FIND HER SOON!

*EEAAGH!*

BUT NOT TOO SOON!

looks awful

YOU CAN STILL APOLOGIZE

AM I TOO SOON?!

EYAAAAAARG!! IM TOO SOON!

TAKBIR

actually yes, luthor went to jail because of her and if she died superman would have turned bad and started injustice story

wait so what exactly did he achieve with this message

he basically said "you were right about him" and got batman to try kill superman

which time traveler was this anyway

He really was too soon, because Lois is the key to the Injustice angle.

neck yourself faggot, you know it's the flash.

He was right because Superman turns evil when the Joker killed Lois and half of Metropolis, this is kind of disturbing since Flash and Supes are bff

looks nothing like the flash's costume beyond the mask which is pretty generic. it looks like he needs that exoskeleton thing to time travel which isn't in line with the flashs powers

what

Kino?

Why do we not get the gorgeous twink Flash of the tv series in the MCU?

what fucking movie are you talking about am i missing somehting

>you see in this scene el flasho actually represents the current partisan political cli...
just shut up and admit it was a shit movie.

injustice part doesn't matter because it isn't relevant to or suggested in the movie. she's the key only because neither murderman decided to kill him. so whatever.

FEAR HIM
FEAR HIMMMMMMMmmmmm

He's not referring to current events, he's referring to future events.

>LISTEN TO ME NOOW

why did he say this?

He knew Bruce was an aloof fag who didnt pay attention to others

El Flasho needed to go back in time to stop Trump from building the wall

If they're putting a leash on he Flash's OP time travel abilities, it's a damn smart move.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

>White hole spewing time, engines dead, advice please.
So whoever it is goes to all that trouble to travel through time and didn't even work out what he was going to say before doing it. Literally a complete waste of time.

because he is experiencing multiple timelines as he is influencing them, dumbass

ergo when he asks "AM I TOO SOON?" and then you see him wince to the side, and hear a faint scream, like hes experiencing a different timeline where he fucked it all up.

you really had to rewatch it twice to make sense of it, plus you had to know of darkseid as a background

If there's another pointless Lois lane subplot in JL I think I'll just walk out

C A P E K I N O
A
P
E
K
I
N
O

>i'm gonna be the one who crash the plane now

what did he mean by this

Lois Lane will snap Superman out of Darkseid's mind control in Justice League, you pleb.

fuck me ur stupid

new one is part of the (((tribe)))

it's ridiculous how much better the bottom frame is compared to the top. Snyder paints a pretty picture that's for sure.

BRUCE LISTEN

MARTHA IS THE KEY

I really hope DC goes on with multiverse idea and JL is a fucking clusterfuck of characters and universes imploding and exploding

vocaroo.com/i/s0dRIqLgkNfY

flash needs the suit to go fast because it is friction-less

Sup Forums! Listen to me now! It’s Bane! Shitposting! Sheev’s the key! Am I too soon!? I'm too soon! You were right about Jews! You've always been right about Jews! Fear them! Fear them and force memes. You have to force memes, Sup Forums!