man and he debuted in 1993. Then they have the nerve to celebrate as if they did something revolutionary.

When baiting for racist reactions, these are far more fertile fishing waters.

> Iron Man
> a black woman

There is nothing racist or sexist about this at all and I’m sure Marvel will make loads of money off this change, that had nothing to do with political correctness…

is Zendaya the most obvious choice?

HNNNGGH imagine buttfucking that right in the pussy.

or Serayah?

Not black enough.

MY FUCKING DICK!!

No

That was centuries ago. Those slaves are dead. Those slavers are dead as well. Nobody owes nobody a damn thing. These whiny modern-day niggers never picked a peace of cotton their entire lives and they act as if they just escaped a plantation.

My sister, a Mexican, is in 50 gran in college debt because there is no Spic Scholarships. There are no Asian scholarships, no Indian scholarships, no Maori scholarships, no Indonesian Scholarships. But there are Nigger Scholarships. They are the most priviledged race in this country and still whine about "not enough blacks" "no black oscar winners" while they have BET.

The motivation for all of this changing of races, genders and overall pushing diversity is the problem.
Its not about diversity its about white liberal faggots patting themselves on the back.

>complain about how shit capshit is
>Complains how sjw capshit is
>Complain when capshit changes something to fit their audience

Bendis is writing it, that's all she'll be doing all day

>most priviledged race in this country

What are Native Americans?

This board is so easy to bait its insane.

>It's the Superior Spiderman episode

That is the new War Machine. The old one died.

She is not Iron Man. Solicits for future issues let us know.

She will never be adapted to the MCU, she will last about 2-3 years in print and fade to obscurity like other character replacements once the previous one returns.

>My sister, a Mexican, is in 50 gran in college debt because there is no Spic Scholarships.

Your sister is a dumbass, there are tons of scholarship for every stupid thing.

scholarships.fastweb.com/e-mexican-students

Sex scene was kind of a rip off, barely even a minute.

These damn writers let their personal lives slip into the damn books. Same as how Quesada made Wolverine quit smoking and was motivated to do so because he didn't want his kids to look up to a smoker.

>arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=928319

Hypocritical. Quesada doesn't want his kids to smoke but he sure as hell doesn't mind them reading Wolverine eviscerating his victims.

I'd fuck her hair.

>comics
>new SJW audience

comics are the original SJW medium m8

it's just just dumber now because identity politics are sillier than they were in the past. in the past you had blacks getting dogs set on them and apartheid in SA or whatever. now you have what, trannies crying about using the bathroom? it's just dumb shit now.

>Christie Love/female Shaft fucking design
>even those damn earrings

holy shit I want this to be fucking blacksploitation 70's as fuck make it happen

so black people keep getting the characters, lots of new characters are women, and occasionally they throw a bone to muslim and asian. why no hispanic stars besides mexican deadpool?

Only if your parents are agriculture working wetbacks. If they are regular job working Americans they don't count. She tried them. I tried them. None would pay.

Gives a whole new meaning to smashing that puny Assgard.

When I was a kid, all of us Mexican kids were fully aware that most superheroes were white. We didn't care. We liked them, we loved them, we imitated them. We never sobbed because there was no Mexican Superman. We recognized that these characters were beyond race and even ascended race itself. We looked up to them because they reminded us that we can be more then our established stereotypes. We could grow beyond our established stereotypical existence and become much more. We looked up to them, not because of their skin colors, cultures, etc but because of the qualities of their characters. We loved Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and the XMen because they were orphans with struggling lives. They struggled to pay bills, do jobs, and were imperfect people like us. That's why we loved them, not because they were white. The writer either forgot about this or just don't care anymore.

>The writer either forgot about this or just don't care anymore.

'They' are intentionally stirring up as much division and racial tension as they possibly can. Its by design

Serious question, does that hair pack down inside the helmet or what? Imagine if she had to put it on quickly

Yeah, I wonder why.

Meant to quote you not me

>Booker T laying down the truth

can you dig it sucka

No she made her own.

>He was called the equivalent of an Uncle Tom by many black intellectuals because his schools taught practical skills and trades instead of liberal academia

These faggots have been at it for literally hundreds of years, SJW is nothing new just a new mutation

>Booker T
youtube.com/watch?v=a1o82BVKFp8
What did he mean by this?

It looks unnatural, unkempt, and filthy.

People who find it attractive are probably the same type campaigning for the legality of zoophilia, by supporting lobbyists trying to get it into Hollywood shit via Furry shit like Zootopia and their fuckable bunny.

>Zootopia and their fuckable bunny.

That was some pretty blatant furry pandering

This. I'm a guy and feel the same way about popular female protagonists that I like.

American population is 12% black.

Clearly this means they need 50% or higher representation.
(Even though there are twice as many mexicans now)

Do the people that seriously want trannies and black people and homos in comics so bad even read comics? I've seen so much shit coming from people that I highly doubt even read comics or even see the movies. What's the point then? You're just alienating and belittling the people that actually DO buy comics. What hobby will SJWs ruin next?

The new Iron Man, starring Misty Stone

>It looks unnatural, unkempt, and filthy.
Complete opposite of what it takes to acquire and maintain that look.

Apparently she's only 15? Doesn't look 15 on that cover.

Elaborate.

At least Kamala's a cute

Holy FUCK Marvel, who's left to pander to?
I'm okay with an asian Hulk, but jesus it's so obnoxiously overtly blatant. Is asian Hulk a diabetic FTM? Wouldn't even be surprised.

Yeah even the art is just way off for me somehow... like the whole thing seems racist, when its trying so hard NOT to be...
its weird

Yeah, I think she's supposed to be 15, goes to MIT and is smarter than Tony Stark.

>they didn't add Miles to Civil War
>they didn't do a solo Miles movie even though we've heard the fucking Parker Storyline a billion times
>they didn't cast Toby as the dying Peter
Imagine if they'd done a Miles Spiderman instead of a forced fantastic 4 movie.

Good hair

Shit hair

Mental retardation?

because diversity politics are all childish and backwards as fuck and also the indian, asian, sri lankan, phillipino, mauri, islanders, indians and persians market don't matter in America as much as the white and black markets, plus there's all that manga shit they gotta compete with that is all asians

why the fuck would they care about the opinions of some broke ass islanders or indonesians?

And black spiderman is half hispanic, which is cool