JAY SOM GENERAL

Alright you know what to do. What does our queen have in store for the rest of 2017? I smell aoty material

Red beanies really aren't a thing now right

>our queen
she has like 50 fans in the whole bay

Haters gonna hate. Jay Som gonna slay sum. You mad fuckboy?

i liked her album ok. pretty mediocre indie pop stuff but by no means bad. the fact that everyone was so butthurt about her i think is related to misogyny and bigotry in general.

just the other day there was a thread complaining about real estate not getting higher than a 7 or whatever. fucking real estate. the blandest boringest band ever. jay som is 10x more varied and interesting than them and jay som is not very varied or interesting....

>improper usage of fuccboi
>slay
Fellas we have a Buzzfeed writer in the mix

i won't like this kind of music any more if it's done by a transitioning kim jong-un

we're butthurt because the album is by no means an 8.6/10, let alone best new music. Also fuck Real Estate. Fuck Pitchfork too. Finally, fuck Jay Som and Vagabon.

DAMN son where'd you find this? You literally can't think of anything to reply with so you tell me to go to Sup Forums? Am I being wayciss?

OP stop. You're going to turn her into an ironic meme. If you haven't already.

She already is a meme
It's the same old indie trash except it's done by a gook girl Anthony Fantano

>fuck Jay Som and Vagabon
see this is what i dont get? what in particular dont you like about these artist. nearly every artist p4k hypes especially rock and indie artists are complete garbage trash. yet it seems like when its from a woman or poc or other marginalized group theres outrage... theyve always hyped really bland shit... why do i see dispraportionate outrage to minorites and women?

If she's inherently forgettable then why care if she's wrongly acclaimed. All of the blog-rock and NME-core are irrelevant now. Dont pull a Streisand and make her a meme. I can't even tell if OP's thread is bait.

haha yeah pretend like I didn't say fuck Real Estate too which is a male band. Fuck off nu-male. Every "artist" who makes bad or mediocre music and get praised for it can fuck off.

trying to pretend that you're like Marvin Gaye is always a thing

Is it a tranny ?

Marvin Gaye alway reminded me of someone who was homeless. That look was a lot different then clean shaven "Ain't no Mountain" Marvin. He straight up looked like a Fat Albert character, but maybe I'm just being rascist. That was the style back then.

let me rephase
fuck every piece of shit indie rock band

Look at the racist backpeddling to save face

im black

the look was a little bit rougher at times sure, but all in all it was a more mature'd, experienced look.

at this point in his career he was no longer the clean cut Motown artist that they sculpted him into. he had a lot more control over his career & stylistically he was becoming more worldly. so long as he kept his beard he looked fine.

I'm not saying it wasn't intentional and im not saying it with any malice towards him. It's just it's weird how a look that many people only wore because that's all they had became a statement, and somewhat iconic and associated with him.

she thicc tho

she's Filipina thick tho so...

He looks great! He's well dressed!
The girl in the OP is some fat little Asian hipster, she looks like shit.

Objectifying her looks and disregarding her ability to make music because she's a woman? Tsk tsk

SOM

BODY

ONCE

TOLD

ME

PITCHFORK WAS GONNA SHILL ME

INDIE ROCK MADE TO BE PLAYED IN THE KEK SHED

SHE WAS LOOKIN KIND OF FAT

WITH HER GLASSES AND RED HAT

We're judging her appearance

an unwise choice my boy

People like you care way too fucking much about pitchfork, grow the hell up.

back up, somsquad finna kick chu out the thread senpai

but I like Jay Som I just don't get why people who are easily triggered by p4k keep going to it and talking about it

This was my local Wal Mart today

Have we started the fire, Somsquad?

Just become a somhead already

just got her tape in the mail and it came with a lollipop.

som-one tweet her this thread, queen needs to know her som-buddies love her

Take the Sompill senpai

B-But my kidneys.

Fucking no, stop right now.
God do you faggots never fucking learn

I wanna eat her ass after she takes a hot steamy shit and wipes it

>vaporwave
>somwave

You owned a car for 4 years. You named it Brad. You loved Brad. And then you totaled him. You two had been through everything together. 2 boyfriends, 3 jobs, nothing could replace Brad. Then Liberty Mutual calls, and you break into your happy dance.

Why... do you remember that commercial.

she needs to go on a cut
Should would look really cute and I would taker her music seriously.

That statement is sexist, you're only interested of her based on her body and not her personality or even intelligence?

She does remind me of that girl a bit haha

>CHING CHOW INDIE ROCK NOW, hoyaaaaaa -chops through wood- AKOYUHHHSOMKUNNN

Hi. My name is Laqueesha Charles. Racist stereotypes like the one above are -not- lit. If you see someone posting like that, do something. Only you can make a difference.

This message has been brought to you by Conde Naste.

THIS thread better hit bump limit, show Somommy we love her

I likes her before pitchfork liked her,

Does that mean pitchfork cucked me???

Also plz dont waifu meme her or ill kill myself

Japanese breakfast is also good